over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

Didn't realize Whitfield died though. I knew he was sick. Sad, great actor

So has anyone been watching Spartacus: Vengeance? The first three eps are already online (I don't know if its on TV yet as I don't have Starz) and it's been great getting back into it.

So has anyone been watching Spartacus: Vengeance? The first three eps are already online (I don't know if its on TV yet as I don't have Starz) and it's been great getting back into it.

Yup yup, 3rd episode was on starz last Friday....

Only show I watch, recently found house of lies too... not a bad one.

Only show I look forward too.Hate waiting week to week to watch new episodes. but cant stand to wait till end of season to watch it all. Love this show. Love watching the walking dead too

were can i find episodes of spartacus online? The only ones ive seen are pay sites and if I have to pay I may as well order starz

Yup yup, 3rd episode was on starz last Friday....

Only show I watch, recently found house of lies too... not a bad one.

Tell me about this House Of Lies... No! Don't! I can't get involved with another show! I watch too much as it is! LOL! In Spartacus, I was bummed that the swapped out Navea. The original was SMOKING! This one isn't bad but she's a distant second. And Crixus!!! Damn, son! And Onamaeus is gonna get up in Gannicus' ass!

New Sparticus

It's hard to get use to a new Sparticus, but the show is still great.

Tell me about this House Of Lies... No! Don't! I can't get involved with another show! I watch too much as it is! LOL! In Spartacus, I was bummed that the swapped out Navea. The original was SMOKING! This one isn't bad but she's a distant second. And Crixus!!! Damn, son! And Onamaeus is gonna get up in Gannicus' ass!

LoL

I have to agree, I'm happy to see alot of the original cast back but them getting rid of Navea or her not coming back was a poor decission. Went from an absolutely gorgeous girl to what seemed like an average looking black woman (nothing wrong with black girls lol - I have to specify for those touchy board members).

Definately sad that whitfield passed away, he was a great actor and portrayed him well. I've spent my entire adult life around professional "tough guys" so to say, so its hard for me to like the new guys character... He doesn't have that charisma and you can tell his acting is pretty forced to portray it.

House of lies is awesome though, guys a corporate consultant and they bullshit alot of people. Cracks me up. Don Cheadle is the main actor, great actor IMO.

On the site i am only seeing episode 1 of season three. You are saying all of season 3 is available on the site. Do you have a link to it bro?

Sorry I may be wrong. I had thought another poster said the first three episodes were online. I've only seen the first.

I liked Andy Whitfield so much I named my dog Spartacus.

I do not really care for the replacement for Andy Whitfield (RIP), Liam McIntyre. He does not fill Andy's shoes in the least. Also, I do not like the fact that they had to replace Navia as well.

I will continue to watch the new season though and see how things unfold. The only half-way descent series on.

The new guy is a fucking bitch. No muscle tone, no abs fucking kills the show for me. The guy from Thor would have been great, shit anyone but this guy. He needs a cycle ASAP. Wtf is wrong with Hollywood, it seems they do not use big mofos any more.

How long will it be before i can buy the third season on Blu Ray. I dont have Starz so it really sucks that im missing the show. I do miss the old Spartacus thoughj. This new dude is too much of a pretty boy like Crixus and Gannicus.

alright fellows what did you think about this season?

I thought all three seasons were awesome .
I can't wait for the fourth season. It's too
bad we have to wait until next year to
see it .

I thought all three seasons were awesome .
I can't wait for the fourth season. It's too
bad we have to wait until next year to
see it .
haha,no shit there bro,wait until 2013,damn

alright fellows what did you think about this season?

A lot of people went bye bye this season...Definitely some unexpected twists...Looking forward to next season.....

I do not really care for the replacement for Andy Whitfield (RIP), Liam McIntyre. He does not fill Andy's shoes in the least. Also, I do not like the fact that they had to replace Navia as well.

I agree...I thought Navia's replacement was even worse then Andy's!! Neither one of them fit their roles! Liam you can kind of get use to by the end of the season, but the Navia replacement sucked!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131