over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T starting my life..... kind of scary and exciting

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
whats going onguys.... so since graduating from high school ive been really uo in the air with what i wanted to do..i started going to college and my heart wasnt into it and being that i was paying out of pocket it hurt me more.... i took a term off went back and the same thing happend... so i completeed one full year never went to class and still maintained a 3.o gpa.....after trying to start working and finding a real job out there (which is almost impossible in this economy) i was really down..... i got a hook up thrrew my uncle and found out that electricians union was having a test a while backk... needless to say after waiting outside for 14 hrs to even get the application to take the test....then taking the test and the company only hiring 250 people i was one of the lucky few.... i got called on friday and now amgoing into the finalization process to start my apprenticeship within the next couple of weeks... this will be a full union job i willl become a liscenced electrician working on elevators... and the company will send me to school for whatever eles i want to go for after the apprenticeship is done.... starting pay is right around 16 an hour plus overtime.....and i am 21........

in the future i want to invest in real estate so i dont have to work but at least i amon the right path and can start my life....... just wanted to let you guys know out there... keep your heads upp because i am the most unlucky bastard there is...just keep pushing and stay focused good things will come

whats going onguys.... so since graduating from high school ive been really uo in the air with what i wanted to do..i started going to college and my heart wasnt into it and being that i was paying out of pocket it hurt me more.... i took a term off went back and the same thing happend... so i completeed one full year never went to class and still maintained a 3.o gpa.....after trying to start working and finding a real job out there (which is almost impossible in this economy) i was really down..... i got a hook up thrrew my uncle and found out that electricians union was having a test a while backk... needless to say after waiting outside for 14 hrs to even get the application to take the test....then taking the test and the company only hiring 250 people i was one of the lucky few.... i got called on friday and now amgoing into the finalization process to start my apprenticeship within the next couple of weeks... this will be a full union job i willl become a liscenced electrician working on elevators... and the company will send me to school for whatever eles i want to go for after the apprenticeship is done.... starting pay is right around 16 an hour plus overtime.....and i am 21........

in the future i want to invest in real estate so i dont have to work but at least i amon the right path and can start my life....... just wanted to let you guys know out there... keep your heads upp because i am the most unlucky bastard there is...just keep pushing and stay focused good things will come

Congrats! That is really great, especially as you know in these hard times. Work hard and you will see the rewards.
A four year college degree isnt always what its cracked up to be. I think the trades are a great thing for a lot of people. Ive got a masters degree and cant find a job. Probably end up taking something way underneath what I should be doing just to get some income.

Congrats! $16 a hour isn't anything to sneeze at either. My dad went from $33 a hour to $10 a hour this year.....even I make more than him!

Nice to see you got your life on track. It took me longer to figure out the path that was right for me. Sort of glad I waited. Much happier now even with the possibility of making a ton less money.

thanks guys.... yea its crazy hard out there right now unless you wanna sell ... and try doing that when noone has money is even worse.....i feel that electricity isnt going anywhere any time soon and asll the baby boomers are retirings so laborers should be a good field to get into just my opinion

Congrats bro thats awesome!

Shit..$16 an hour plus overtime ANDDD theyre paying for school? Pfft youre straight.

Im good just getting 40 hours a week now. :p

In a way its good because its a wakeup call..this economy has motivated me to go back to college and do something with my life. Screw sales...

Last edited:
congrats bro....glad you waited 14 hours outside....most of the people I hear bitching aren't willing to do that...that's the problem...don't get me wrong there are a few but most won't....

great job and good luck to you...save your ass off...if we do or when we do recover you wanna be able to invest...

i am a union electrician just curious where is this local located?

local 3 in nyc?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity