over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Odd sex question

It just varies. Id say 5-6. And LOTS of other things they don't count as sex.

BUT...Just curious why would you guys ask your girlfried this question? It causes nothing but problems.

One of the things I've learned over many years of dating is NEVER to ask a girl you love questions involving: "Who...or How Many". WHOEVER she is, she got crazy at least once, in some way that just screams "Slut!" And that's the one that will stick in your head for-fucking-ever. That this girl you value and love and adore, had sex in the back of her boss's car when she was 19 or someshit. Bad judgement...It happens. Do yourself a massive favor and don't ask!!

yah but the mystery of not knowing is what would kill me. There are still plenty of good ones out there, you just have look in selective places. Forget anyone who lived near college campus's, or who like rap, or who have liberal parents. Best to find girls who were into sports in high school/college, church,etc... Those are who you marry, you want sluts just go near any college or bar area.

thing is how do we define slut ,if a girl has slept with 8 blokes over 6 years and has been dating each one of them or 8 blokes she barely knew ,is there a difference ?

5-6??? a girl that is finishing school and with all the partying...yea right.. and if she didnt go to school its still more then that... maybe 5-6 in there forth year of college alone... dont get me wrong there are some good girls but most have a wild side.... i would say 15 minimum.... for most girls...

not becuase I cant get any, but rather I am afraid of catching a disease like herpes, HIV or god forbid genital warts.
Educate yourself. The chances of a straight, white male, not sharing needles getting AIDS is slim to none.

one-time sex with someone who is not in a high risk group but whose infection status is unknown carried a 1 in 5 million risk of infection without a condom. That is about the same as the risk of being killed in a traffic accident while driving 10 miles on the way to that sexual encounter. The odds of winning the current Lotto game sponsored by the New York State Lottery are 1 in 13 million.

If your partner is HIV-positive, your chances of getting AIDS after one night are 1 in 5,000 with a condom, 1 in 500 without.

HPV is in 80%+ of people, and in the 18-30 age range herpes is 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 girls.. and have very little impact on your health if you get them.

I'd worry much more about having an unplanned child with a stranger :eek:

yah but the mystery of not knowing is what would kill me. There are still plenty of good ones out there, you just have look in selective places. Forget anyone who lived near college campus's, or who like rap, or who have liberal parents. Best to find girls who were into sports in high school/college, church,etc... Those are who you marry, you want sluts just go near any college or bar area.

Bro! Well, I just ASSUME they've done something slutty and move on from there. If, in your golden years together, you find out she once dressed up in a Cirque de Soleil outfit and had a 3 way with two hunchbacked gutter sweepers she'd met just moments earlier, then maybe you'll find it in your heart to forgive her. Otherwise, that relationship is a goner. ESPECIALLY when during your questioning, you find out they were both hung like Tren-fed cattle. :eek: Just sayin...

If you mind plays in pictures like mine does...that vision will send your relationship down in a spiraliing a ball of screaming flames. :D

And there are no boundries to sluttiness...the last friend/gf/whatever I had this talk with...the last I ever will wth anyone...was a little prissy 100lb ASIAN MEDICAL STUDENT in her last year of med school. Her mom was my teacher in High School!!! Her number? 48!! at 23 years old!!! And it was only a ballpark estimate! Well! Wasn't I surprised!

Careful judging a book by its cover as well. I've met a couple of women who claim to have done it all, who are fucking hopeless in the sack-either they've got a pretty bad learning curve or just talk the talk.

Best accept the person for who they are and not dig too deep-we all have things we're not proud of in our past. If she got around a bit, she hopefully learned a thing or two.
All men want to marry 25 yo virgins-but theres a reason someone is a 25 YO virgin in reality.

between 1 and 10000. Seriously.
This is one of those questions that I think has no backbone to it. Go to 10 women in ur gym and ask them that and it will vary drastically. I had sex with 47 women my senior year in college alone, so you ask another guy that I went to school with, he may say 3 in his whole life. It varies.
Oh and yes Im a slut. A guy, yes but a royal, undignified, class A Ho. And proud of it.

Some of the previous posts made me laugh. Like others have stated it's so individual. You can generalize but the range is huge. If your ever wondering about your new gf well you simply will never truly know... with some exceptions. Many have been in long term relationships etc etc. Although these days as mentioned many need to be with someone to feel wanted etc. So they may have had 10 different bf's upto 23 so that is likely about 10 partners/bfs. I would say an average is about 4-10. The predominent range being 1-15. But of course there are many who are well above 15 and a tiny few still at 0.

Just cos a girl goes out lots means nothing. But yeah if she parties every week... especially in a drug/mad/party environment her number is likely to move up through the years. Even if you have a decent sort of girl she may sleep with 2-6 per year so if she starts at 18 that figure is likely to reach double figures at a fairly low age.

I find many sleep around when they first move away and go to uni. Generalizing it mainly happens in the first year or 2 then they realize it's not the way to be and they are gaining a rep so they calm down and stay with the one person. But again everyone is different.

The person who said no one wants to go with fat girls is totally wrong about that. Sure you and me don't want to. Each to the own but I just think when someone is grossly overweight it shows many negative things about them (many exceptions). But I guess the same could be said for many people who are the complete opposite... people who always try to better themselves and look great all the time tend to be the most insecure. I had many mates who go with very fat ugly girls (or just ugly girls) cos to them they are easy targets... usually the later in the night (and the drunker) the lower their requirements become.

Just cos a girl is stunning and gets more attention doesn't mean anything imo. Most of that attention will be ego boosting but also rude and not gonna result in her getting with the fella who has just yelled something from across the bar. Looks to equal alot though. You could be a complete prick but very goodlooking and you will get more girls then a decent fella who is average looking. If anything I would say more average/decent looking girls would sleep around more (variety of reasons). The main reason being men find them more attainable. Stunning girls get lots of attention but apart from a few exceptions most fella who approach them are drunken ugly blokes with no chance.

In my experience many of the really slutty dressed pretty girls (out in hotpants and a small top) tend to be nothing like they portray. You get them back and most get shy on you. Many of the quiet pretty student types have turned out to be the complete whores who want to be punished etc :)

I have known quite a few strippers too and it's mad how many are really decent girls who don't sleep about. But of course the others make their average skyrocket. That cos of the party/coke/party live they tend to lead and the offers that sometimes come their way.

Sorry for the essay. Just carried on writing (bored). Anyway I would say a common range of 4-10! Common range probably being about 60% of girls. With an average being about 6.

My guess would be between 5 and 10 for sex, and between 15-20 for sexual acts not considered as 'sex'.

Question of the day....

Does anyone ever look at the date-stamps on the original posts anymore? This thread was like dead and buried over 4 years ago, and yet...it lives again.

And it was resurrected by someone spamming the site. Nice.

Question of the day....

Does anyone ever look at the date-stamps on the original posts anymore? This thread was like dead and buried over 4 years ago, and yet...it lives again.

And it was resurrected by someone spamming the site. Nice.

Take a breather, no I didn't look at the date. ;)

The spammers are ruthless, they have hit nearly every thread I've read today.

-Pack

Just remember the rule,Whatever the number she tells u multiply it by 3.Then you will have the right answer.

thing is how do we define slut ,if a girl has slept with 8 blokes over 6 years and has been dating each one of them or 8 blokes she barely knew ,is there a difference ?

ummmmm yes huge difference lol

What shocks me is all these sluts still one day want a husband who is going to love them and think of them as the purest most wonderful thing on earth. Maybe they should think about that when they are at a frat party getting sprayed on by 2 dudes that one day they are gonna have to tell the guy they love about that and he will never look at her the same.

in highschool there was a girl who was telling me (she was 17.. barley) she has slept with 8 guys... but her sister who was 3 years younger was already up to 33 guys.. difference? her sister was hooked on meth... her sister was on meth up until about 16 or 17 years old, and had ran away at 13... so you can imagine the amount of cock she has taken.... :/

tbh many factors are involved city girls are easy bigger the city easier it is to get laid, small towns usually have the town sluts and most other girls are more discrete until they hit collage/uni then they become just as slutty as everyone else to fit in.

To me a women is a slut when she fucks around on her man, or practices unsafe sex numbers dont mean shit.

Would you rather fuck a hottie that has fucked 200+ guys , never without a condom, or a chick thats had 10 guys all without protection?

hahah depends on the girl man

most girls i know (im 23yrs old) are right around 5.
you'll meet some sluts who are up in the teens but most are under 10

Who cares, just be happy you're one of the one's giving it to them now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws