YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: ***UFC Discussion Thread*** (upcoming fights, updates, breaking news, etc)

176px-UFC_logo.svg.png
TUF 18 FINALE

453px-TUF_18_event_poster.jpg

UFC TUF 18 Finale: DIAZ VS MAYNARD II

UFC TUF 18 Maynard vs Diaz II

Saturday, November 30, 2013 - MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) Event Fight Card

Ultimate Fighting Championship TUF 18 Finale wiki - Tournament Finals

UFC Fight Night: Maynard vs Diaz II

The Ultimate Fighter 18: Team Rousey vs Team Tate

Broadcast: FOX Sports 1 (prelims on FOX Sports 2 and Facebook)

MAIN CARD (11/30/13 - 10:00 pm EST)FOX Sports 1

Nate Diaz (16-9) vs. Gray Maynard (11-2-1) - Part II

[TUF 18 Womens Bantamweight Tournament Final]
Julianna Pena (4-2) vs. Jessica Rakoczy

[TUF 18 Mens Bantamweight Tournament Final]
David Grant (8-1) vs. Chris Holdsworth (4-0)

Jessamyn Duke (2-0, 1 NC) vs. Margaret 'Peggy' Morgan (2-0)

Roxanne Modafferi (15-10) VS Raquel Pennington

UFC PRELIMS LIVE ON FOX SPORTS 1 (8:00 pm EST)

Maximo Blanco (9-4-1) vs. Akira Corassani (11-3)

Tom Niinimaki (20-5-1) vs. Rani Yahya (19-7)

Walt Harris (4-1) vs. Jared Rosholt (8-1)

Drew Dober (13-4) vs. Sean Spencer (10-2)

UFC PRELIMS LIVE STREAM ON FACEBOOK (7:30 pm EST)

Ryan Benoit (7-2) vs. Josh Sampo (10-2)

720.png

Last edited:
BaMIwi2CQAAJ4W_.jpg
shane_del_rosario.png

**Sad news indeed. I was a fan of his and he had a bright future ahead of him. I hope things turn around but it doesn't look like it :(

Former Strikeforce contender and current Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) heavyweight hopeful Shane del Rosario has been hospitalized in critical condition following full cardiac arrest on Tuesday morning (Nov. 16, 2013) at his home in California.

11/27 Manager Jason House released a full statement earlier today:

"Shane had a catastrophic cardiovascular collapse at home on Tuesday morning. He was brought to the hospital in full cardiac arrest. He was resuscitated in the emergency room back to a stable heart rhythm and blood pressure. He is currently in the coronary care unit critically ill. Our prayers are with him and his family."

SOURCE
11/29 Updated: Shane Del Rosario showing no brain signals, will be removed from life support today.

Doctors resuscitated Shane upon his arrival in ER, but were unable to bring the embattled Heavyweight to a stable condition. A few words from Del Rosario’s coach Colin Oyama:
"The Del Rosario family and I, and all of our family, team-mates and friends thank everyone for their prayers and support. God has a different path for Shane to take and instead has chosen to take Him away from us to be with his forefathers in Heaven. Yet through all of this our Faith in GOD remains unwavering."

176px-UFC_logo.svg.png
SUPERFIGHT 2014 POTENTIAL​

**broken link removed**

Jon Jones on moving to Heavyweight permanently and taking superfight within a year or so.​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKaRoXIDg30]Jon Jones wants Superfight with Cain Velasquez - YouTube[/ame]

Jon Jones
Answering fan questions at an event in Toronto, Jones opened up on plans for moving to heavyweight and eventually facing champion Cain Velasquez.
"Yea, definitely. I think that's going to happen within the next two years," says Jones. "I'll go up to heavyweight, permanently. But I am looking to take a superfight sooner or later, within the next year. I'm excited for it. I've been really thinking about me and Cain Velasquez going at it. I think it'd be huge for the sport. He's definitely the toughest guy in the division and he's not that big so I think it'd be a really entertaining fight. Don't be surprised if you see that sooner or later."

** Betting odds are already made for this superfight anticipation
SOURCE
As of today at overseas betting site "BetOnline.ag," Velasquez has opened as a (-275) favorite against Jones, who in turn gets the "underdog" rate of (+215). Simply put, for every $275 wagered on the heavyweight champ, you would earn $100. While a $100 bet on "Bones" would pocket you an extra $215.

jbj going to heavies? really? that could be interesting... my money would be on cain tho... just looked invincible aganst jds... but lets be real... we all wanna see jbj vs AS not really cain... right??? lol

jbj going to heavies? really? that could be interesting... my money would be on cain tho... just looked invincible aganst jds... but lets be real... we all wanna see jbj vs AS not really cain... right??? lol

I agree that Jones vs Anderson would be awesome but if you think about it this superfight would be more evenly match compared to AS

Jones vs Anderson

1) If Jones wins against Anderson, people would say "Jones beat Anderson because Anderson is out of his prime"
2) Anderson would have to come up to 205 to fight Jones and he is already a relatively small middleweight
3) There is no way Jones can move further down to 185, he was saying the older he gets the more difficult it is to even reach 205.
4) Anderson I feel is in his twilight of his career and out of his prime while Jones is currently IN his prime.

