over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T things you do for your girlfrind!!

SD1959

Registered
She's really good about me watching sports and such, so I try to deal with whatever she wants to watch when there's nothing on that I really want to see.
However, this morning we had a Rupaul drag queen competition marathon.
Umm...today's leg day. after (2) 1/2 hour episodes we have now switched to The Transporter 2. Ahhh...!!!!!!!!

Yea some women at work were talking about that show the other day. Ah, Im good on that one :eek:. And I can't do the lifetime channel but I can watch the birth shows where they show couples pregnant and having babies thats pretty cool. I think it's on the discovery channel.

I suffer through HGTV!
I ask her to start watching the cooking channel, but it doesnt get me very far.

taking pictures. i fuckin hate pictures

amen. with a stupid fake smile while she sticks her tongue out every damn time with a crooked peace sign. really? you need more of those? same damn pose in every one. hundreds of them.. all the same

"this is the time i stuck my tongue out for the camera at the shore, and this is the time i stuck my tongue out disney, and this is.."

amen. with a stupid fake smile while she sticks her tongue out every damn time with a crooked peace sign. really? you need more of those? same damn pose in every one. hundreds of them.. all the same

"this is the time i stuck my tongue out for the camera at the shore, and this is the time i stuck my tongue out disney, and this is.."

LOL! :D

I feel your pain.

I sleep with a fan on me so that I don't drench her with my stinky tren sweats, and I think I motivate her to work out eat healthy and tan because if she doesn't she knows she will be replaced by a girl who does and I shower after I cheat on her...... Most of the time lol.... She should be more grateful....

I suffer through HGTV!
I ask her to start watching the cooking channel, but it doesnt get me very far.

I see a lot of that as well. But it's much better than the shit she tries to watch on MTV or that kardashian bullshit!

She's really good about me watching sports and such, so I try to deal with whatever she wants to watch when there's nothing on that I really want to see.
Umm...today's leg day. after (2) 1/2 hour episodes we have now switched to The Transporter 2. Ahhh...!!!!!!!!

Your a better man than me....RUPAUL?:eek:

I made the ultimate sacrifice for her yesterday... I watched The Notebook,,,,,, for the 3rd time.

I bought us dinner and tickets to watch black swan... I had to get up and buy us some drinks mid movie because I couldn't stand it. I hated that movie.

BTW: what is wrong with the transporter? I kind of liked it...

Oh, but she loves first blood and my other favorite movies. I met her in college chemistry class because I commented on her transformers band-aid, lol.

I do what ever I can for her. Never lie or cheat. Not calling out the men who do cheat or lie on their girlfriends.

I was brought up this way. I respect women.

When I'm exhausted and she feels like :love:, I'll make sure she get's hers and than go to sleep without me finishing.

I bought us dinner and tickets to watch black swan... I had to get up and buy us some drinks mid movie because I couldn't stand it. I hated that movie.

BTW: what is wrong with the transporter? I kind of liked it...

Oh, but she loves first blood and my other favorite movies. I met her in college chemistry class because I commented on her transformers band-aid, lol.

She's cool with the transporter. I think after all the "queens", she needed a break too!!

i go downstairs and watch whatever I want on my 65" dlp!!! she can watch whatever she wants on her 55" - which is usually Handy Manny, Barney or whatever my kids want on ;)

for my wife

I try to keep my test levels pretty high for her haha. We just had a baby girl and I passed along some pretty awesome genes that produced a beautiful little girl...she helped with the baby stuff too lol. Seriously though I would do anything for my wife, but as far as the dumber stuff I watch it all Jerseylicious, Teen Mom, everything except Desperate Housewives...just cant do it.

I do what ever I can for her. Never lie or cheat. Not calling out the men who do cheat or lie on their girlfriends.

I was brought up this way. I respect women.

women need to earn respect too. They don't respect men for for simply being men, so why should we respect them just for being women? This perception that all women are angels is a serious flaw in society

Last edited:
Two wrongs do not make a right. Just because a woman disrepects you doesn't mean you disrespect her. Leave... if you are a good enough then you should not have a problem finding another woman.

going with her shopping! Why are you dragging me to these hell holes!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws