YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - strip club bouncer kidnaps, assaults, robs man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't even KO the little guy. Don't worry, 4chan is on the case and dude will get his pretty soon. I can't believe he was dumb enough to have himself videotaped while breaking all sorts of laws... Nevermind. Yes I can.

EDIT:
Easton Byfield, 35, of 30 Thayer Pond Drive, Oxford, charged with assault and battery and malicious destruction of property under $250, continued to March 11.
winterymint 27 minutes ago 20

Last edited:
my experience

When I bounced the summer after my senior year of college at the Jersey Shore - Belmar 1985 - the other bouncers made a point of ganging up and attacking the guys wearing big gold chains. And stealing them. Honestly, I never participated. But I didn't care either. :eek:

:cool:

WORCESTER, Mass. -- Worcester Police said they received tips Thursday that a nightclub bouncer assaulted and robbed a man in the club's bathroom.
Police said a video of the incident was posted online by another bouncer who was filming the assault as it happened at the Platinum Premier Club located at 241 Southbridge St.
Officers said the video showed the bouncer punching the victim in the face about four times, and taking money from his wallet.
Detectives said the 25-year-old victim was a Worcester resident. Police said the victim told them that the attack happened on May 25. The victim said he didn't report the incident because he was afraid the bouncers will come after him.
Police said they found that the bouncer, 35-year-old Easton Byfield, of Oxford, filed a report on May 25 stating that the victim assaulted him.
Detectives said they arrested Byfield last Friday and charged him with assault and battery, kidnapping, unarmed robbery and filing a false police report.

wow, didn't look like he left a mark on the kid... wonder what the kid did to piss him off?

Doubt that he was trying to know the kid out but I think it said something about selling drugs to the girls that work there. He's fucked with that kidnapping charge, What an idiot!

Stuff like this happens everyday. In this case it was video taped. I hope that guy gets what's coming to him and rots in prison.

The goofy kid had a quite a bit of money for a er well a goofy kid on a night out. I have seen so many drug dealers get treated this way and worse at the clubs that I have worked in...

I thought you were allowed to rob drug dealers?

Many ER employees make a good living taking money off of unconscious drug dealers. :p. Gee, I wonder why the dude didn't press charges. Put them both in jail.

**broken link removed**

Damn, i used to work with the manager back in the day.. good guy, sucks that hes in this situation now.

Bad situation, but i don't doubt that more shit goes on in these clubs that we'll never know about.

I don't condone it, but he'd probably get away with it if they never posted the video... not too smart

didnt happen in my club,and i wasnt a pussy tht w ld let my crew do tht also.and this white / black thing is way out of hand for this ages so sad,al u had to do was walk em to ther car,tell em not to come back very simple

wow that bouncer is fucked, his cell phone number is all over the internet, every board member on my MMA forum wants to fuck this guy up lol

kid did the right thing and got out of there alive.

its physics just do the math, the kid weighs no more then 120 lbs, the two big dudes at a minimum weighed a combined total of at least 500lbs. The guy who is doing to beating had sadistic tendencies, he was a real sicko. and in that situation the kid did the right thing, if the big dude wanted to he could of used all of his weight when hitting him and broken his jaw or even worse caused brain damage. No Judo, Karate, Kick boxing, bear knuckle fighting techniques are going to help you in that situation. If I was that kids size I would of done the same thing. At my size its a different story, I'm 230+ and over 6'3'' so my chances in surviving that would be greatly increased :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351