advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Significant increase in crime since Australian gun ban!!

Don't let any crazy ass liberals take away your 2nd amendment America.

Fight for your liberty, you're one of the last remotely free countries left.

I always have with a LCR 357 in a pocket holster or a Glock 30 in a Blackhawk. Well, sometimes a Colt Commander with an IWB. So I would say I am pro gun. Yes I feel safer carrying a gun. In the house I have loaded rifles too. And a Rotweiler. And a fat eating machine of a pug.

But I'm not so sure gun control laws in America have that much of an impact on the crime rate.

If there are a lot of poor desperate people there is going to be crime. But they should probably leave me alone.

Not knowing anything about Austrailia other than Elle McPherson, has the country also hit hard economic times since they disarmed the population?

Does the government compensate the gun owners? Obama can't afford to compensate everyone if he confiscated all the guns. And I know I have a lot of $ tide up in my toys, and many people have a lot more than me. How many $10,000 checks can the Deficit Budget support?

Leave it to Australia to take away gun rights.

I live in arizona, nuff said

ANYTIME something is prohibited, it creates a higher demand for it. Take alcohol prhibition for instance, it made these organized crime syndicates billions! Look at the drug trade, a multi billion dollar industry, because there is a high demand due to it being illegal. There is something provocative and alluring about what is prohibited. Almost like it's something so good that it is made bad, and authority doesn't want you to have it, driving you towards it more. That's my opinion

**broken link removed**

Did gun control work in Australia?

These more reliable sources counter the video (they are also more recent)

Search for the organization that created that video. They don't even have a website, only a youtube channel. Doesn't seem reliable to me:
Awakened Media
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

Did gun control work in Australia?

These more reliable sources counter the video (they are also more recent)

Search for the organization that created that video. They don't even have a website, only a youtube channel. Doesn't seem reliable to me:
Awakened Media
:rolleyes:

BTW I don't know the solution to the problem. It's a very tough issue, Citizens here should have the right to own a weapon but I do believe regulations should be in place to attempt to keep them out of the wrong hands (if every one has a gun less chance criminals will be confident when walking into a place to do harm. but if ban them criminals will find a way to get them and they will have way less of a fear - so I see both sides). But this is extremely hard. So I'm not for banning guns or the opposite. Tough issue.

I just think it wrong to spread misinformation. And the media doesn't help this.

Last edited:
BTW I don't know the solution to the problem. It's a very tough issue, Citizens here should have the right to own a weapon but I do believe regulations should be in place to attempt to keep them out of the wrong hands (if every one has a gun less chance criminals will be confident when walking into a place to do harm - so I see both sides). But this is extremely hard. So I'm not for banning guns or the opposite. Tough issue.

I just think it wrong to spread misinformation. And the media doesn't help this.

Guns will ALWAYS find a way into "wrong hands," gun control only restricts law abiding citizens for the most part. I'm sure criminals won't want to carry guns if they're against the law! :rolleyes:

Guns will ALWAYS find a way into "wrong hands," gun control only restricts law abiding citizens for the most part. I'm sure criminals won't want to carry guns if they're against the law! :rolleyes:

Yes agreed. I actually added that to my post right before you posted.

In my home, Criminals have an arsenal and cache of ammo waiting to welcome them warmly

ANYTIME something is prohibited, it creates a higher demand for it. Take alcohol prhibition for instance, it made these organized crime syndicates billions! Look at the drug trade, a multi billion dollar industry, because there is a high demand due to it being illegal. There is something provocative and alluring about what is prohibited. Almost like it's something so good that it is made bad, and authority doesn't want you to have it, driving you towards it more. That's my opinion

thank you!

at least some people get it!

prohibition will work for nothing, except to hurt decent LAW ABIDING citizens.

education is the only answer but people just love being stupid!

:banghead:

Desire is the cause of all pain.

True that Richiec. You nailed it.

In my town we are on the forefront of the battle for constitutional gunrights. Until just recently you couldn't own a hand gun in Chicago ( or oak park and a few others). Take a look at our violent crime rates and see how well that plan is working. Last summer just west a mile or 2 of where I live in hipster/yuppy land is humboldt park they had something like 70 shootings

I know a few years ago we had half the population of new York, but double the crime. I've travelled the world and when I tell people I'm
From Chicago they mention 2 things, Michael Jordan/ the bulls and how often do I get shot at. Obviously daley's ( our multi generational long standing recently retired mayor) dumb ass gun control
Solutions aren't working.

Last edited:
If there's one thing I hate more than a government telling me what I can and can't do with my own life, it's people who are manipulative enough to create propaganda like this and people shortsighted enough to fall for it.

I own a gun, and I'm proud of it, and I'll fight like tooth and nail to keep it from the government. But I'm also not in high school anymore, and I make decisions about these kinds of topics by looking at the facts surrounding the case. When people disingenuously provide this type of crap as legitimate information it makes my stomach turn. Why? Because it seems like the same people who don't want to give up their guns also fail to use any sense of reason when it comes to their decision making. If you can't think for yourself, and you can't stop for a minute to consider both sides of an argument, then I don't want you to own a gun. That doesn't mean you shouldn't act quickly if your life is in danger and use your gun to kill an intruder, but not every decision in life has to be a shoot out at the ok corral.

Not to sound redundant, but the Police can only do so much, so it is on us as heads of households, husbands, fathers, sons, mothers, etc. to protect our own. You can't expect any one to allow their child, or spouse to be attacked, robbed, etc. so they can fit into some asinine PC mould. You want to take my life, then enjoy these rounds along with it, as it's a package deal.
I'm tired of people acting as if every gun owner is a serial killer in the making, i mean lets be logical...if every gun owner in this country were what they try to make us, there would be no humans left!!! We would have killed each other off by now. I, thanks to the Lord have never shot any one, and i pray i never have to. I don't hate people, I am not a racist, i don't have plans to overthrow my government, or anything else they want to label gun owners as wanting, or being. I am simply an American citizen, wanting the right to defend my home, my family, myself!

It's laughable to me, that they truly believe that taking our guns away, will magically make things all better. Like rapists will stop raping, serial killers will stop killing, and terrorist will stop terrorizing once all our guns are taken away. heck will be living in Xanadu once all these guns are destroyed, because all the bad of the world will be long gone! :rolleyes: Give me a break!!!!

Does the government compensate the gun owners? Obama can't afford to compensate everyone if he confiscated all the guns. And I know I have a lot of $ tide up in my toys, and many people have a lot more than me. How many $10,000 checks can the Deficit Budget support?

Pay!? Heck he will just take them all and then sell them to drug lords in Mexico and make a pretty penny!

Question to those knowledgeable

How much ammo do you think someone should have stocked up? All I have is one 9mm Glock Model 17 with the 17 round clip. The gun came with 2 extra clips and I have just 20 rounds now. Speer Gold Dot personal protection rounds, 147 gr. GDHP.

Got those from a gun range. I bet prices are higher at the range? Looks like its legal to buy ammon online, is that the way to go? Wondering what brand of ammo would be best for home defense in the 9mm. How many rounds should someone have stored at home now to feel safe in case something does go down here with the government? Wondering if guns are outlawed, then ammo will be near impossible to get and ungodly expensive.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws