over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Odd sex question

You said it as well as it can be said. It's f*cking tragic and I see it every day it seems. What we CAN do as true men is put more emphasis on them TO do something and not just sexually take advantage of them. Many of the times they are just trying to make someone happy and they give their bodies (and souls) away to do just that. So men have to take some responsibility for this problem as well. I love that you incorporated identity into your post. Many women (and men of course) live a long time without ANY real sense of their own identity. But like I said, as men, we have to take responsibility too. Otherwise, eventually what you'll have is a bunch of pretty hate machines and no meaningful relationships at all. Thanks for a great post.

The part where you mentioned "soul" interested me because that is what make sex something not to play with and there is something deep down going with this which few people know.....like the dark underworld, it is there....

The identity thing....man it pisses me off when you are married and then tells you she needs to discover her identity.....and that because they use sex to please and to keep, like you said. So, basically, other men's dicks caused me problems. Now I and she hate men for the same reason, LOL!

We shared thoughs about something simillar previously and I have seen that girls do differ. Take pics for instance. I was on mxit where bad ass girls and guys chat and they throw up getting pics of a penis and delete you. Not that I did it because I am not into it. But no man deletes a woman for sending naked pics…But I will keep on with my study since I am divorced after all….

Careful judging a book by its cover as well. I've met a couple of women who claim to have done it all, who are fucking hopeless in the sack-either they've got a pretty bad learning curve or just talk the talk.

Best accept the person for who they are and not dig too deep-we all have things we're not proud of in our past. If she got around a bit, she hopefully learned a thing or two.
All men want to marry 25 yo virgins-but theres a reason someone is a 25 YO virgin in reality.

LOL, I have seen that in reality when I met a 28 yo virgin. When I saw a pic, everything made sense....

What shocks me is all these sluts still one day want a husband who is going to love them and think of them as the purest most wonderful thing on earth. Maybe they should think about that when they are at a frat party getting sprayed on by 2 dudes that one day they are gonna have to tell the guy they love about that and he will never look at her the same.

This made me think.....

average for a 23 year old who has had a few long term relationships 5-7
average for a girl who hasn't had long term relationships 20-30

I used to give my ex wife shit about being with 4guys total when she was 26years old(from18-26). All long term relationships, all dated at least 3months before anything,etc.... man was I wrong. After going out into the dating world I was shocked. Girls would get with 4guys within a 2week period. They are just as bad as guys now. Thank God the ex and I are getting back together lol

girls are ALOT dirtier nowadays haha i would say the average is more like 10-12 by that age.. i dont judge tho.. i have quite a few under my belt.. haha

I. there is no way to tell how many people a woman has slept with

A. Some women consider different things sex and other things just
"messing around"
i. fingering
ii. buttsex
iii. blow jobs
iv. hand jobs
vii. intercourse
viii. Lesbian experiences

B. a woman's vag does not change after sex except in some rare cases
when the hymen breaks
i. Normally the hymen breaks on its own durring the teenage
years
ii. masturbation can cause the hymen to break
iii. sports can also cause the hymen to break

C. The tightenss of the hole has nothing to do with sexual partners

Some of you need to watch what you are saying about women...its pretty damn disrespectful and makes you look insecure. You can have your preferences without calling names.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131