over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Top Gun Maverick is BADASS!

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
just wow! incredible movie from the writing to the acting... excellent casting... unreal ariel footage. never seen anything like it.
so hard not to like Tom. dude is legit... crazy athletic and aging very very well.
must see!

I have yet to watch it. The first part is one of my favorite movies, I'm absolutely in love with the F14 and the movie made me want to become a fighter pilot when I was a kid, even though my country didn't have F14's haha. By the time I was old enough there weren't any open positions so I joined Special Forces.

I believe it's in theaters here now so might have to go soon.

I've been planning on watching it, I see a lot of good reviews

Yes I give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ 5 stars

They did an excellent job with the story and cast. It’s Top Gun 2022 they kept it real and didn’t veer off to something crazy it’s an awesome movie!

And I like that right before the movie starts Tom gives a quick thank you to everyone going out and seeing the movie.

My wife and I have tickets to see it tomorrow!

When is it on Netflix?

Yes I give it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ 5 stars

They did an excellent job with the story and cast. It’s Top Gun 2022 they kept it real and didn’t veer off to something crazy it’s an awesome movie!

And I like that right before the movie starts Tom gives a quick thank you to everyone going out and seeing the movie.
i really enjoyed that too. really cool.

Miles Teller is such a talented kid. he is gonna do VERY well career wise
Hate him. He was good in Whiplash. I just hate his face and the characters someone who looks and sounds like him will end up playing.

When is it on Netflix?
Likely never. It's a Paramount movie and they have their own streaming service where it will go eventually. Even if a deal is worked out with other streaming services, Prime or Disney will get it in my opinion. Cruise is adamant about defending the theater experience and refused for it to stream simultaneously. I would bet at least 2-3 months before it's available. As for Netflix, on the off chance they get it, it would be a year or more. New releases for major films takes forever for them to acquire it.

I've never even seen the original Top Gun

I hope that when I see the movie all I remember is the unreal flying footage. (I watched the trailer and it’s awesome.) I don’t want that, but hey, it’s Hollywood. Would like to think there is more to it than that. Am sure Tom will turn in the quintessential Tom Cruise performance. He is good at that and from what I understand this film would not have gotten off the ground (pun intended) if it was not for his involvement. Great guy from the people I know who have worked with him. He expects a lot but he gives 110%.

Just texted our property manager in Texas. He was a Top Gun instructor with over 150 landings on an aircraft carrier, 50 at night 😲 He said the flying sequences were fantastic.

We saw it last night - it was awesome. If you liked the original you'll greatly enjoy it. Parts of it are more like a simulator or video game with how visually impressive (shot in 6K) and intense the flying scenes are.

We saw it last night - it was awesome. If you liked the original you'll greatly enjoy it. Parts of it are more like a simulator or video game with how visually impressive (shot in 6K) and intense the flying scenes are.

I think IMAX cameras, I think a bunch in the cockpit.

Yea, I think these action type flics can take on a ‘gameish’ look and feel. Regardless, gotta see this on a big screen. Probably won’t see anything real like this for some time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws