over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: THIS SHIT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!! >:(

buselmo

Banned
well... for those who know my story... i got a 2 year ban from competing last year because i "fled the scene", as the newspaper described, when i was asked to be tested... anyway, you know the story...
i got a call from the team coach on wednesday congradulating me... i thought he was talking about Hosni Mubarak... turns out that on the king's return (our king was in the states to have an operation, then he went to morrocco to 'recover'... LOL... what a great place to recover)... the king exempted everyone from the ban... especially that they kicked out the leader of the sports union in saudi arabia (a prince who did a really bad job, kept blaming soccer players and coaches for the quite embarrassing losses we've had lately... til everyone said "we've changed players, we've changed coaches... same result... some one is to blame"... meaning the prince)... anyway, they got rid of his ass (and he was the guy who basically banned us so he could get riyadh to be the HQ for anti-doping comittee and recieve bribes whenever he feels like it)....

aaaaaaanyway... so the coach says there's a contest next week (3rd of march) and he wanted me to compete... i said sure... since i'm already as lean as hell and all i have to do is step up there in my thong... LOL...

they gave us saturday off (yesterday) to "celebrate" the king's return... anyway... we have things called long weekends... when national holidays fall on saturdays (our weekends are thursday and friday)... last time that happened (feb 5th) i got a throat infection wednesday night, and it didn't clear up til saturday afternoon... and i got really pissed... i needed some fucking time off and it just got blown out the window...

so when i recieved the news this wednesday i was like "fuck yeah!!! I just need to go there in 8 days and walk onstage"... so i woke up early thursday for no good reason and decided to do some cardio... after i was done, i went to the store and got me a turkey sandwich... took a nap... then woke up and my wonderful weekend started...

woke up with a very high fever and my stomach felt like i swallowed my dog (ruffles) after he had already swallowed a box of baking soda and a bottle of vinegar... it got worse throughout the day... and at night the fever got so bad that the next morning my wife told me i was explaining the driving rules in a roundabout to her in my sleep. friday afternoon the fever was gone, but my stomach was in tremendous pain... saturday the pain was almost gone, was very gassy, and my lower back started developing spasms... i couldn't move without being in severe pain... at night the back pain went down by 90% or so... today... i have some serious bloating, a little back pain, and goddamned ass piss....

17 weeks of working out and having fun... nothing!.... the week i get a call to compete, i get all this shit.... GOD DAMN IT!!!!

anyway... one of my friends will take a video and my brother will hopefully take some high quality pics... I hope this passes soon cuz it's the only contest i can compete in this season...

will keep you updated in the members photos section next week...

just wanted to rant btw... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I had the flu and suffered the same symptoms as you, man its rough. I lost almost 10 pounds too because I had no hunger and the fever lasted so long. Im finally about over it and its been over 2 weeks now.
I sure hope that you recover faster than me and that you do well in the contest. It sounds like youve paid your dues lately and its about time for all that work to pay off. How much time have you missed in the gym? Have you lost the weight like I did? Im guessing you probably didnt lose near what I did becuase my BF is probably sitting at around 15% or so and you sound like youre lean as hell. I did manage to lose about 1/2 inch off my waist being sick,LOL.

It's the juggernaut law.

I guess I can say that it happened to me too about 2 years ago. I had been training with Phil's help for about 1 year and was going to enter into my first bodybuilding contest in about 8 months and I had a heart attack and almost died. I was at my all time best and then got kicked to the bottom of the mountain.

haven't lost much weight... Atleast i don't think i have... i don't even have a scale at home, it's worthless to me... i just feel like i flattened out a bit while my waist got big and bloated. My diet the past couple of weeks was 60 grams of whey with some milk for breakfast, my 2 burgers for lunch, and another 60 grams of whey with milk for dinner... that's it... and i've been holding up at 200-204 lbs... that's why i think i gained weight during this period and didnt' lose any.
The thing is, i wanted to take some nice quality pictures and good quality video since i've never done that before. all i have is shitty pics from either camera phones, or a friend who took pics of my poses from the side which looks like crap.
One of the reasons i wanted to get lean this year and stay that way was to take some nice pics... but when i asked the gym manager about taking pics while working out and shit he said it's not allowed... bastards... so when this opportunity came up, i was excited and thought that this was it!
and now this shit came up :mad:
well... i guess i still have about 4 days to go... i'm probably gonna eat 200-300 grams of carbs on tuesday to fill out a bit and not go overboard (my body doesn't process carbs very well)...

well... this pic doesn't show much... but it was taken around 12 days ago... as usual, no carbs and after an hour of cardio with no pump... so you can imagine how pissed off i am by being as flat as fuck right now and feeling like shit 4 days before i planned to take pics :banghead::mad:

Attachments

• arm1.jpg
    arm1.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 835
you know...sometimes life just kicks you square in the nuts. anyway it goes down, just take your ass on stage and have fun. forget about the bump in the road and enjoy the rest of the ride dude!:headbang:

Well, your arm looks great in that photo. If the rest of you matches that I bet you will do quite well. Be sure to have somebody snap some pics of you at the contest. Good to hear that you didnt lose any hard earned muscle when you were sick.

Sucks you got sick man. Shit always happens like that. Glad the ban was lifted. Enjoy the show man. Looking forward to seening the pics.

haven't lost much weight... Atleast i don't think i have... i don't even have a scale at home, it's worthless to me... i just feel like i flattened out a bit while my waist got big and bloated. My diet the past couple of weeks was 60 grams of whey with some milk for breakfast, my 2 burgers for lunch, and another 60 grams of whey with milk for dinner... that's it... and i've been holding up at 200-204 lbs... that's why i think i gained weight during this period and didnt' lose any.
The thing is, i wanted to take some nice quality pictures and good quality video since i've never done that before. all i have is shitty pics from either camera phones, or a friend who took pics of my poses from the side which looks like crap.
One of the reasons i wanted to get lean this year and stay that way was to take some nice pics... but when i asked the gym manager about taking pics while working out and shit he said it's not allowed... bastards... so when this opportunity came up, i was excited and thought that this was it!
well... i guess i still have about 4 days to go... i'm probably gonna eat 200-300 grams of carbs on tuesday to fill out a bit and not go overboard (my body doesn't process carbs very well)...

well... this pic doesn't show much... but it was taken around 12 days ago... as usual, no carbs and after an hour of cardio with no pump... so you can imagine how pissed off i am by being as flat as fuck right now and feeling like shit 4 days before i planned to take pics :banghead::mad:

Looking sick bro.

Yeah, your arm looks ripped and big! I hope you don't have anymore glitches and kick some ass on the stage!!

Good luck!

... and at night the fever got so bad that the next morning my wife told me i was explaining the driving rules in a roundabout to her in my sleep.

I nearly choked on my food when i read that bit! lol.

All the best for the show buddy. I look forward to seeing the pics

I feel your pain buselmo, I seem to get sick fairly often too, and it just feels so bad...The fever and bloating in their self are horrible, but feeling deflated and weak is the ultimate way to top off the whole experience.

I hope you get well soon and kick ass on stage!

well that means you will get to compete again I would guess right ?

I mean hell what do you think you could do in 8,10,12 weeks time...I mean if you did some hgh, touch of slin, ect, ect...you could do some serious damage on stage ? are your weight classes the same as here in the states ? 198 cut off for lightheavy's ?

anyway, good luck and keep us updated...im excited to see what happens...

bro even in your carb depleted 'flat' condition you still look great!! imagine when they swell up with glycogen and water!

damn man, that is terrible.

i guess everything evened itself out :eek:. I mean, you get to compete again BUT...this fuckin flu has wrecked you for now. whatever, you'll kill it regardless next time u hit the staage!

Good luck buddy do your best. MM

well that means you will get to compete again I would guess right ?

I mean hell what do you think you could do in 8,10,12 weeks time...I mean if you did some hgh, touch of slin, ect, ect...you could do some serious damage on stage ? are your weight classes the same as here in the states ? 198 cut off for lightheavy's ?

anyway, good luck and keep us updated...im excited to see what happens...

the cut off for HEAVIES is 198 lbs (90.1 kg)...
remember, we're very tiny people :D ... i'm 5'7 and just a tad bit taller than average :)... in the states and canada, i felt like a smurf! LOL

won't be using anything but test and little bit of this and that here and there for the next 3 years or so (i'm as broke as shit).... but i'm coming off in early april for 6 months... so i can't get ready for any other contests. maybe next year since i'll start out leaner and dont' have a ban to worry about. :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws