over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T..Sports are really pissin me off

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
So I listen to sports talk all day driving from pool to pool....And today the there were 2 topics that bugged me to the point where I feel I have to tell you all...(sorry)....First off is the story about Adam "pacman" Jones a corner for the Titans..This fool took 81,000 dollars in a strip club and started tossin hundreds of 1$ bills at this stripper...When she goes to grab it he gets mad and slams her face into the stage, then a security gaurd comes over and intervenes and a scuffle breakouts with jones and his crew...Jones bites the damn Bouncer..Then tells him I'll kill you and then tells his crew to smoke his ass....Jones and the crew leaves and one of them comes back and shoots the bouncer twice and another security gaurd also who was PARALYZED...Of course Pacmans Lawyer is covering his ass making up bullshit that he was even around this...Well they got this fool on camera slamming this strippers face in the stage...OH and JOnes is 23 and has a book of arrest and other shit that he weaseled out of just because he is an athlete with money...

Anyway though my main thing is this, How is the NFL commissioner gonna let this low life play again in the league...Im sure they are gonna say that we are gonna wait until he is proven guilty, blah blabh blah...But I wonder if this case is just gonna drag on for 3 months then just disappear like all the rest..I mean in college this dude got sentenced to serve a year while at West Virginia for beating a student senseless with a pool cue...They ended up giving him 2 years probabtion!!! If he ever puts on an NFL Uniform again I would really lose a lot of respect for the NFL and sports period...Has anyone else been looking at this story...Damn it just really pissed me off all day...

The other thing is this big ass hockey fight between Buffaloe and Ottawa I think...First off how and why is fighting allowed in hockey?? I mean I dont mind it, I like it but I am just wondering what is the difference between 12 football players beating the shit out of each other and 12 hockey players beating the shit out of each other??? Basketball Carmelo Anthony throws 1 punch and it is the end of the world and basketball is outta control...the other thing about this is that even one of the broadcaster was about to throw some blows...Now does anyone remember the Miami fight this last year in college football where analyst Lamar (forget last name, thomas I think) was fired for making comments about wanting to join in on the fight...He was fired and the other broadcaster are praising this hockey analyst for getting in the mix...I know 99% of the country doesnt even know hockey exists so maybe thats why no one gives a shit..

Ok Im done now...this can go back to a bodybuilding forum again...:D

Trained with PacMan Jones out in Arizona for a while and it's wierd as hell as he was one of the nicest, least arrogant guys i'd met out there, and I trained with many NFL/MLB guys. I agree Hutch, that is shitty as hell though about what he and his guys did at that club.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131