Jones vs Cain

1) Both fighters is safe to say are currently IN their prime
2) Jones "walk around weight" without cutting is roughly 240ish from articles I have read
3) Cain fights always around 240ish

One thing that is also exciting is the Oddmakers actually puts out hypothetical betting lines which indicates they really believe this fight IS going to happen. The last superfight in the UFC was St.Pierre vs Penn so its about due time that UFC has another one. I am almost positive that this is going to happen.

MAKE IT HAPPEN DANA ! :devil:smi

I hate the use of walk around weight in any debate. Some guys train hard year round some blow up and get fat. Silva once said he started camp at 230 and all the e-fighters called him a cowherd for ducking LHW and HW. Jones its the same way he walks around at 230 with a gut and suddenly he's ducking HW. Cain may come into fights at 240 but i bet he drops some pounds during camp.

Let's compare Jones 230 to Velasquez 240
IMG_3353_display_image.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8sgANjdupBk/UAFZ0fp9pVI/AAAAAAAAB38/0Y7WIzHe7Jw/s1600/jon+jones+fat.jpg

I hate the use of walk around weight in any debate. Some guys train hard year round some blow up and get fat. Silva once said he started camp at 230 and all the e-fighters called him a cowherd for ducking LHW and HW. Jones its the same way he walks around at 230 with a gut and suddenly he's ducking HW. Cain may come into fights at 240 but i bet he drops some pounds during camp.

Let's compare Jones 230 to Velasquez 240
IMG_3353_display_image.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8sgANjdupBk/UAFZ0fp9pVI/AAAAAAAAB38/0Y7WIzHe7Jw/s1600/jon+jones+fat.jpg

Your correct in your analysis. The point I was trying to get through is Jones fighting Cain rather than Anderson makes more sense because Jones is closer to a HW division than a middleweight. I don't think he can even go to middleweight or even a catch weight of say 190-195 without health issues. Its like Hendo going up from LHW to fight Fedor. He preferred HW than dropping down to middleweight.

176px-UFC_logo.svg.png
TUF 18 FINALE​
Weigh-Ins Staredowns !

gray-nate.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Julianna-Jessica.jpg

Grant-Holdsworth.jpg
UFC TUF 18 Finale Weigh-Ins Full​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1x6A4XWtG0]TUF 18 Finale: Official Weigh-In - YouTube[/ame]

Wow so glad julianna won. She really brings it in every fight.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

One of the best free cards I have seen in a longtime! I am nota big Diaz fan but boy he looked pretty good last night

I am glad Nate beat Maynard. I don't like that guy. I remember after one of the fights with Edgar the dude didn't even want to shake Frankie's hand afterwards when Frankie went to shake his. He just seems like a dick to me. I could be wrong but that's the impression he gives off.

176px-UFC_logo.svg.png
TUF 18 Finale
Post Fight Pics / Gifs / Videos​

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

UFC TUF 18 Finale Post Fight Press Conference​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_oXLdkaN2o]TUF 18 Finale Post-Fight Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]
TUF 18 Finale: Holdsworth and Pena Post-Fight Interviews​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPYW8bjw6dM]TUF 18 Finale: Holdsworth and Pena Post-Fight Interviews - YouTube[/ame]
Nate Diaz Post Fight Interview
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PumnGz2xe8]TUF 18 Finale: Nate Diaz Post-Fight Interview - YouTube[/ame]

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
176px-UFC_logo.svg.png
168​
Finalized Card Preview Dec 28th​

168.gif
Main Card (PPV)

Chris Weidman vs. Anderson Silva II [MW title]
Ronda Rousey vs. Miesha Tate II [Women's BW title]
Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne
Jim Miller vs. Fabricio Camoes
Dustin Poirier vs. Diego Brandao

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)

Uriah Hall vs. Chris Leben
Michael Johnson vs. Gleison Tibau
Dennis Siver vs. Manny Gamburyan
John Howard vs. Siyar Bahadurzada

Preliminary Card (Facebook)

Bobby Voelker vs. William Macario
Estevan Payan vs. Robbie Peralta​

Anderson Silva training for UFC 168 - Posted Dec 1st​
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECkzIfFd4XA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECkzIfFd4XA[/ame]

Chris Weidman 30 Days Out​
BaLQ237IAAEZqIz.jpg:large

Last edited:
Maximo Blanco vs Akira Corassani​
Illegal Knee Gif and X-Ray Damage​

**broken link removed**

Akira Corassani​
Broke my nose in 5 places which was not as bad as the concussion from the knee. The dizziness got worse gradually and I was rocked as hell. Truthfully I dont remember much but this was not the way I wanted to win, I was more than ready for this fight and due to a stupid move the fight was ruined. Thanks for all your support and I'll be back soon!​
BaaRvEyCMAAaL2v.jpg:large

Julianna Pena unloads on Ronda Rousey after TUF 18 Finale
SOURCE
**broken link removed**
"Whether Ronda has one penny or $10 million, the point I was trying to draw there is she has her nose in the air, and she acts like she’s better than everyone else,” Pena said after the event. “She went on the show like, ‘I’m Team Real Mean vs. Fake Nice.’

“Well, if she was so real, why didn’t she tell me that I didn’t deserve to breathe the same air Shayna Baszler does? Why didn’t she tell me that to my face instead of saying it on camera behind my back?”

"It’s her arrogance,” Pena said. “It’s the way she holds herself – like her s–t don’t stink. And that was the point I was trying to make. It doesn’t have anything to do with money; it’s the way that she acts.”

Me personally, I hope Tate smashes her in the rematch. I am looking forward to this epic rematch.

Maximo Blanco vs Akira Corassani​
Illegal Knee Gif and X-Ray Damage​

**broken link removed**

Akira Corassani​

BaaRvEyCMAAaL2v.jpg:large

Julianna Pena unloads on Ronda Rousey after TUF 18 Finale
SOURCE
**broken link removed**

Me personally, I hope Tate smashes her in the rematch. I am looking forward to this epic rematch.

When Ronda finally loses which I hope its against Tate she will never ever be back. She's a little cry baby and will disappear into oblivion regardless of how much money Dana throws at her.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I use to be big fans of the Diaz brothers until I started noticing that all they do is bitch and complain, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Nate beat the ever living shit out of Maynard last night. I just wish they wouldn't complain so damn much. All they talk about is how everyone else is pussies and bitches, but they do nothing but bitch and whine about how the judges rob them and their team every time they fight and how they don't make enough money to cut weight or to take a beating. Maybe they should start finishing more fights if they don't agree with the judges. If you don't like where you're at then get the fuck out of the UFC and go fight for a lesser organization. I will agree that MMA fighters don't make enough money, especially when compared to boxing, but they knew this prior to signing with the UFC. It's not like it's a big mystery or anything.

I know it's not going to happen, but I wish that Tate would put the worst beating on Rousey that she possibly can. She is such a fucking cunt and her attitude at the fight last night was ridiculous. She's worse than a damn two year old throwing a temper tantrum. It's a good thing that she's blowing Dana White or else she wouldn't get away with that poor ass attitude that she carries around.

I use to be big fans of the Diaz brothers until I started noticing that all they do is bitch and complain, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Nate beat the ever living shit out of Maynard last night. I just wish they wouldn't complain so damn much. All they talk about is how everyone else is pussies and bitches, but they do nothing but bitch and whine about how the judges rob them and their team every time they fight and how they don't make enough money to cut weight or to take a beating. Maybe they should start finishing more fights if they don't agree with the judges. If you don't like where you're at then get the fuck out of the UFC and go fight for a lesser organization. I will agree that MMA fighters don't make enough money, especially when compared to boxing, but they knew this prior to signing with the UFC. It's not like it's a big mystery or anything.

I know it's not going to happen, but I wish that Tate would put the worst beating on Rousey that she possibly can. She is such a fucking cunt and her attitude at the fight last night was ridiculous. She's worse than a damn two year old throwing a temper tantrum. It's a good thing that she's blowing Dana White or else she wouldn't get away with that poor ass attitude that she carries around.

Your probably right that Tate would probably not give Rousey a good beatdown. Most likely whats going to happen is Rousey is going to overpower Tate on the later rounds and go for the armbar. I hope that I am wrong in this assessment.

Ronda Rousey on Jimmy Kimmel Live 12/3 Part 1​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RgRpWOcx8U]Ronda Rousey on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Ronda Rousey on Jimmy Kimmel Live 12/3 Part 2​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGlswipQVQ]Ronda Rousey on Jimmy Kimmel Live PART 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Free Fight: Mark Hunt vs Stefan Struve -1080p​
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjpNTdwwhxw]UFC Brisbane Free Fight: Hunt vs. Struve - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws