over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - Safe-mail Account Problem

love2build1

Registered
Went to log in to my safe-mail account a few minutes ago and says my password is incorrect. I had just logged in this morning and was fine. I know the password is correct (same password is use for most my stuff). Went to do the password retrieval by security question, says my answer is wrong (I don't think I ever even set this up)

Anyone else having issues today, or is this what it says when my account gets 'deactivated' for some reason.

Thanks PM members.

Theres been some strange things going on with safe mail lately.

I would advise changing your password to something a lot harder to break.

Theres been some strange things going on with safe mail lately.

I would advise changing your password to something a lot harder to break.

I guess I need to change all together but it is a very random string of numbers and letters. No words or anything that could be guessed. No idea how/why this happened unless account is just shut down by safe-mail for some reason..

Not a knock on your but is your caps lock on/off and is your num lock turned on?

Well, I figure I would let everyone know what happened. I ordered 8 Riptropin kits from another supplier (the only other supplier I believe besides TP, sponsor on another board.)

Anyways, sent details for order through my safe-mail account, then someone somehow got my password (and it's a random string of letters and numbers) and sent him an email CHANGING the shipping address to them!

I've got the address it went to since the supplier sent me the tracking, but it's a couple states away.

Man..talk about sucks. Out over $1k because someone got me..good!

Bad luck is bound to swing everyone's way at some point I guess..

So to conclude, yes..the account got hacked and someone made off good and knew what they were doing..

damn thats crazy,, must been followin ya on the net some how to know what u were orderin and when, and then able to hack ur account like that,, def weird and susicios (sp)
might have to change up my password too ..

damn thats crazy,, must been followin ya on the net some how to know what u were orderin and when, and then able to hack ur account like that,, def weird and susicios (sp)
might have to change up my password too ..

Yep, changing all passwords for sure. It's crazy..I don't know how or why or what. Trying to find out information on the address it was shipped to, but not having much lucky really. Man..can't believe this happened..

Well, got his address, got his name, found is facebook..good old boy serving the US Military..and stealing from me.

Now that I have all this info..nothing to do with it. Maybe I should just chalk it up to being screwed a let the guy have his win..

Anybody send you an email from any boards that had an attachment? Could of had a key stroke tracker, if ur password was that random it wld b hard for anyone to hack without that, u need to download malware and run it cz it's probably still on your computer...

Anybody send you an email from any boards that had an attachment? Could of had a key stroke tracker, if ur password was that random it wld b hard for anyone to hack without that, u need to download malware and run it cz it's probably still on your computer...

I was thinking about that. I work in the computer industry so generally pretty savvy about stuff like this. I viewed a couple of pictures from that account that were sent as attachments, but no .exe executable files ever. Guess it still could be.

Just too much of a coincidence that he got it, re-routed my stuff, and now has it. I've got a ton of info on him, with the exception a phone number..but none of that going to help me. Just sucks..hard earned money down the drain. Hope what goes around truly comes around.

I was thinking about that. I work in the computer industry so generally pretty savvy about stuff like this. I viewed a couple of pictures from that account that were sent as attachments, but no .exe executable files ever. Guess it still could be.

Just too much of a coincidence that he got it, re-routed my stuff, and now has it. I've got a ton of info on him, with the exception a phone number..but none of that going to help me. Just sucks..hard earned money down the drain. Hope what goes around truly comes around.

If it were me and it was close, I'd just go get my things with a crew. Other than that, other things would be done but not unless it was REALLY worth it, ya know.

If it were me and it was close, I'd just go get my things with a crew. Other than that, other things would be done but not unless it was REALLY worth it, ya know.

Eh, Im in FL..he's in NC..close, but not that close. Wish I could, believe me. Scum..thief..makes me so angry.

Eh, Im in FL..he's in NC..close, but not that close. Wish I could, believe me. Scum..thief..makes me so angry.

Yeah, 8 kits and having to redirect how they came back is def. not worth going that far....Fuckin scum is right! 'What goes around' though...

Sorry that happened!!:eek:

Just feeling really discouraged right now ya know. I guess in this game, it's bound to happen to everyone but dang, perfect timing. Got a 6 month old, taking my wife on a honeymoon cruise already booked, and BAM..I throw out $1200.00 to go down the drain.

Happens I guess, just hurts.

For all I know guy could be a member here..hope not scum, but if so - I hope ya get what's coming to you.

Just feeling really discouraged right now ya know. I guess in this game, it's bound to happen to everyone but dang, perfect timing. Got a 6 month old, taking my wife on a honeymoon cruise already booked, and BAM..I throw out $1200.00 to go down the drain.

Happens I guess, just hurts.

For all I know guy could be a member here..hope not scum, but if so - I hope ya get what's coming to you.

It would be great if all is true on the addy/person connection with who actually made the weasel move AND that one of the GOOD members here could do something about it w/little to no effort. But like I said, either way, it's coming back to them. An individual like this is unhappy even if they don't think so/realize it...They also prob. think it won't come back to bite them in the ass, that it's all BS...However, it does in fact come back around in one way or another. People who have really lived know this.

Make sure to use a password that has over 9 characters. Random letters and numbers. Pick out a newspaper and use the first letters out of a sentence etc. Then randomly select #'s going down the page. Circle so you have reference. No program will hack that

Man that sucks. I would have to go pay that piece of shit a visit. I live in NC, kid must be at Bragg or Lejeune?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws