over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T.. suggestions for a new car

BWAHAHAHA WHATS SO FUNNY HUTCH.. BE NICE OR I WILL START POSTING PICS OF DONUTS IN HERE TO MAKE YOU DROOL....... ARENT U DIETING??????:D

I hate people like you. Makes us with the real thing look bad.

i also have the real thing i have a real bentley but it was a offer that i just couldnt refuse to get a lambo mad cheap

i also have the real thing i have a real bentley but it was a offer that i just couldnt refuse to get a lambo mad cheap

that is great.. i am happy for you that u have a bentley... does that make you a man.. sorry i dont mean to be rude but please do not fill up my thread with filth and arrogance.. please and thank you

that is great.. i am happy for you that u have a bentley... does that make you a man.. sorry i dont mean to be rude but please do not fill up my thread with filth and arrogance.. please and thank you

You are looking too much into what he said. Good for him that he has a Bentley.

Which Bentley?

Problem with replicas is that you look like a tosser when you are at the lights in your Fiero and a real Lambo pulls up next to you.

You are looking too much into what he said. Good for him that he has a Bentley.

maybe so..... but i would prefer no braggin in here.. i posted this for serious help , since i know there is a lot of us on this board and maybe someone can suggest a car i havent considered. i posted my concerns with the current car and to suggest spending $60k on a "mock" lambo???

Buffbabe go look at an Audi A4 or A6 if you can swing it. They are phenomenal cars and German which is a plus. The A4 is comparable to your Benz C230, but its a better car and it has quattro, you will really like this car.I have one that my ex is giving back, and I love it.....

I own an A6 now and it has had lots of problems. THe damn starter went out on it at 20k miles. I wouldnt advise a german car unless you are willing to plunk down a lot on maintenance once your warranty is out. I was lucky and almost everything that has gone wrong was under warranty, but its been out of warranty now for just 1 month. Already had to have the throttle body replaced on it, was cheap for the part lucily. It is twin turbo though and I chipped it did some mods and it runs like a bat out of hell though. Really fun to drive.

I own an A6 now and it has had lots of problems. THe damn starter went out on it at 20k miles. I wouldnt advise a german car unless you are willing to plunk down a lot on maintenance once your warranty is out. I was lucky and almost everything that has gone wrong was under warranty, but its been out of warranty now for just 1 month. Already had to have the throttle body replaced on it, was cheap for the part lucily. It is twin turbo though and I chipped it did some mods and it runs like a bat out of hell though. Really fun to drive.

exactly... i love my car BUT since it went out of warranty last year around this time.. i have dumped TONS of money into it.. i mean i understand the routine maitenance and the new battery but its like every time i take it in for the regular mileage service it always getting the call saying Miss now this needs to be done....

If I were you I would look at the Infinity G35 or G37. The g37 is a new coupe that is coming out with 330 hp. I see you like Nissan, and of course Infinity is Nissan. Japanese cars are supposed to be lower maintenance. I had an Acura TL before I bought the Audi A6 I now drive and the damn transmission went out on it at 30k miles. Honda had big problems with those transmissions, they were in other Honda autos too. There is a class action law suit I got involved in over that one, they should be settling that soon. So you cant count on the Japanese cars to work perfect either. All I know is that we wont purchase another Honda ever again.
The Infinity G35 comes in all wheel drive too, that might be nice depending on where you live. I love my quattro on the Audi.

If I were you I would look at the Infinity G35 or G37. The g37 is a new coupe that is coming out with 330 hp. I see you like Nissan, and of course Infinity is Nissan. Japanese cars are supposed to be lower maintenance. I had an Acura TL before I bought the Audi A6 I now drive and the damn transmission went out on it at 30k miles. Honda had big problems with those transmissions, they were in other Honda autos too. There is a class action law suit I got involved in over that one, they should be settling that soon. So you cant count on the Japanese cars to work perfect either. All I know is that we wont purchase another Honda ever again.
The Infinity G35 comes in all wheel drive too, that might be nice depending on where you live. I love my quattro on the Audi.

thank you for the input :D i had a nissan sentra about 2 cars ago... and it was awesome until i totaled it.... im going to test drive both of them next week sometime i think....

lexus LS hybrid. Great on gas mileage, looks good, and it comfortable. Nuff said.

Mav

OK, well how's this for ya...

I drive a Ford F-150. 5 speed. Love it.

All true.

Betcha ready for that Bentley now, huh? :)

P.S. You sure you don't have a Prius? :D

BWAHAHAHA WHATS SO FUNNY HUTCH.. BE NICE OR I WILL START POSTING PICS OF DONUTS IN HERE TO MAKE YOU DROOL....... ARENT U DIETING??????:D

He is dieting but fell off the deep end yesterday.:eek:

Oh yeah Hutch, i said it......your exposed. Now you have something to prove.:mad:

Buff.....You cant go wrong with a honda or toyota.

Get the Altima Coupe over the Maxima. Its a sharp looking, reliable car. Looks like an Infinity, but much cheaper. Take the money you save and buy some extra plane tickets to see your man. ;)

That is the very reason why I didn't buy a benz was the damm cost to keep it up even if it was a lower end vehicle was too much damm money....

Look at the acura TL....I have oine of those and its the best car I have ever bought...hands down....

Buff.....You cant go wrong with a honda or toyota.

I agree with main... you can't go wrong with honda or toyota. You don't have much trouble out of them, and if do it isn't near as expensive as the luxury cars (BMW, Lexus, etc.)

I had a Honda accord, and didn't have any trouble out of it until it got to 150K miles. My mom had a Nissan Maximum she drove until the wheels feel off with out any problems, so Nissan's are another good one...

You can get a hybrid Camry, and really save on the gas.

Get the Altima Coupe over the Maxima. Its a sharp looking, reliable car. Looks like an Infinity, but much cheaper. Take the money you save and buy some extra plane tickets to see your man. ;)

thanks Brick... i like how you think :D i think the plane tickets is a great idea...... rack up those airmiles too...... maybe someday if i am lucky i wont need a plane to get to him...... :D

this entire thread makes me laugh ...

whoohoo for public transportation! 24 hour streetcars and subways are the only way to go ... .

Owning a car in Toronto is anything but fashionable.

Now why do you have to quote me??????

Your so cooooooooool.:p

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws