over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Swords.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I dont really like to post Off topic threads but i'm curious if any Pro Muscle members own functional swords. Ive always been facinated with them and recently purchased a low end Katana, heat tempered 1060 carbon steel with a real hammon, from the clay differential heat treatment. Its had no problems slicing clear through 5 inch diameter pine branches without suffering any blade damage. now that i have that one i kind of have the itch to pick up another, maybe a british long sword or spanish sabre. anyone else collect swords?

handmadesword is were i got mine, im fully into ninja mma, and thats my first weapon of choice if someone breaks in cuz i cant get a dam gun in new jersey, those bitches.

I have an actual cavalry sword from the civil war. It's in pretty bad condition and has been handed down through family. I have no idea what the story is behind it though.

check out AngelSwordStore.com

...there expensive as all hell but the quality is literally un-fucking beatable, literally. My training partner has one of the Bright Knight longswords and Ive literally watched and actually got to use it against a cement block-nothing not even a scratch or mar on the blade. Its incredibly mindblowing:eek:

Ive been saving up for about 2 yrs now so I can get a commisioned piece for my pops on one of his birthdays:D

just be carefull because they start to get addicting as you may already be experiancing lol

yes sir

I have a few functional swords and also trained to use them.
They're fun, period, if you know how to use them...of course 300lb beasts might have a hard time moving enough to use them ;) I'm not that darn big. I have one in the back of my Jeep "just in case" everything else fails.

I like swords. Future purchases will include Civil War Cavalry swords from both north and south (Confederate swords are pricey). And a Katana. I like the old ones, so it's gonna take some cash. So many goodies...so little time..and sword money :)

whould you guys who own them recommend saving up for a really nice on or expanding the collection with moderately priced weapons first?

i have a katana. its a replica though. admittedly, i just swing it about my room like an idiot

I've looked into several differant styles of swords mostly to see what materials and how they are heat treated because i like to make smaller knives.

Never saw the need for a sword so never took much intrest in them but it is amazing how strong and sharp they were made way back then

I have 4 of the paul chen series katanas....musashi, kami, tiger, and the golden oriole....they are expensive as hell (if you get the elite edition they will run you about $1000) but holy shit are they worth it. I do a lot of competition cutting and they truely stand out. Been doin martial arts for almost 20 yrs, wouldnt set a bro up for failure

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws