over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Saki Bombers

REA said:
OMG im lol... looks like my post just went thru one ear and out the other ahahahah
OMG this is hilarious now Rea is gonna be so pisssed at me shell prolly drop a weight on my lid while training and then say oops did i do that :D

that lil tricky Rea rea ,,,

Rea dont be all hating and negetive were just trying to show u theres more to drinking then barfing and blacking out LOL ,, drinking can be fun and help releive stress and take u away for a bit ,, now u say yopur not a drinker but youve never had a daquari or a seebreeze which taste very good cant even taste the alchohol ,, sometimes in life you just gotta stop living by the book and experience things 1st hand and let loose ;)

I FEELLIKE THE LIL DEVIL :mad: THAT SITS ON YOUR SHOULDER AHAHAHA U KNOW THE ONE WHO SAYS DO IT DO IT DO IT

but in all honesty its all good fun when drinking with your people and ive had some of the greatest experiences and times while just letting loose and drinking a nice beer or even some wine ,,WOW lots of memories .

Last edited:
muscle96ss said:
Where do you hang out at? We used to do Saki bombers every weekend at either Kyoto or Ra, but now only get out on occasion and goto either Benihana or Stingray.

Also, you gotta try Kirin Ichiban, it is much smoother than Asahi or Saporro.

Wait a minute u live here?

I hang at Kona for predrink great place to start off. and i had Ichiban last night wow its alot smoother i drnk 3 in like 15 minutes good stuff :D

A few quotes for you REA...

"Nothing is more revolting than the majority; for it consists of few vigorous predecessors, of knaves who accomodate themselves, of weak people who assimilate themselves, and the mass that toddles after them without knowing in the least what it wants." -Goethe

"The strongest individual is most powerful when standing alone." -Schiller
Stand your ground REA!

Vander...Every post I've read of yours leads me to believe that you have the maturity and dedication to make it in the fitness business...then I read this and I worry that I'm watching another future star piss it all away.
Prove me wrong!

Reload said:
A few quotes for you REA...

"Nothing is more revolting than the majority; for it consists of few vigorous predecessors, of knaves who accomodate themselves, of weak people who assimilate themselves, and the mass that toddles after them without knowing in the least what it wants." -Goethe

"The strongest individual is most powerful when standing alone." -Schiller
Stand your ground REA!

Vander...Every post I've read of yours leads me to believe that you have the maturity and dedication to make it in the fitness business...then I read this and I worry that I'm watching another future star piss it all away.
Prove me wrong!

were talking about A SINGLE DRINK not a keg here lOL

as for me well ,,,," live life to the fullest and enjoy its fruits for they are the offerings of will, not fear " -Vander V

Last edited:
Vander_V said:
I FEELLIKE THE LIL DEVIL :mad: THAT SITS ON YOUR SHOULDER AHAHAHA U KNOW THE ONE WHO SAYS DO IT DO IT DO IT

LMFAO wow that is so true hahahaha.

Ok everybody lay off Rea, she chooses not to drink and has no desire to. I myself have also never had a drink or smoked anything EVER and absolutly no desire or temptation to at all, its not even a thought. Plus people do some really stupid things when drunk (yea i wanna hear 75% of u deny that). Yea you all say its fun, but id bet a few of you have done stupid things when drunk u regret big time (prolly sexual) and sometimes it causes more problems than other times. Shes right when she says if she takes a drink its not for her, its for someone else because she has no desire to. Why do something like that for other people? So they can be satisfied they saw u drink alcohol or wtf? Ok, maybe you all do desire it, go ahead its ur life, but dont try to force someone who doesnt wanna do sumthin to do it. You all think its harmless, sometimes its not, and il bet anything more than half of you couldnt quit for 1yr if u wanted to. Yea ul all say "but thers no need its not bad" but im just sayin you CANT. You think we have no control or FEAR drinkin, no we just have no desire. I AM saying you have no will power to quit for a year. Hows that?

And haze, i think she took that last line of ur post as pretty rude. I know i thought it was.

Vander_V said:
Wait a minute u live here?

I hang at Kona for predrink great place to start off. and i had Ichiban last night wow its alot smoother i drnk 3 in like 15 minutes good stuff :D

My buddies used to work as sushi chefs at Kona; told us to avoid eating there; said the quality of the sushi was poor. Kyoto had(and probably still has) Saki bombers w/the large Kirin Ichiban and hot saki for $4; plus the place is crawling with pussy.

man some people wanna take this a little too damn serious. this thread started about having some drinks and having a good time then it turned into busting Rea's chops, now people are making some "deep" quotes others discussing the evils of alcohol.

I think all of you need a drink and lighten up![/QUOTE]

Stingray's is a pretty decent new place. It blows the shit out of that old Chinese restaurant that used to waste space there. My only complaint is that see through glass fish tank that you stand on. That thing can really fuck with you after you have had a few rounds. :confused:

P.S.-It's funny to see what can happen to people that are so anti-alcohol once they get started. 95% of people completely lose control. It's like moving out of the house for the first time and going ape shit with broads/drugs/drinks etc.

The only reason I've cut back on my drinking is because I burned myself out when I was 18-20.

haze324 said:
man some people wanna take this a little too damn serious. this thread started about having some drinks and having a good time then it turned into busting Rea's chops, now people are making some "deep" quotes others discussing the evils of alcohol.

I think all of you need a drink and lighten up!
[/QUOTE]

Haha yep, do you think that sounds a bit dorky? :eek:

I applaud you Rea, im in the same category as you. I just dont care to drink cause its not the person i am. Im in college, living with two alcoholics as roomates, but i dont drink. Not because im worried of what it might do to me or the things i might do under the influence, but because im just not a drinker. I still go out with these friends, go to all the same bars, laugh just as hard, but at the end of the night the difference is i have no regrets and i can drive home. It isnt a fear but a realization of who i am.

what exactly is a saki bomber? havent really heard abou them down here in aussie land

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws