over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T.. Sweating thru my khakis at work.. tried everything.. HELP

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Ok long story short I wear business attire at work.. khakis and a polo and down here in MS its hot as HELL.. after being in and out in 100 degree heat etc then sitting in my office chair my ass crack sweats terribly to the point it looks like i sat in water.. I have tried antiperspirant, baby powder, talc, even some specialty stuff like "monkey butt powder.." none have worked..

just curious if im missing something here other than maybe RX antiperspirant...

not on any crazy tren doses.. just cruising on trt 200mg cyp and a few peps..

any help is appreciated..

Probably holding some h20 from the peps, not much you can do short of wearing a diaper or something, some chamois underwear or dry weave pants.

I have extreme sweating issues. It's my back that gets instantly soaking from sitting doing nothing...

Makes me so paranoid

Probably holding some h20 from the peps, not much you can do short of wearing a diaper or something, some chamois underwear or dry weave pants.

Yeah Im def holding a lil water.. was hoping someone had a trick up there sleeve that maybe I hadnt thought of.. not really trying to wear a diaper lol..

I have the same issue. I just went and bought a small 8-10" fan and put under my desk blowing up on my legs. Has helped a good bit.

I'll bet you can find an air conditioned office chair, somebody's gotta make one. Don't they have air conditioned car seats??

Tempronics Heated and Cooled Office Chair | An Office Chair with Air-Conditioning | Atlanta | ATL | Product

653a184164210c248545e9d9ca138095.jpg

Our fix: Tempronics Heated and Cooled Office Chair, a simple/comfortable seat with a complex/embedded air conditioner, available now through phone or email orders.

Okay, we know what you’re thinking. This sounds like either a SkyMall special or something you’d find at a Lenox Square kiosk. And to that, we say shame on you. Shame. This is a marvel of modern ergonomic engineering. A seated scientific breakthrough. A small step for man, but a giant, core-temperature-regulating leap for the accounting department.

How it works: well, it’s pretty damn complicated, actually. Embedded in the mesh netting of the chair is a series of semiconductors. They... do whatever it is that semiconductors do. In this case, generate hot or cold air that is channeled through the cushion. All you need to do is work the controls. And sit.

Read more: Tempronics Heated and Cooled Office Chair | An Office Chair with Air-Conditioning | Atlanta | ATL | Product
Follow us: @UrbanDaddy on Twitter | UrbanDaddy on Facebook

Last edited:
when was the last time you took tren? it took me a while after my last shot of tren for the sweating to get under control, several months worth. I sweat a lot anyway. You might want to try sitting on a gel pillow that stay cool or try some Gold Bond

no tren in years.. and thats a nice ass chair! i was really looking for some type of homeopathic remedy.. but might consider that.. thanks!

Oral Robinul or any other Glycopyrrolate will stop all sweat on the body. Up the dosage, and you will die from heat stroke before you start sweating.

I was sweating like a bastard until I got a Lasko clip on fan to leave at my desk. It has helped me so much. It basically made my job tolerable again and it isn't distracting at all I have it clipped from side with the head twisted up right at my face and chest. I started getting cold most of the time recently.

- A Marine Corps drill instructor trick to prevent sweating through our khaki shirts is to scotch guard the inside and out.
- Switch to black slacks.

simple...drop the khaki's

stick to dark pants and you'll be g2g

Story of my life. Nothing fixes the issue. Nothing.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws