over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T My gf is convinced I gave her Herpes but I tested Negative for it

And hGH has absolutely nothing to do with herpes of any type.

You know how they say that if you have cancer you shouldn't take hgh because it might speed up its growth. Im wondering if that can affect this ailment also.

You know how they say that if you have cancer you shouldn't take hgh because it might speed up its growth. Im wondering if that can affect this ailment also.

OMG bro....cancer is the uncontrolled growth and division of abnormal cells in the body.
Gh doesn't amplify or make herpes worse lol. I'd think it may even help heal it quicker sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OMG bro....cancer is the uncontrolled growth and division of abnormal cells in the body.
Gh doesn't amplify or make herpes worse lol. I'd think it may even help heal it quicker sometimes.

Sorry for the dumb questions. I have never dealt with shit like this in my entire life so im pretty scared.

I'm with Knight on this one. You don't need to worry about the hgh. I'm sure you will work all of this out. Shit happens and you could go on stressing yourself out about it, but unfortunately that wont help. I have never had any kind of sexual transmitted disease (that I know of) but like you I have been scared a few times and it does suck.

Like these dudes said, cancer and herps have NOTHING in common. Thank god for that because I'd have lips like Venus de Milo, look out Michelle Pfifer!!

Last edited:
Ask her if she gets cold soars. She may be the one carrying.

I have been with my current GF for the last few months. I honestly believe her when she says she has only been with one more guy other than me because she was with her ex for almost 13 years. I on the other hand have screwed and fucked everything I could. Sometimes I used condoms and sometimes I didn't. My last STD check was about 6 months ago and it was clean. She developed some lesions inside her vagina and went to get it tested. They think its herpes but she hasn't gotten the results officially. I gave my test and im clean but I have heard sometimes you could be the carrier of a disease without feeling any symptoms yourself. What if I do have this disease? Does this mean I should never use HGH in the future? I have good health insurance but I still don't know whats going on. Any advice?

So she been your g/f for the last few months and u believe her when she tells you she been with one other guy (her ex b/f for 13 years) and how many times did she cheat on him in those 13 years I bet she forgot that part:banghead: C'mon bro u stressing and blaming yourself for giving her something that u aint even sure you got to begin with.maybe she giving you a guilt trip cuz she knows she is the one who spreading it around.just saying

Here is an idea do u know her ex ? If yes go ask him straight up if she has std

Herpes aint shit. Lysine, Vitamin C, Garlic, and Tumeric.

If the lesions come back positive for herpes, I would get tested again. If she has herpes and you don't...she likathadicka too much
I'm not sure I can say "lesions" and "ain't shit" in the same sentence.

So she been your g/f for the last few months and u believe her when she tells you she been with one other guy (her ex b/f for 13 years) and how many times did she cheat on him in those 13 years I bet she forgot that part:banghead: C'mon bro u stressing and blaming yourself for giving her something that u aint even sure you got to begin with.maybe she giving you a guilt trip cuz she knows she is the one who spreading it around.just saying

Here is an idea do u know her ex ? If yes go ask him straight up if she has std
It's also a trap.

"Oh no! We both have herpes now! I guess we have to stay together."

I'm not sure I can say "lesions" and "ain't shit" in the same sentence.
Sure you can. "A pimple is a lesion, often on the face but it ain't shit."

It's also a trap.

"Oh no! We both have herpes now! I guess we have to stay together."

Right very possible.

Just think if a girl has it how does she tell her new boyfriend the news.hey baby I got herpes in my twat.

She tells b4 sex he walks out if she tells after sex he kill her :D

So I just blame him:p

Right very possible.

Just think if a girl has it how does she tell her new boyfriend the news.hey baby I got herpes in my twat.

She tells b4 sex he walks out if she tells after sex he kill her :D

So I just blame him:p
Exactly. A girl that has all sorts of crotch rot is not always going to come clean if she is reaching into the bottom of her barrel.

They double checked my results today and I have HSV2 which is Herpes so its very possible I did give it to her.

How do people get genital herpes?
People get herpes by having sex with someone who has the disease. “Having sex” means anal, vaginal, or oral sex. HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be found in and released from the sores that the viruses cause. The viruses can also be released from skin that does not appear to have a sore. Generally, a person can only get HSV-2 infection during sexual contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. Transmission can occur from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected.

How do people get genital herpes?
People get herpes by having sex with someone who has the disease. “Having sex” means anal, vaginal, or oral sex. HSV-1 and HSV-2 can be found in and released from the sores that the viruses cause. The viruses can also be released from skin that does not appear to have a sore. Generally, a person can only get HSV-2 infection during sexual contact with someone who has a genital HSV-2 infection. Transmission can occur from an infected partner who does not have a visible sore and may not know that he or she is infected.

*** Always read the fine print!!!

I told her its upto her if she wants to leave at this point. I guess im still in shock. They say about 50 millions americans know they have this disease.

I told her its upto her if she wants to leave at this point. I guess im still in shock. They say about 50 millions americans know they have this disease.

Damn bro thats fucked up....I couldnt imagine my girl leaving me cuz I burned her....

Then again, I have never in my life smashed a random ass chick without a jimmyhat....

My best wishes to you bro in getting treatment and all that....but im sure your girl is now disgusted with the thought of you :(

Damn bro thats fucked up....I couldnt imagine my girl leaving me cuz I burned her....

Then again, I have never in my life smashed a random ass chick without a jimmyhat....

My best wishes to you bro in getting treatment and all that....but im sure your girl is now disgusted with the thought of you :(

Wow you're a real asshole.

I highly doubt from reading your posts that you have "smashed" hardly ANY random chics. In fact, the goods news for women everywhere is that they avoid you. Good news for you though is that you're probably safe from infection because you only hump your fist. Just make sure you wash your hands before you smack your shit (in case you just shook hands with a girl or guy who might have it).

Almost everyone has herpes. Whether it be cold sores or genital. If someone with a cold sore, gives you a hummer, you could get genital hsv. If you go down on a girl that has hsv2 then you may get cold sores on your mouth.

You can get either whether symptoms show or not.

Okay, if you're reading this, and you're worried that you do or might have herps, read this:

Genocea?s Herpes Vaccine Heads For Critical Proving Ground | Xconomy

Look, I know many people that have it. I've had protected sex with people that have it. I don't have it! But even if I did, who cares? If you've ever had a cold sore, you are in the club. Sorry.

I have to read this shit but if you want to then it's all out there for your reading. Since proprietary drugs like Valtrex and Zovirax have gone to generic and are cheap as hell, the race is on to develop a vaccine.

Herpes or not, you should watch that closely and be ready to BUY THAT COMPANY'S stock.

Who knows? You might make so much money that you'll be printing t-shirts that say, "HERPES AND PROUD"

LMAO!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner