over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Odd sex question

ouch,thats all true and how i feel i've none alot of girls that stayed in bad relationships because they were afraid to be a alone or what there friends would say and as soon as they got the guts to move on they were with the first guy who talked nice to them only to find out that they were used.now to someone looking in like a guy at the bar you would think that she is a slut and sleeps with anyone but alot of times it's only because they can't deal with being lonley.i know that most of them are ashamed and emarrassed by there wrong choices but by the time they figure it out for themselves its too late they slept with more than they whiched.now i the father of 3 daughters and i can tell you that the biggest thing a dad can do is to keep they girls self esteem high because girls go threw to much shit because of us and get it knocked down easy.then they get into this circle thats hard to get out.as ouch says just because girl made some bad choices and mistakes doen't mean she's bad.once there in a good relashinship and respected and loved there the best girls in the world because you gave them what no one else did.

20 years ago 2 or 3

Now a days 10 or so.

You bro's must only know women who have not been in any long term manogamis relationships or did not want one. All the women I have been with only been with 1-3 partners by the age of 25. Most women from my experinec have 1-2 manogamis partners throughout H.S. that they go out with about 2 years and the same for college. So thats around 4 by the time they are done with college. If someone is looking for a partner that doesn't want to have a manogamis relationship most likely that person will be finding someone with simaliar values as oneself and multiple partners.

A national poll I read about a year ago stated that the average 30 year old women has been with 10 partners and the average 30 year old male 20 partners.

Last edited:
Have to go with IAB on this one. But I'm not basing mine on the bar scene type or anything, I'm saying women in general. The range on girls having sex ranges from 14-55 these days and this is from people I've talked to. One of the girls that I worked with told me about her 14 old little sister and how she walked in on her, the other girls told me about how they started around 15 and there now 21-23. They averaged on the low end of 3 a year. These aren't the bar type there just the HO type. Most of it relates to low self asteem or the want for attention and acceptance. Then I meet older woman who are on vacation or just out shopping or even at class out at the JuCo and when you talk and get to know them there still fucking and many times it's the younger kids that there after. The vacationing ones are out with there girls, generally all of whom are married and fucking while on vacation.
Think of it this way, how many people are on this board that are over 20-30. Then think if you slept with that many chicks, you can't have been the only one to due that so, chances are there were more.
I shatter any averages thought up here and I'm not bragging by no means it's just something that has happend. I've tried to fix it but it doesn't last long. IF it's already broke why change it.

Wow!

How do all of you with daughters at home sleep at night? Yikes!:eek:

SZ

LMAO!!

You guys crack my shit up!!

I'd tell you my number @ 23, but I'm afraid you guys would accuse me of having been fat or ugly! LOL!! I was neither. I just had more important things to be doing, like getting an education. Don't get me wrong, I partied my ass off and I'm not a prude... I just had a boyfriend all through college. Not only that, but I had a lot of guy friends, athletes at a Big 10 school, frat guys... and I heard the way they talked about the girls who slept around.

I'd say most, if not all, of these young girls have serious insecurity issues. Even the really hot ones. Scratch that... ESPECIALLY the really hot ones. They are looking for "love," or attention, or acceptance, and probably have very little self-esteem or self-respect. Or maybe they're just bored...

And guys... I don't blame you. If a girl and her best friend are there offering it up, why not take it? But it wouldn't hurt to be a little selective yourselves. Some women can get VERY turned off by the idea that you've had sex with so many other girls. Not to mention the risk of STD. The last thing you want to do when you finally meet the girl of your dreams is tell her you need to wear a condom for the rest of your lives together cause you fucked around with the wrong slut one night.

Glad we got some women's opinions. It's not hard to see what factors come in to play here. I can tell you this: AVERAGES don't work. If you have 10 men or women, all with 2 partners and just one with 20. Then you look at the average... well then it's almost four per person. You can see how wrong this thinking is now as that's double the actual amount of most.

How about expanding the original question a bit. Which of the below are more likely to have more sex partners?

Highschool dropout
Highschool graduate
Some college
College graduate
Post-grad

Poor
Middle-class
Wealthy

White
African American
Asian
Polish (lol, sorry)

Unemployed
Employed

Low or poor self-esteem
Healthy self image

Averages are worthless since a single demographic can ruin the average. Take Polish guys for instance... we ruin the average!

MrsBBJ said:
Thank you!

Finally another person that sees this in a different way than just women are sluts, that there are other factors involved. And forgive me I do not know this Polish thing. I am just guessing that you are Polish.
Yes, I'm Polish. We are in such HIGH DEMAND and there are so few of us. Just another supply-and-demand problem. HAHAHA!:D

Averages are worthless since a single demographic can ruin the average. Take Polish guys for instance... we ruin the average!

ha,ha, Im Polish also.Third generation though.

My fiance is from Poland and I can say for a fact I have been her only partner and she is 24. Most of all her friends have been with 1-3 partners around the same age.

How about expanding the original question a bit. Which of the below are more likely to have more sex partners?
You can expand even to religion. I bet you most muslim women in theU.S have not had many partners other than their husband.

Last edited:
MrsBBJ said:
Heck yeah, now we are talking. Looking at the broader aspects. Religion does make a big factor for people. But no matter how religious or non religious a person is, race, religion, sex, Polish, etc. I belive it really deals with a persons morals and the all time favorite, how they are raised.
So if you're a white, post grad, polish, catholic, employed person with a healthy self image, you're not getting much action?

Oh shi*! Don't I feel the fool...

OuchThatHurts said:
Glad we got some women's opinions. It's not hard to see what factors come in to play here. I can tell you this: AVERAGES don't work. If you have 10 men or women, all with 2 partners and just one with 20. Then you look at the average... well then it's almost four per person. You can see how wrong this thinking is now as that's double the actual amount of most.

Highschool dropout
Highschool graduate
Some college
College graduate
Post-grad

Poor
Middle-class
Wealthy

White
African American
Asian
Polish (lol, sorry)

Unemployed
Employed

Low or poor self-esteem
Healthy self image

Who are most likely ouch? I would say someone that has a goal in life and I mean a GOAL....not someone who is 99% of the american public...but that 1% like bodybuilders and someone who REALLY thinks they can turn professional in someone. That are the only people that have enough respect for themselves to no sleep around because they have no time for bar hopping or any of that junk....thank god I don't have any kids..but if I ever do I think it'd be my job to make sure she wasn't lazy because I do believe that laziness is why people make bad decisions...(to much time to think about things)

Last edited:
Jrflex10er said:
Who are most likely ouch? I would say someone that has a goal in life and I mean a GOAL....not someone who is 99% of the american public...but that 1% like bodybuilders and someone who REALLY thinks they can turn professional in someone. That are the only people that have enough respect for themselves to no sleep around because they have no time for bar hopping or any of that junk....thank god I don't have any kids..but if I ever do I think it'd be my job to make sure she wasn't lazy because I do believe that laziness is why people make bad decisions...(to much time to think about things)
All I can really say is the answer may surprise you. Obviously, and this can be proven statistically, that poverty, drug abuse, promiscuity, and things like poor education go hand in hand. I'm not sure how much info is available online (probably all of it) but you can check out this link...

**broken link removed**

I'm sure you can find plenty of information on the topic. BUT!!! These studies, even if they claim a high level of accuracy, don't always paint an accurate picture. If a study shows that you can determine the likelihood of someone to do drugs based on their level of education, and you can, that doesn't take into account the exceptions I mentioned earlier, only the likelihood in a given demo. But the problem there is then you tend towards generalization. Does a study such as this show that smarter people don't do drugs? Hell no. Maybe it just shows that someone with less opportunity is more likely. that's why I originally said it very individualized. I almost think it's a dangerous question to ask since it's the beginning of profiling. I have always believed you take EVERYONE on an individual basis. But many people don't and you should be aware of that as profiling becomes more and more common.

Example. Take a black male, living below the poverty level, who graduated from high school and an asian male, from a middle-class family, who is attending Brown. Which of these two individuals, at first glance would you say is more likely to commit a violent crime? What if I THEN told you that the black male was shown great love by both his natural parents from a very young age and the asian male's parents were emotionally distant and ignored him most of his young life? As much as we'd LIKE a profile sheet to give us the full story, it never can.

Jrflex10er said:
Jrflex10er, look at your example. One would expect that an individual who is goal oriented would be much less likely to do things like drugs, be promiscuous, etc. as these behaviors would be counter-productive to their goals. But that is a macroscopic view. If we take a microscopic view, a closer look, we see that there are many other factors. What if the goal oriented person has low self-esteem and begins to doubt their ability to achieve their goals? What if they discover that they can't financially afford their goal at all? What if a pregnancy occurs that makes their goal an impossibility?

You see how complicated it can get?

:cool:
OuchThatHurts said:
Jrflex10er, look at your example. One would expect that an individual who is goal oriented would be much less likely to do things like drugs, be promiscuous, etc. as these behaviors would be counter-productive to their goals. But that is a macroscopic view. If we take a microscopic view, a closer look, we see that there are many other factors. What if the goal oriented person has low self-esteem and begins to doubt their ability to achieve their goals? What if they discover that they can't financially afford their goal at all? What if a pregnancy occurs that makes their goal an impossibility?

You see how complicated it can get?

Yeah but these are the same elements that affect "regular joe" also....Do we agree that people that are more driven are less likely to do something stupid? Everyone can slip up but the more goal oriented people are less likely to because they are stronger mentally....hmmm many many possiblies!

So, the moral of the story is...

Don't be a fool, and wrap your tool. :)

see we're actually not disagreeing...with the type of girl you're talking about...absolutely 20-30. When I worked at the bar I got propositioned all the time...but those girls are just a small sampling...that's all I'm saying...so when you average those girls out with the "good" girls...I say you wind up with 5-6 on average. Then you have the fat girls who want to fuck, but no one wants them...LMAO...they're the ones dancing on the tables all the time. One time I told this house of a girl to get off...after pouting, trying to be cute...she gets down and starts rubbing my chest...so without thinking I say, "how would you like if I grabbed your chest?" Before I got an answer I just shook my head and walked away...moral of the story...no one like fat chicks, but they like you!

ROFL!

Actually the hotter the girl the less guys she has slept with belive it or not. Usually the very attractive girls land boyfriends and have lower #'s. The par avg/ or borderline "just ok" have lower self esteem and end up ranking up the #'s.

It just varies. Id say 5-6. And LOTS of other things they don't count as sex.

BUT...Just curious why would you guys ask your girlfried this question? It causes nothing but problems.

One of the things I've learned over many years of dating is NEVER to ask a girl you love questions involving: "Who...or How Many". WHOEVER she is, she got crazy at least once, in some way that just screams "Slut!" And that's the one that will stick in your head for-fucking-ever. That this girl you value and love and adore, had sex in the back of her boss's car when she was 19 or someshit. Bad judgement...It happens. Do yourself a massive favor and don't ask!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131