over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T.. Sweating thru my khakis at work.. tried everything.. HELP

Wear black/dark grey slacks...or something similar.

I sweat bad esp if I'm eating a lot of sodium. Back when I was younger I had to wear some heavy gear and still maintain a semi pro appearance so I would just carry two sets of clothes. Black and dark blue are your friends.

Oral Robinul or any other Glycopyrrolate will stop all sweat on the body. Up the dosage, and you will die from heat stroke before you start sweating.

Robinul works, however, you don't take so much that you 100% stop sweating. You work with your Dr to find the right dosage for you to "sweat normal"

If you take so much that you 100% stop sweating and you're in a hot place, you can have some very negative side effects.. it all comes down to using common sense and not abusing it.

I sweat a river day long and the only thing that helped was sipping drinking very cold water day long, this kept me cool and helped reduce the sweating. You can try and experiment with some ice packs too. Place them behind your neck/upper back whenever convenient to reduce your body temp.

But otherwise I think the only thing you can do at this point is wear some under armor or undershirt and compression shorts under so that they absorb the sweat. Won't prevent you from sweating, but will keep it off your clothes.

Last edited:
If you were a girl it would look sexy.

Alot of things make women look sexy, A sweaty ass crack ain't one of them my friend. IMO

To the OP, When I'm out hunting early season at 5'6" 245 pounds, plus humping gear, I sweat like an animal, take ice packs/cold compresses and put them on a main artery such as the one that runs down the left side of your neck, put the ice pack there, maybe its a mental thing but I find it helps to lower your temp. Also when I'm at work I run a fan that directly hits me in the face all shift, seems to help.

Also that underarmor compression shorts with the mesh on them helps with the swamp ass, key word is helps don't eliminate the problem.

Last edited:
What's up dude, I live in the Sip as well and under armor apparel is my best friend right now. They have the boxers and under shirts I highly suggest you invest in plenty of under armour. It's pretty much all I wear right now. I'm in central Ms right on the Ms river and it's hot as bitch right now, not to mention this ridiculous humidity

Alot of things make women look sexy, A sweaty ass crack ain't one of them my friend. IMO

Also that underarmor compression shorts with the mesh on them helps with the swamp ass, key word is helps don't eliminate the problem.

Many of us disagree :D

I noticed it helped a lot too when I switched to athletic style boxers or boxer briefs. Adidas or exofficio breathable boxers made a huge difference. Cotton is hell.

I am in a simlar situation ,now i am not in Miss but in the Ohio valley heat index humidity sucks:banghead:

Plus in my office i work with these old broads that wear a shaw and complain it is cold while i am soaked!

What's up dude, I live in the Sip as well and under armor apparel is my best friend right now. They have the boxers and under shirts I highly suggest you invest in plenty of under armour. It's pretty much all I wear right now. I'm in central Ms right on the Ms river and it's hot as bitch right now, not to mention this ridiculous humidity

Dat ol missip swump Butt der ol boy, uh huh, yessir.

Dat ol missip swump Butt der ol boy, uh huh, yessir.

Pretty much. And that's how a lot of people around here talk so idk if your bein a smart ass or what but I can't argue with the statement just laugh and agree.

got the same thing going on here in Ind. humid as all get out and by the time I leave the house and walk into work , the back of my shirts are soaked and rolling major swamp ass, drinking 2 gallons of h20 , cut back out all soda and still "SWAMP ASS" :banghead:

got the same thing going on here in Ind. humid as all get out and by the time I leave the house and walk into work , the back of my shirts are soaked and rolling major swamp ass, drinking 2 gallons of h20 , cut back out all soda and still "SWAMP ASS" :banghead:

I hate when you walk outside and start sweating in five seconds.

Cool Cotton underwear from Tommy John. Heard about it on the radio and bought the undershirt and it solved my sweating through my shirt problem and I know they make underwear with it too. Worth it to try it!

get some 511 tact gear slacks

I suffer from heavy sweating too in 100 degree heat. Easy trick buy some 511 tactical pants, academy has them in black, dark green, khaki etc they are scotch guarded in an out , so basically water proof almost gore tex . Anyway you will still sweat on the inside however nothing will show on the outside. Very light weight durable wear , I wear everyday with a tucked in polo its definetly still in work dresss mode and
not denim buy any means.. no need for the diaper now lol:headbang:

They have drugs out for hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating) that work pretty well from what I hear. I've also heard good things about Duluth buck naked boxer briefs.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws