over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Saki Bombers

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Im fucking addicted to saki bombers its so much fun bombing then slamming it fast , it just tastes great , i usually get the large Asashi beer Saporo good too , me and my boys had a saki contest and i made it to the end i bombed 7 full Asashi beers and 7 sakis LOL my boy beat me he made it to 8 but then barfed so i ended up winning cause barfing means disqualification ahahaha well im gonna get some tonight at this sushi place to predrink then head out.

if some of u guys havent had a saki bomb yet i recomend having a few :)

Vander_V said:
Im fucking addicted to saki bombers its so much fun bombing then slamming it fast , it just tastes great , i usually get the large Asashi beer Saporo good too , me and my boys had a saki contest and i made it to the end i bombed 7 full Asashi beers and 7 sakis LOL my boy beat me he made it to 8 but then barfed so i ended up winning cause barfing means disqualification ahahaha well im gonna get some tonight at this sushi place to predrink then head out.

YOU DEFINITLY LOVE THOSE...LOL YOU FINISHED 3 ASASHI BEERS AND 3 SAKIS IN LESS THAN 15 MINUTES LAST WEEKEND CRAZY ASS!!! :D :eek:

Vander_V said:

Where do you hang out at? We used to do Saki bombers every weekend at either Kyoto or Ra, but now only get out on occasion and goto either Benihana or Stingray.

Also, you gotta try Kirin Ichiban, it is much smoother than Asahi or Saporro.

Jarconis said:
Rea, do you drink?

NOPE....but ive tasted wine and other drinks but they never made it down to my stomach..lol (I spit it out cuz I gag) ill just never drink. its not an outlet for me to feel good

REA said:
NOPE....but ive tasted wine and other drinks but they never made it down to my stomach..lol (I spit it out cuz I gag) ill just never drink. its not an outlet for me to feel good
One drink isnt gonna kill ya your such a drama queen rea LOL
infact it may just make u feel great and relaxed for once in your life geez :D

i can drink 1.5L of saki in one sitting...

the big saki bottles...

with maybe 20 pieces of sushi....

Whats a Saki Bomb? I love saki and Sapporo or Kirin beer. But I can only drink 2 beers max then I have to move onto the HARD stuff. ;)

Vander_V said:
One drink isnt gonna kill ya your such a drama queen rea LOL
infact it may just make u feel great and relaxed for once in your life geez :D

I know that ONE drink wont kill me. But getting me to drink is like trying to get a vegan to eat meat. It is one thing I can survive without
(youre the drama queen when your are drunk LOL) :D

REA said:
I know that ONE drink wont kill me. But getting me to drink is like trying to get a vegan to eat meat. It is one thing I can survive without
(youre the drama queen when your are drunk LOL) :D

maybe you should try something girly like a daquari(sp) or some fruity drink that you can barely taste the alcohol and see if you enjoy it. Then one day you can graduate to Saki bombs and throw up on Vanders shoes one nite.

holy hell, someone get Rea trashed and take pics, she sounds way too serious for her age heheh

haze324 said:
maybe you should try something girly like a daquari(sp) or some fruity drink that you can barely taste the alcohol and see if you enjoy it. Then one day you can graduate to Saki bombs and throw up on Vanders shoes one nite.
Yes great idea a daquari would be perfect cause she woudlnt taste a thing except for the strawberry, now why wouldnt she try that?.

Jarconis said:
holy hell, someone get Rea trashed and take pics, she sounds way too serious for her age heheh

tHATS what ive been saying shes WAY to serious and needs to relax and chill sometime and have a few daquaris or something and just enjoy life for the moment while feeling a good buzz and not worrying about how many carbs and cals are in what LOL.

Jarconis said:

what for?? you guys dont get it, im not a drinker...there is such thing as people who dont drink :rolleyes: if i dont have to or want to...then theres no point. ok enuff about my "problem" LOL back to your saki bomber talk
p.s (if i were to drink, then id be doing it for "someone else"...and i dont want to do that)

Last edited:
Rea

you can try and change this thread back to what it was about....but too late, its turned into getting you drunk.

plenty of people are not "drinkers" but why watch the parade go by, when you can be in it. Its saturday...go get some daquaries have a good time, let loose and then you can make an honest decision if thats something you want to do. We all need time to let loose, and drinking, talking some shit and just partying is great way of letting loose. Especially at our ages.

Soooo quit being such a damn prude punk and throw back a few

haze324 said:
you can try and change this thread back to what it was about....but too late, its turned into getting you drunk.

plenty of people are not "drinkers" but why watch the parade go by, when you can be in it. Its saturday...go get some daquaries have a good time, let loose and then you can make an honest decision if thats something you want to do. We all need time to let loose, and drinking, talking some shit and just partying is great way of letting loose. Especially at our ages.

Soooo quit being such a damn prude punk and throw back a few

OMG im lol... looks like my post just went thru one ear and out the other ahahahah

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131