over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T.. suggestions for a new car

buffbabeca

Kilo Klub Member
Ok here's my situation.... i have a 2003 C320 Mercedes and its been a great car but its out of warranty and i am OVER this thing like no tomorrow. It is out of warranty and how convenient the extended warranty info didnt make it to me until AFTER it was past the time to purchase.. have alone in the last 6 mos dumped over $2k into this thing.. i understand that it is $$ maintain this car but OMG im over. I drive 30 miles each way to work and am thinking of selling it and getting something new that is under warranty and better on gas... all my driving to work is highway miles. I am thinking of either new Nissan Maxima or the Altima Coupe

any other suggestions please :)

Ok here's my situation.... i have a 2003 C320 Mercedes and its been a great car but its out of warranty and i am OVER this thing like no tomorrow. It is out of warranty and how convenient the extended warranty info didnt make it to me until AFTER it was past the time to purchase.. have alone in the last 6 mos dumped over $2k into this thing.. i understand that it is $$ maintain this car but OMG im over. I drive 30 miles each way to work and am thinking of selling it and getting something new that is under warranty and better on gas... all my driving to work is highway miles. I am thinking of either new Nissan Maxima or the Altima Coupe

The Maxima's are a great car. Drive really nice.

i believe those little box scion cars are really nice. great on gas milage too, sounds like s'thing you need....let me see....one of my good friends has one...might be sellin it too...who was that?....RobRoy...do you know?:D

i believe those little box scion cars are really nice. great on gas milage too, sounds like s'thing you need....let me see....one of my good friends has one...might be sellin it too...who was that?....RobRoy...do you know?:D

thanks for your input... i like the scions but i think they are too small.. dad suggested a mini cooper... 2 yrs from now that car will still be worth the same thing

I think it has LAMBO doors too...And a big tail pipe...dont forget the chromed out 12's....:D

Oh and by the way...Hottsauce you lucky bastard...you got the girl and the car too....DAM..LOL..Kidding kidding...

I think it has LAMBO doors too...And a big tail pipe...dont forget the chromed out 12's....:D

Oh and by the way...Hottsauce you lucky bastard...you got the girl and the car too....DAM..LOL..Kidding kidding...

awwwwwwwwwww thanks for the nice words... Hutch but i am the lucky one.. HOTTTSAUCE is a dream come true...... i wont get all mushy on here

awwwwwwwwwww thanks for the nice words... Hutch but i am the lucky one.. HOTTTSAUCE is a dream come true...... i wont get all mushy on here

hottsauce and buffbabe sittin in a tree.......bah hah let me stop before Hottsauce shows up on my doorstep with a baseball bat...

hottsauce and buffbabe sittin in a tree.......bah hah let me stop before Hottsauce shows up on my doorstep with a baseball bat...

awwwww never.. he would never hurt a single soul..... if u only knew half the heart this guy has.... ok let me stop.... im not supposed to let alone know he has a soft side.. hes a BBer and hes TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why...

But for some reason I had pictured you with a hybrid Prius.:confused:

:p

It's gonna be featured on the cover of DUB mag. one day... well.. maybe not, but let me open up my garage door... Oh, what do we have here.. Huh, 500 hp... Let me know when ya wanna line up for pinks biatch!!!

But for some reason I had pictured you with a hybrid Prius.:confused:

:p

whattttttttttttttt why would u say that... honestly the benz is just a car.... the ac works and it gets me to work...... nothing great.... except it drives nice

It's gonna be featured on the cover of DUB mag. one day... well.. maybe not, but let me open up my garage door... Oh, what do we have here.. Huh, 500 hp... Let me know when ya wanna line up for pinks biatch!!!

OH NO LOOK WHAT I STARTED...... :eek:

thanks for your input... i like the scions but i think they are too small.. dad suggested a mini cooper... 2 yrs from now that car will still be worth the same thing

I was about to advise the same thing. The S version of course. Great gas mileage and insane resale value.

get a lambo clone i got one just like this except mine is black they run between 10k-60k for a lambo clone diablo clones are mad cheap all of em are under 50k and everyone thinks im a millionaire and i pik up new chiks at clubs everynight cuz i just cant see why anyone would wanna drop 90+k on a benz and it dont make peoples heads turn

http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/AdDetails.asp?classified_id=11964

awwwww never.. he would never hurt a single soul..... if u only knew half the heart this guy has.... ok let me stop.... im not supposed to let alone know he has a soft side.. hes a BBer and hes TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except if your my brother-in-law. Not that he knew him at all....but what a rush today. He's was like a pit bull....it was awesome.

get a lambo clone i got one just like this except mine is black they run between 10k-60k for a lambo clone diablo clones are mad cheap all of em are under 50k and everyone thinks im a millionaire and i pik up new chiks at clubs everynight cuz i just cant see why anyone would wanna drop 90+k on a benz and it dont make peoples heads turn

http://www.kitcars.com/Classifieds/AdDetails.asp?classified_id=11964

UMMMM ARE U SERIOUS????? WHY WOULD I PAY $50K FOR A CLONE... ITS NOT EVEN ABOUT THE PRICE OF THE CAR.. ITS TRYING TO BUY SOMETHING IS BETTER ON GAS.. ALSO CHEAPER TO MAINTAIN.. IM NOT OUT TO "PICK UP GUYS" WITH MY CAR. IF U HAD READ THIS THREAD AT ALL.. U WOULD REALIZE I HAVE AN AMAZING MAN IN MY LIFE ALREADY #1 AND #2 I WOULD NEVER WANT TO DATE SOMEONE WHO JUST LIKED ME FOR MY CAR.. I SEE THAT BS EVERY DAY HERE IN CALI AND IT MAKES MY STOMACH TURN TO SEE HOW SHALLOW PEOPLE CAN BE

Except if your my brother-in-law. Not that he knew him at all....but what a rush today. He's was like a pit bull....it was awesome.

:eek:

IM NOT SURE I WANT TO KNOW THE STORY BEHIND THIS????? PM ME

my bad i didnt know u were a chick im new here

THANKS BUT EVEN IF I WASNT A GUY..... WHY WOULD I THINK ANY DIFFERENT....:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads