over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T -- T-3 the movie.

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Arnold's body looked swole!! Holy cow did he have a body double? He looked thick!

Anyway if you have not seen the movie, go see it! IT IS BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM. HANDS DOWN. What a flick... Good humor too!

Oh and do not be surprised at ALL if there is a T-4 and maybe more.......

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WANT TO GO SEE IT

Yes, great movie. Action and special effects were top notch. Glad that whiny bitch Furlong didn't come back as John Conner, he ruined T2 for me. It could have been a little longer, but overall it was the best of the series to me.

"Talk to the hand", lol.

I agree

I saw it on tuesaday at 10pm when they were showing the special previews for it and I thought it was excellent. Arnold is looking swole for 55 years old and he was funny as hell in this movie. I thought Nick Stahl played a good john conor but I wish Linda Hamiltion was there. it just didn't feel the same without sarah connor, but overall i thought it was excellent. I won't spoil the ending but it leaves the door wide open for T-4, and from what I read in this months muscle and fitness with the interview with arnold, T-4 is going to happen, so yippeeeeee.

But damn was kristanna Loken smokin hot when she popped out of the time warp portal. She has a boo-tay from heaven. Whew!!

Maverick

Arnold swears he did not have a body double. They posted side by side pics of him from Terminator 1 and T3 and he looked better in T3, in my opinion. He was a lot leaner in T3. Heard it was a good movie....had sneak preview passes to it, but couldn't make it.

T4 will be in the works if T3 does really well. Arnold confirmed that on a talk show I watched earlier this week.

Word on the Furlong thing...I do not like that kid. He only did one good movie and that was "Brainscan".

I have in maxim an arnold enterview talking about him working out 2 a day before the movie and he said thier shouldnt be much difference beetween my body from the last movie when I arive naked.

Wonder if he was leaner because of T-3:D

LOL

gravityfighter said:
Wonder if he was leaner because of T-3:D

GOOD ONE!:p :p :p

GOOD MOVIE.

I LIKED THE MOVIE ALOT. ARNOLD DOES LOOK GOOD FOR HIS AGE.....QUITE A BIT SOFTER THAN HE USED TO BE THOUGH. I HOPE HE MAKES ANOTHER TERMINATOR MOVIE!:)

for 55 arnold looks fukkin sik....the movie was crazi the actions sceens are far better than anything ever the scene with the crane makes the matrix freeway scene look like bumper cars

Great! Just saw it. You're right it is almost better then the first two put together. Unlike some "action" movies lately they used all the special effects and graphics to support the story, not the other way around. Although the effects were incredible - even for this "digital" age.

Some Terminator Trivia!

Here is something I bet a lot of you all did not know -- then again maybe y'all do!

Remember that Terminator that infiltrated the little human shelter in the future when the machines were kicking ass? He came through, took off a blanket or something and revealed a big gun, and then he wasted everybody.

Well that was good ol' Franco Columbo.

NO S**T

That was Franco Columbo. I am going to have to go back and re watch that becuase I never even noticed that. Damn. That is pretty cool. Maybe if we look hard enough we might be able to see Mike or Ray Mentzer or frank Zane as an extra. LOL!!!

Maverick

I JUST SAW IT. FANTASTIC. hehe man i think that was prolly the best out of them all so far. can't wait to see a part 4.

on a side note, i was cracking up when he went into the bar at the beginning and that guy was stripping hahaha. "Talk to the hand" hahaha

man, and there was a woman in the bar wearing a pink lil top...mmmmm and i think i'm gonna have that woman imprinted in my mind cuz them boobs were HUGE.

sorry fellas, i been taking a low dose test just to help maintain and i guess even that low dose is doin suttin when i see some big hooters haha.

female terminator was a fox too.... ok i'm done now....going to go search the net to see if i can find some nudie pics of her hahaha

JW

Franco always seems to get a quick cameo.

I liked T3 I must say that the special effects were top notch.

T2 was ruined by that none acting whiny bitch little kid...he cries 7 times in T2.

Looking forward to T4

I just hate when you know there is going to be another...they should leave you in suspense, but I understand the way it ended, they had to tell you there would be another.

GO SEE IT!!!!

They could have done that with the HULK instead of making him so freaking cartoony

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131