over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - Safe-mail Account Problem

Sorry to hear you got robbed!

I think it's time to change my passwords though.

Man that sucks. I would have to go pay that piece of shit a visit. I live in NC, kid must be at Bragg or Lejeune?

Yep, he's at brag. If I was close I would but too many other factors to consider too. Wife, newborn..so just counting my losses (1200 of them) and learning a hard lesson :(

Yep, he's at brag. If I was close I would but too many other factors to consider too. Wife, newborn..so just counting my losses (1200 of them) and learning a hard lesson :(

Well, If you know what unit he is in, you could find out who his 1SG is, and "anonymously" report him for "using". He would probably lose his rank. I feel you bro I have a certain someone who I want to get even with and it just sucks when you can't just go knock on his front door, and then knock on his front teeth.

Well, If you know what unit he is in, you could find out who his 1SG is, and "anonymously" report him for "using". He would probably lose his rank. I feel you bro I have a certain someone who I want to get even with and it just sucks when you can't just go knock on his front door, and then knock on his front teeth.

I could, pretty sure I have that information or could get it at least..but I think I'll wind up taking the high road. As much as he screwed me, I don't think I could do it to him and screw him. Call me a whine but I guess I believe in karma..he can have his bad karma, and hopefully my good will come around..

Yes I agree something should always be done to scum that fuck over ppl like this, but seriously you never know what's on the other side of the door, somebody who travels hours to do someone else physical harm btr be ready to drop the hammer when they open the door, cz you btr believe someone comes knocking on my door looking for a good time, they're gna get it...and bottom line I'm the one who was defending my home, my kids and my life...not someone who drove multiple states...

Run up on the suckah. You got his address? I'll roll with you :D.

I make a new email every purchase. Not intentionally either I forgot my password or account closed down. Now I just plan on making new emails. Might as well.

Just another update on this, kind of amusing. In my messaging this guy I NEVER once said what it was..I just said hey bro, why did you steal my PACKAGE? You're low pos for stealing my PACKAGE, etc. etc. and said some other things too.

Finally got a reply back from him saying he remails HGH for a living, orders from HK and ships it where he is told to, etc. etc. and asked what I ordered RIPs or generic blues and he can show me 1000000 tracking numbers because this is what he does for a "living"..I guess aside from being in the military.

So, just funny how I never once said it was GH, just kept accusing him of stealing my pack..could have been anything, and then he lays it out on the table that he didn't steal my GH..never said you did, but sounds like admittance right there..or just WAY WAY too much of a coincidence again..I think not.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131