over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Some Cool Shit!!

oldfella

Board Supporter / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Board Supporter
Here are some pics that were emailed to me. I love this stuff. Power, beauty, nerves of steel!!
ba1 copy.jpg

ba2 copy.jpg

ba3 copy.jpg

ba6 copy.jpg

ba7 copy.jpg

Some more........

ba9 copy.jpg

Gotta love this.........how close is that?
ba10 copy.jpg

ba11 copy.jpg

ba12 copy.jpg

ba13 copy.jpg

Didnt know you were a TopGun!! How was the G-Force? hehe Cool pics!

Didnt know you were a TopGun!! How was the G-Force? hehe Cool pics!
Brother what I would give to get a ride in one of those........HAAHAAHAHAHA. probably pass out from all the G's and then drown in my own spew!! HAHAHAHA. For those in other countries that do not know who these guys are they are the Blue Angels. A crack fighter pilot outfit from the US Marines. They work in conjunction with the US Air Force and put on extraordinary flying shows all over the World. Here in Australia we have the Rhoulettes, the Aussie equivelent to Blue Angels. They are flying the F-18 Super Hornets in those pics.

I just love the power of these machines........like the photo of the one just about to scrape the tail on the runway...........that takes some extreme control and serious horsepower to stop it from flying into the ground. The vertical climb is another display of sheer power. many other planes would simply stall and fall backwards......Not these babies!!! They climb till they run out of oxygen!

A couple of years back when I was in a town called Mt. Isa two USAF Super Hornets were on a joint military exercise with the Aussies. They were en-route to Darwin and had to stop at Mt. Isa to top up. The guy that runs the aircraft re-fueling facility at the airport was talking to the pilots of the Hornets and they told him they had to be in Darwin by sunset, those were their orders. The guy from the airport told them that Darwin was 1600kms away and they would never make in that time. Well it was about 6pm when they were talking to the guy. They took off did a hot lap of the city and then absolutely kicked these aircraft in the balls. The roar was like thunder. The guy from the airport got a call from one of the pilots at 6:45 the same afternoon. They were on the ground having a beer at the airbase canteen. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 1600kms in less than 45 minutes. Unreal!! Must be hell of a lotta fun to do that.

A couple of years back when I was in a town called Mt. Isa two USAF Super Hornets were on a joint military exercise with the Aussies. They were en-route to Darwin and had to stop at Mt. Isa to top up. The guy that runs the aircraft re-fueling facility at the airport was talking to the pilots of the Hornets and they told him they had to be in Darwin by sunset, those were their orders. The guy from the airport told them that Darwin was 1600kms away and they would never make in that time. Well it was about 6pm when they were talking to the guy. They took off did a hot lap of the city and then absolutely kicked these aircraft in the balls. The roar was like thunder. The guy from the airport got a call from one of the pilots at 6:45 the same afternoon. They were on the ground having a beer at the airbase canteen. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 1600kms in less than 45 minutes. Unreal!! Must be hell of a lotta fun to do that.

Holy shit, that's farking quick! How fast were they going? 800-900 km's an hour?

Brother what I would give to get a ride in one of those........HAAHAAHAHAHA. probably pass out from all the G's and then drown in my own spew!! HAHAHAHA. For those in other countries that do not know who these guys are they are the Blue Angels. A crack fighter pilot outfit from the US Marines. They work in conjunction with the US Air Force and put on extraordinary flying shows all over the World. Here in Australia we have the Rhoulettes, the Aussie equivelent to Blue Angels. They are flying the F-18 Super Hornets in those pics.

I just love the power of these machines........like the photo of the one just about to scrape the tail on the runway...........that takes some extreme control and serious horsepower to stop it from flying into the ground. The vertical climb is another display of sheer power. many other planes would simply stall and fall backwards......Not these babies!!! They climb till they run out of oxygen!

LoL! Yep definately passed out and get all wet from ya own spew!! I always wanted to go to an Air Show. I wonder if there is one in Sydney? So i can take my wife out and my earmuffs hehe!! I used to lived in Darwin and always hear those F-111 flying over our house. Incredible roar!

Holy shit, that's farking quick! How fast were they going? 800-900 km's an hour?

1,600 kms in 45 min = 2,133.33 kms in 60 min or 1h

Mag 2+

Simple maths... lol :p;)

Mag 2+

LoL I was top in the Maths Class when I was in high school, coujldnt be bothered with the Maths now :p

DOnt be such a smart arse Phidias hehehe!!! Thanks anyway! How charming and intelligent you are :D

Nice pics but nothing compared to the real thing. Blue Angles do a show
every year for the Naval Academy graduation. Some of my customers live
in Annapolis and boy these guys were flying right over my head while I was
working. 800 to a thousand mph, unreal. Put it this way, as soon as
you hear them they're already gone:eek:

Mag 2+

Give the man a gold star! Yes they would have been travelling at more than twice the speed of sound. Much of the journey would have been over the outback and uninhabited area so those speeds would not have upset anyone, except maybe skippy!!

Oh and Phidias that's MACH 2+!:p:D

Nice pics but nothing compared to the real thing. Blue Angles do a show
every year for the Naval Academy graduation. Some of my customers live
in Annapolis and boy these guys were flying right over my head while I was
working. 800 to a thousand mph, unreal. Put it this way, as soon as
you hear them they're already gone:eek:
Yea we had an F-18 Hornet do a fly over at the Adelaide Formula 1 Grand Prix one year. He did a fast one. He was i sight, over us and then gone before we heard the noise. It then set off every car alarm in the area and rattled quite a few windows. They banned them from doing that again!! LOL. It was one of the most awesome sights or sounds you want to see. Pretty scary shit if they are mad at you. As they say....You will not hear the one that gets you!:eek:

That same year at the Grand Prix the pilot came over the main grandstand area, full flaps, landing gear and doing a slow tail dance nearly hoovering, then pointed the nose straight up folded the flaps, retracted the landing gear and proceeded to do a vertical climb from almost stationary and out of sight in a matter of seconds. Just incredible the amount of power needed to do such stunts. All you could do is sit there with your jaws wide open at the sight!!

I agree 100%!!! :D Cute and handsome would have been appropriate adjectives too... :D;):p

Hahaha In your Dreams :p:p:p

Give the man a gold star! Yes they would have been travelling at more than twice the speed of sound. Much of the journey would have been over the outback and uninhabited area so those speeds would not have upset anyone, except maybe skippy!!

Oh and Phidias that's MACH 2+!:p:D

Skippy die of heart attack from those afterburn hehe!!

Yea we had an F-18 Hornet do a fly over at the Adelaide Formula 1 Grand Prix one year. He did a fast one. He was i sight, over us and then gone before we heard the noise. It then set off every car alarm in the area and rattled quite a few windows. They banned them from doing that again!! LOL. It was one of the most awesome sights or sounds you want to see. Pretty scary shit if they are mad at you. As they say....You will not hear the one that gets you!:eek:

Yep, my best friend works at pax river Naval base a high security area here
in Maryland. He works on the F-18 computer systems. He's always Bull
Shitting with the pilots and trying his best to get one to take him up.
He told me to see one take off would be a memory you'll never forget.
By the way, I wasn't down grading your nice pictures, just seeing one
up close in person is a sight to be hold;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws