over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

o/t: need help finding new jeans

strongman456

Registered
Everyone always gives me shit about having all nice clothes but plain ass jeans lol. Problem is none of them can squat heavy or have big legs. I am 210, 8% bodyfat right now at 6,2. My legs are too big for those skinny boy $200 jeans everyone wheres but i still want them to fit somewhat tight. I have had a lot of luck buying shirts from Express that show off a muscular build, but still fit properly so I was thinking of picking up a couple pairs of boot cut from there. Money is not really an issue but they weren't that expensive. Im not big enough to require hot bodz or anything like that. Opinions needed thanks bros

huh 210 at 6'2'' aint even that big :0 !

what are your legs measurements ?

not huge, a little over 29

edit: i just measured and theyre 27.

Last edited:
Goto Kohls, buy a couple inchs bigger waist size then you actual are and wear a belt, thats the cheapest/easiest solution.

Levis 569 jeans are loose fit. Every store has them...They fit big lineman legs of few people I know legs are 32' easy. You can get them on sale $35.

Lucky Brand are little more expensive on sale at MACY'S for $50-60. They fit loose also.

If you're having issues finding jeans at 210 lbs. 6'2'' you're looking for the wrong jeans. "Tight jeans" are not made for muscular people.

7 for all mankind
Joes jeans
True religion

Are good designer jeans which I found fit the best for muscular builds, in that order. You just have to find the cut which suits you best. For me I won't buy anything but relaxed fit.

Goto Kohls, buy a couple inchs bigger waist size then you actual are and wear a belt, thats the cheapest/easiest solution.

Kohls and Ross are the only place I can find jeans that both fit and look great.

They both have a huge selection of jeans and I'm sure you will find what you're looking for.

Go to Kohls and buy a pair of Levi's loose fit a size bigger. I'm not quadzilla, but the issue starts when you have to put shit in your pockets and your paints not longer fit. I don't wanna look like the Marlboro Man or Brett Favre is his Wranglers. Just want loose fitting jeans I can move freely and not have to worry about them ripping or squashing my bulge.

I am 6 feet 235, 34 inch waist big legs, have problems with suit pants but you can tailor them, my shoulder to waist drop is 16, i.e. 50 jacket 34 waist
jeans- Lucky brand buy 36 waist loose fit and no problem. american eagle, all the others dont fit

have you tried a CLOTHING STORE!!!!!!

just sayin

i dont care how big or small your ass is or how huge your legs are
there are jeans and pants to fit EVERYONE

ill say it again......im 5'11 240 with a big'ole squatters ass:eek:
and i have NO PROBLEM buying pants.......period

maybe you need to start shopping in the big boy section

:cool:

have you tried a CLOTHING STORE!!!!!!

just sayin

i dont care how big or small your ass is or how huge your legs are
there are jeans and pants to fit EVERYONE

ill say it again......im 5'11 240 with a big'ole squatters ass:eek:
and i have NO PROBLEM buying pants.......period

maybe you need to start shopping in the big boy section

:cool:

Tenny, bigmike and I were taljing about this on the phone the other day. I am 5'6" 240 & he is 5'8" 265.....where the hell do.these guys buy their mirrors that make them think they are quadzilla;) I shop at guess, express etc. I get baggy fit jeans and buy one size bigger. These,threads crack me the fuck up

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I'm not very big 5'8, was 221 this morning 8-9% & I just got to marshalls and find something wideleg that skinny guys didn't want hence it's there & cheap:D

Tenny, bigmike and I were taljing about this on the phone the other day. I am 5'6" 240 & he is 5'8" 265.....where the hell do.these guys buy their mirrors that make them think they are quadzilla;) I shop at guess, express etc. I get baggy fit jeans and buy one size bigger. These,threads crack me the fuck up

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I dont know what kind of styles you get fit you? At 5'11'' 240 I can not fit into any Boss dress trousers in anything resembling my waist size. None of them have enough room in the ass and legs. If I was going to wear some sort of G-unit jeans or some other baggy G jeans I could easily find Jeans to wear. I also hate any jeans that flare out at the bottom like bell bottoms. The most comfortable jeans are jeans that are very thin with a little stretch. Just try on all the jeans at Nordstrom or similar department store and then you can be sure you are at least wearing some sort of current type of dress. You dont want to be one of those guys wearing a style out of the 80s. If you wear your jeans half way down your ass it is much easier than trying to find jeans that fit your ass.

Buying jeans is a pain in the ass...and I'm not even big. 230 lbs at 5'10" and waist is at about 33-34" season dependent. I have found that 7 and True Religion fit but cost a bit...Lucky brand are decent fit at about $70-$80.
Kohls has a few brands that fit me ok also...but they shrink in the dryer fyi.

Personally, if i get my waist size can't get it over quads/ass so have to go +1 size there and get baggy fit and they fit my legs without looking like stuffed sausage. I noticed some of my jeans looking pretty shabby just this past week and not looking forward to going out to find more...

I dont know what kind of styles you get fit you? At 5'11'' 240 I can not fit into any Boss dress trousers in anything resembling my waist size. None of them have enough room in the ass and legs. If I was going to wear some sort of G-unit jeans or some other baggy G jeans I could easily find Jeans to wear. I also hate any jeans that flare out at the bottom like bell bottoms. The most comfortable jeans are jeans that are very thin with a little stretch. Just try on all the jeans at Nordstrom or similar department store and then you can be sure you are at least wearing some sort of current type of dress. You dont want to be one of those guys wearing a style out of the 80s. If you wear your jeans half way down your ass it is much easier than trying to find jeans that fit your ass.

We are bodybuilders, we dont wear skinny european cut jeans. Other guys depend on the outfit to make their look, we make the look of the outfit. And no i do not wear old out of date jeans, i wear guess baggy fit or express baggy fit. I have a 32" waist at these stats and stay lean. I have posted pics of my legs in my thread and i think most people would agree they are fairly large. People always have an inflated sense of self when it comes to buying clothes. Tall guys 6' plus that weigh 250 need very large shirts for length but if i can fit into an xxl from a boutique store(guess, gap, express) i would wager 95% of the board can too.

I have the same problem. Now I am not huge mofo... but offseason about 270 or so with a 36" waist...dieted, about 235-240 with 33-34" waist. I am about 6'1.

I think the biggest problem for me is not when I am standing, but when I sit down the quads on the jeans get super tight and give me ball camel toe. I dont think its a problem as much as being too big, but being tall and bigger then the average joe. I think it has something to do with where they cut the sweep in the legs for jeans.

Abercrombie relaxed jeans used to always fit fine, but I checked the other day and they moved to all this narrow leg crap. i tried their 36" waist jeans on, had 2" inches to spare in the waist (I think they make them big), but was super tight in the quads, my wife and the sales lady both said it looked stupid. My quads are not even that big, like I said, I think its a height/weight thing.

anyone have good suggestions that are not $100 dollar jeans? Really looking for suggestions from muscular guys over 6 foot tall..I think the height is a game changer for how the jeans are cut.

.....Tall guys 6' plus that weigh 250 need very large shirts for length but if i can fit into an xxl from a boutique store(guess, gap, express) i would wager 95% of the board can too.

Amen brother... my biggest problem is they make large shirts WIDER, not longer. Just like a big giant fat square. I often go to the thrift store for Tshirts because they are washed a few times and you know how it will fit after it shrinks. I have bought 100 shirts I only wear once, because as soon as you wash them they shrink into belly shirts. I know people will say, wash them in cold and hang them dry...and thats all fine and dandy, untill one sneaks by (one by one) and gets into the dryer, then your shirt is ruined.

I'm not huge either 6'1" 240 lean, but before my knees blew out and I lost 2 inches on my quads, Buckle stores Seth or Marshall cut fit great, and look good. They are about $80 each, but if you can find their Reclaim line in loose cut they are about $40 and fit good too. I used to wear the Levi's 569 loose, but got tired of looking like everybody else.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131