over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T My new toy - Big A influenced ;-)

Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Big A is my resident Lotus/exotic car expert and as you all can see, the guy really knows his shit (as usual!). I'll definitely look into getting the windows tinted - think that is a kick ass idea. And yes, I do take one last look in the garage every night... makes my wife go :rolleyes:.... :p

Oh and Big A, I still plan to take a performance driving course so I can get the most out of driving her (you said I'd be annoyed otherwise and now I can understand why). I'm still a little timid driving because I'm not use to a car with so much power, handling, etc.

BTW, the 0-60 stat Big A quoted is no bullshit. I'm still learning how to drive this car properly and it is scary fast off the line. Glad I didn't own this car when I was younger, probably would have killed myself...

Thanks again brothers!

DrG

BULK_CITY said:
that is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT

how much $$$$? (you know someone was gonna ask lol)

you could probably get one for about 3g's a month.. :eek:

good luck,

Wanna run that thing?

2003 50th Z06. 450hp right now, 650 in the works? :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• jb2.jpg
    jb2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 184
  • jb3.jpg
    jb3.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 245
  • JOHNNY BRAVO.jpg
    JOHNNY BRAVO.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:
JB - nice ride there, I like the yellow! Vette's are a classic muscle car for sure. What rims and tires you got on that bad boy? And the heck are you doing to 650hp out of it (nitros? turbos?)

DrG

Thanks bro

Rims are CCW 19x10 front, 19x11 rear
Tires are 285/30/19, and 305/30/19

car is 405hp stock, but I have the intake mode with B&B bullets exhaust which does not have mufflers! LOUD! that puts me at about 445-450hp

I have a MTI X1 CAM going in it, with some head work which will put me over 500hp, then its either supercharged 650hp, or Twin Turbos which is 750-800hp.
:eek:

DANM!! You guys got some nice rides , thought id post a picture of my 2 lovely ladies.

Attachments

• my girls.jpg
    my girls.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 181
Ive seen JBravo's ride...its sweet. I love the yellow, my fav color on a car especially a vette.

MikeS said:
Ive seen JBravo's ride...its sweet. I love the yellow, my fav color on a car especially a vette.

So you love yellow cars? ;)
Here's one of mine :D

Attachments

• yellow.JPG
    yellow.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 160
Here's a side shot. Shows the color really well.

Attachments

• espritside b.jpg
    espritside b.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 167
And an interior shot.

Attachments

• esprit interior passenger b.jpg
    esprit interior passenger b.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 161
The yellow piping is a classy touch :cool:

xcelbeyond said:

Yup, its sweet. Mine has red piping - its a lotus thing ;)

Big A - Love it bro! It was pic's of your black lotus and the yellow lotus that got me interested in the car - so I hold you accountable for my new toy :p
Strange for me to see the right hand drive on your car - so use to mine being on the left, feels like I'm looking into a mirror!

V V - sweet car bro, and nice pic of the 3 of you :cool:
BTW, my daily driving car for most of the year is 5.0L Mustang GT, so I'm lovin' that classic you've got there brother!

JB - I just drove the new vette yesterday at a GM sponsored car show. 400 Hp at 6000 rpm, fast in a straight line, handling was pretty good too, I was actually surprised! :p
Definitely wouldn't mind adding one to my collection :cool:

DrG

Big A - OK I call uncle! Enough! Man sweet, you must have a HUGE, secured, garage.

xcelbeyond said:

Yes, I know I am classy - why? Car came new with black pipping but when I saw it, I immediately changed it to yellow. So I am responsible for that, so me = classy :p :cool:

MikeS said:
you must have a HUGE, secured, garage.

3 cars and the gym sit in the garage. The other 3 cars sit in the driveway as they are not good enough to be in a garage. They are bunkies, well two of them anyway. Festiva I use SOLELEY to drive 1 mile to the post office box and back and that's all. Kia station wagon is in the driveway as it's used for carrying shit around and it's sign written. Why a Kia? "Cause I got a good deal when I bought 7 of them for work :D
And the Lexus is in the driveway too (that's not a bunky, but not good enough to be in the garage).

drgoodbody said:
Big A - Love it bro! It was pic's of your black lotus and the yellow lotus that got me interested in the car - so I hold you accountable for my new toy :p

Yes, well I am acocuntable for getting many people involved in various things :p

I miss that black one. My girl made me sell it before the Lambo came 'cause she reckoned it was getting ridiculous (too many cars in the garage/driveway/on the empty block next door[different house then with only a double gagrage]). As soon as it went though, she missed it too and she still talks about it (9 months later) and tells people she misses it, so there :p LOL

A few Esprits I've shot at recent car shows, along with the seldom-seen Elite of the '70s. And that's my Ferrari 328 sitting next to the Elite:

Attachments

• Kurt's Show 03.jpg
    Kurt's Show 03.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 163
  • AllSpeed12.jpg
    AllSpeed12.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 122
  • Suwanee 1-18.jpg
    Suwanee 1-18.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Suwanee 1-14.jpg
    Suwanee 1-14.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 143
jimpern said:
A few Esprits I've shot at recent car shows, along with the seldom-seen Elite of the '70s. And that's my Ferrari 328 sitting next to the Elite:

I love the Azure/Magnolia combo (that's the first pic). Also, the Murcielago in front of the Azure Esprit in that first pic, is a limited edition (can't remember the name) where only 30 were built. All that gorgeous blue with magnesium wheels.

The white Esprit in the second pic is Karluk's. It's an S4 with a '04 upgraded round light conversion.

Here's one of my all time favourite Esprit pics (I just LOVE that colour):

Attachments

• orange awesome1.jpg
    orange awesome1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 127

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear