over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T One of the most bizzare movies i've seen

Fullybuilt

Banned
Anyone see "Hard Candy" Its fuckin twisted. About a petafile who recruits kids off the internet and a teenage girl gets some insane vengence on him. Really weird. Keeps you sick feeling during the whole movie. Its under new releases at video stores, or if you have digital cable you can order it under the movie section. Really fucked up movie.

Fullybuilt said:
Anyone see "Hard Candy" Its fuckin twisted. About a petafile who recruits kids off the internet and a teenage girl gets some insane vengence on him. Really weird. Keeps you sick feeling during the whole movie. Its under new releases at video stores, or if you have digital cable you can order it under the movie section. Really fucked up movie.
I saw it and i agree.. slow but worth it. The whole time i was watching this movie all i coudl think of was that DATELINE show where they catch all these guys who expect to meet a " hott, horny, sexy" 13 year old girl or boy and Brain Phillips is waiting there... IF there is any truth to this movie they get what they deserve...

Saw this movie sitting on the self at my vid store. I guess I should've
picked it up.

its a very original scenario i liked the movie a lot...you wont understand the title untill you see the movie :)...alex

Fullybuilt said:
I saw it, fucked up movie!!!

Man! I just saw that shit last weekend. My girl picked it out for us to watch.
TWISTED!

I never thought i'd see a movie where 1/2 of it was dedicated to castration.

I thought it was awesome. I watched it a few weeks ago. No big budget, no special effects, just a damn good storyline and dialogue that makes you pay attention. I thought it was one of the best movies I've seen. I give it 1 wang up.

!!

does she do it with a rusty saw blade:eek:

leap
Fullybuilt said:
I never thought i'd see a movie where 1/2 of it was dedicated to castration.

if you want to see another twisted movie, rent GUMO

It is about inbreed kids that shoot cats and sell them to the local chinese resturant for .50 a pound...they then take that money to this other kid that pimps out his downsyndrome sister...remember these kids are 12 and 14...and then a rival kid comes into town to compete with the cat killing...well they go into the house...and well just watch it if you reall want to see a twisted flick.

Steak Helmet said:

It is about inbreed kids that shoot cats and sell them to the local chinese resturant for .50 a pound...they then take that money to this other kid that pimps out his downsyndrome sister...remember these kids are 12 and 14...and then a rival kid comes into town to compete with the cat killing...well they go into the house...and well just watch it if you reall want to see a twisted flick.

Im gonna have to check that out.

leapfrog said:
does she do it with a rusty saw blade:eek:

leap

small pair of toenail scissors. You'll have to watch to see what really happens.

eew!

i'll definately pass on GUMO:eek: sounds like everday life in indiana,do they talk about double first cousins?you know their moto "insest is best put your cousin to the test,it's ok as long as she don't get pregnant"

leap

Steak Helmet said:

If I am not mistaken the chick in it ( Ellen Page ) is from Halifax, Nova Scotia. I have seen her interviewed and she has something very special . . . kinda like Natalie Portman.

I don't know if most of you get it, but up here we shoot a TV program called " Trailer Park Boys." It has a cult like following. It was Ellen who played Mr. Lahey's daughter in the first or second season.

She will go on to win an Oscar or a Tony or both. She is that good.

Boo.

leapfrog said:
i'll definately pass on GUMO:eek: sounds like everday life in indiana,do they talk about double first cousins?you know their moto "insest is best put your cousin to the test,it's ok as long as she don't get pregnant"

leap

I do believe it takes place in a small town in KENTUCKY...

?!?

Steak Helmet said:

J, now that's just FUCKED up lol!!! downsydrome sister is turning tricks?!? WTF? Was this at the local video store? Hastings?

Fullybuilt said:

yes i have pirated dish. What a twisted movie. Really could not believe what I ended up watching. I thought it was going to be some kind of love affair shit and turn out to be pretty crazy:D

Not to sound like DAD here...

But we wonder why our society is so messed up. I'd like to know why so many things including Law and Order etc, have to be so damn twisted.

Hell I thought the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie was pretty sick and twisted as well. Anyone see it?:confused:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws