over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T respect?

Jrflex10er

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What would you do if someone at your gym said you're a wanna-be behind your back and the person who told you was a reliable source? What would you do when he came back into the gym the next time?

PS...Say this guy was a weak bitch that is tall and skinny and runs off at the lips like the bitch he is.....What would YOU do?

not give a shit what other people say...even if people say it to my face...lol

that is unless you are still in high school...

if thats the case then go fuckem up bro...

G.E.R.M said:
not give a shit what other people say...even if people say it to my face...lol

that is unless you are still in high school...

if thats the case then go fuckem up bro...

lol no I'm out of high school...just a local panzy running off at the mouth...Never even talked to the kid...but hey...atleast it's good motivation right?

i have learned panzy's cause more trouble after you fuck them up than before

G.E.R.M said:
i have learned panzy's cause more trouble after you fuck them up than before
i learned this the hard way myself in just the last 2 weeks. a guy i didnt even know has been running his mouth about me at my work, i thought i'd take care of it myself rather than running and telling my boss...wrong choice...ignore him, just do your thing. you know what i think is funny, you obviously have made some sort of impression on him if he's talking smack about you...i bet you never even knew who he was before this huh? same thing in my situation.

I seen him like twice in the gym and he's always staring at me and I hate that shit then I hear this today and I was like ohhhhhh mannn the shits on but I don't want the trouble that comes with that...If I kick his ass then he'll turn me in....Isn't that weird how they talk shit and when they get their ass's handed to them they go and tell like little kids? HMMMM WEIRRDDD

I just wanted to see what you guys thought because I respect all your guy's responses!

Hey Jrflex,

You have been around this board for a long time and you are a good kid. I like your posts. I understand your anger. Hell I would be STEAMED too.

My gut would say just what yours is :Cave that bitch's head in!!!!!!!!

But let your brain rule your actions and you will be WAY ahead of other people. Somebody on this board has a sig that says something like don't argure with a moron they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Try the opposite. Next time you see the guy walk stright up to him and say hey man what's up. Are you bulking? Cause you look like you are getting bigger. ;)

He wont know what the HELL to think. Hey he may not be a complete a-hole after all.

Good luck bro

CROWLER

lol crowler you just made me go from PISSED to laughing because you're right he wouldn't know WHAT to do.....That's why I love this community!

Ignore him and every time you have to fart walk by him and let loose. J.R.

Jrflex10er said:
What would you do if someone at your gym said you're a wanna-be behind your back and the person who told you was a reliable source? What would you do when he came back into the gym the next time?

PS...Say this guy was a weak bitch that is tall and skinny and runs off at the lips like the bitch he is.....What would YOU do?

Not a damn thing......if someone has something important that Im supposed to hear, they will say it to my face and then I will respond.

Always look at the source that is causing problems and that should answer your question/.....tall skinny panzy...well he has other issues in life no need to break him up...just let it slide words never killed anyone.

Crowler said:
Try the opposite. Next time you see the guy walk stright up to him and say hey man what's up. Are you bulking? Cause you look like you are getting bigger. ;)

He wont know what the HELL to think. Hey he may not be a complete a-hole after all.

Good luck bro

CROWLER

great advice

Jrflex10er said:
I seen him like twice in the gym and he's always staring at me and I hate that shit then I hear this today and I was like ohhhhhh mannn the shits on but I don't want the trouble that comes with that...If I kick his ass then he'll turn me in....Isn't that weird how they talk shit and when they get their ass's handed to them they go and tell like little kids? HMMMM WEIRRDDD

I just wanted to see what you guys thought because I respect all your guy's responses!

well be thankful for getting turned in..

you could always kick his ass and the next night when you are leavin the gym and going to your car he coud jump from the bushes with a mask and a hunting knife and give you a few jabs in the belly.:eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity