over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Things to do in Malibu/Santa Monica/Venice or anything nearby

Just for fun I looked up hotels in Laguna Beach at the $150 price point (I think that's what you mentioned). There were three that caught my attention. I called two of them, and only one had a true ocean view.

Seaside Laguna Inn
Queen bed $150
King $160

The dates I checked were May 10th through the 11th (guessing). Out of curiosity I asked about Saturday night as well. It seems a wedding party has blocked out all of the ocean views that week through Saturday night.

The other one I called was called the Tides. They only had partial ocean. Views.

I've never stayed at either, just looking with kayak app

http://www.seasidelagunainn.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just for fun I looked up hotels in Laguna Beach at the $150 price point (I think that's what you mentioned). There were three that caught my attention. I called two of them, and only one had a true ocean view.

Seaside Laguna Inn
Queen bed $150
King $160

The dates I checked were May 10th through the 11th (guessing). Out of curiosity I asked about Saturday night as well. It seems a wedding party has blocked out all of the ocean views that week through Saturday night.

The other one I called was called the Tides. They only had partial ocean. Views.

I've never stayed at either, just looking with kayak app

Laguna Beach Hotels | Seaside Laguna Inn & Suites Hotel

Saw that one the other day...but am focusing on La Casa Del Camino. No true Ocean Fronts...so I am wondering if the hotel rooms face North and South..

Some notes from my buddy:

From the hotel of the wedding I am going to....to the PCH...its about a 20min or so drive through Malibu Canyon which is supposedly a nice drive..
Zuma Beach definitely a nice spot.

Road from SM through Beverly Hills and to Hollywood is interesting but a lot of traffic and in Beverly Hills it may be better to get out and walk around?

...telling me do the PCH from Santa Monica up past Point Mogu...and if I decide to keep going North, hop on the 101 to Santa Barbara.

If going to Santa Barbara...park at the pier. Walk out on the pier and the beach up Cabrillo/Shoreline Drive.(he says this is a must see part of SB?) It will end up taking us right by Leadbetter beach Then walk up State Street and explore... To be honest I am not sure I am sold on Santa Barbara yet.

He also told me get off PCH at SM when going south and us 405 to get to Seal Beach or Huntington...then it becomes a straight shot to Laguna. On the way he told me to skip (manhattan, redondo, long beach, huntington, seal) and maybe check out Newport and Balboa Island.

At Laguna we will check out Crystal Cove State Park.

Tell me if I am missing anything specific or super important.

That sounds solid.

Also, looked at La Casa del Camino. Very nice :)
Love the rooftop bar/restaurant. Billabong Room...

From the hotel of the wedding I am going to....to the PCH...its about a 20min or so drive through Malibu Canyon which is supposedly a nice drive..

Zuma Beach definitely a nice spot.

Road from SM through Beverly Hills and to Hollywood is interesting but a lot of traffic and in Beverly Hills it may be better to get out and walk around?

...telling me do the PCH from Santa Monica up past Point Mogu...and if I decide to keep going North, hop on the 101 to Santa Barbara.

Lots of traffic... God yes. Keep in mind, Los Angeles sits at the base of a 12,000+ ft mountain range. Every road near the base is basically small, windy mountain roads that probably haven't been fixed since they were constructed.

Point Mogu is just before Oxnard. The 101 joins with 1 above Oxnard and continues to SB. From that point, the ocean drive ends, as the road curves inland.

Finally going to be out there towards the end of the week. Any last suggestions? I am very excited to see that Arnold has been showing up a lot of mornings at Venice Golds as of late.

I haven't been but if I were to go with my wife I'd definitely check out Hollywood and Universal Studios I google mapped it, it says its an 1 hour away with heavy traffic so right time of day might be quicker! Enjoy your trip bro!

How was the trip, what did you decide upon doing/visiting while there???

Please post pics!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear