advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Personal Truck or SUV reviews please.

Not a Ford....I have had 2 explorers(sport & XLT)at 95K they start to have problems...had a Jeep Cherokee was indestructable

Not a Ford....I have had 2 explorers(sport & XLT)at 95K they start to have problems...had a Jeep Cherokee was indestructable

I agree about the Explorers...I call em exploders now...I had a friend that the engine blew up on...I even had one with an air bag blow up in my face at 3am in the morning....That won't be my first choice lol:D

A couple of others that spark my interest are 4 door pick up trucks...Nissan, Toyota, or anything reliable and durable with quality specs.

Long term lowest cost of maintenance is going to be a Ford. I have a F-250 right now with 297k and still running like new, drove it here at near 80mph without a problem. Also the Ford line trucks have the most room in them, it's one of the first things I hear EVERY time someone gets in my truck that has never been in one like it before.

All vehicles have problems, it's all in how you care for them that will determine how often it happens.

The Cherokee is a great vehicle for off road use, don't care so much for the Grand Cherokee.

Interesting...This has given me some more insight, Jello. Thank you!

All vehicles have problems, it's all in how you care for them that will determine how often it happens.

x2. i used to believe in the whole foreign cars are reliable and american cars are shit mentality, but in reality thats just not the case. usually, general statements that are spoken as if they are fact are complete bullshit. someone parroting something they heard someone else parroting.

there are reliable, well made american cars
there are reliable, well made foreign cars

personally, i like looks of the new 4 door silverados, and i believe they come with 100k warranties. but, from experience and talking to friends of mine that are mechanics, ford has a better made truck, but with only 60k warranties. im sure the tundras are right at the top of the heap, but for some reason, if i was buying a truck, id want it to be american. a foreign truck just seems blasphemous to me lol, and all of my vehicles have been foreign. but thats just me.

x2. i used to believe in the whole foreign cars are reliable and american cars are shit mentality, but in reality thats just not the case. usually, general statements that are spoken as if they are fact are complete bullshit. someone parroting something they heard someone else parroting.

there are reliable, well made american cars
there are reliable, well made foreign cars

personally, i like looks of the new 4 door silverados, and i believe they come with 100k warranties. but, from experience and talking to friends of mine that are mechanics, ford has a better made truck, but with only 60k warranties. im sure the tundras are right at the top of the heap, but for some reason, if i was buying a truck, id want it to be american. a foreign truck just seems blasphemous to me lol, and all of my vehicles have been foreign. but thats just me.

In this day and age car manufacturers are all so globalized that they arent really from any country. They all are owned by globalist mega corporations, made in factories all over the world. I had a GM car at one time that was made in Canada, and My Toyota Tundra is made in Texas.

In this day and age car manufacturers are all so globalized that they arent really from any country. They all are owned by globalist mega corporations, made in factories all over the world. I had a GM car at one time that was made in Canada, and My Toyota Tundra is made in Texas.

exactly. makes no sense to say american cars are shit. now, if you want to say chryslers suck, i would tend to agree. but, then again, im sure there is someone reading this who has nothing but positive experience with chrysler...just not me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131