over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T- Vacation to Bangkok, Thailand?

Thailand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One estimate published in 2003 placed the trade at US$4.3 billion per year or about three percent of the Thai economy.

so you think 3% is 100%? you did say it was the entire economy (100%)

how did you arrive at that 'conclusion' lol

If you have ever spent any time in thailand or read any books on the country or spoken to experts who have lived in thailand for years you would know that is true, Thailand's economy is fueled by prostitution. 90% of tourists to thailand are sex tourists. Prostitution is such a huge part of Thailand I cant think of what Thailand would be without it. Its not just a place where prostitution exists, it is built around prostitution, especially Bangkok and major tourist areas. Thai males as a whole use prostitution more than most any other culture.

Last edited:
Dino

People DO go to Thailand for the beach -- it's beautiful. I am sure that there are some ppl who do just go there for the sex, but the scenery (geological) is breathtaking, and it is virtually a paradise, and for the most part everything is REALLY cheap.

Thailand is beautiful. I was there about a year and a half ago. We started in Bangkok for 3 days then spent most of our time down south in the islands. We stayed on Koh Samui for 10 days. Try to time your trip during the full moon in Thailand. They have the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangnan every month YouTube - The Best Full Moon Party Video Ever! (Koh Phangan Thailand)

I think that was the most excotic trip I have taken so far. We started out in Tapei, Taiwan then went to Thailand. We were gone almost a month.

Yeah, you can score gear there but prices in the pharmacy were not that great. At least what I am use to. Also not worth the trouble of trying to bring it back thru customs.

People DO go to Thailand for the beach -- it's beautiful. I am sure that there are some ppl who do just go there for the sex, but the scenery (geological) is breathtaking, and it is virtually a paradise, and for the most part everything is REALLY cheap.

Im with you Ivan. People bash this place that have never been here! You should come here before you blast it for its sex trade. This place is paradise, i renting a place by the beach for 175$ a month, im eating like a champ for sometimes not even a dollar a meal. Everyone is very nice. And if you like bodybuilding, weightlifting and fighting this is a great spot! They have fights every night on Walking street and you can get in the ring and fight a Thai fighter if your up to it!

Im with you Ivan. People bash this place that have never been here! You should come here before you blast it for its sex trade. This place is paradise, i renting a place by the beach for 175$ a month, im eating like a champ for sometimes not even a dollar a meal. Everyone is very nice. And if you like bodybuilding, weightlifting and fighting this is a great spot! They have fights every night on Walking street and you can get in the ring and fight a Thai fighter if your up to it!

Ya, I remember the loud speaker ontop of the truck telling me about the daily fights at the local arena on Koh Samui. "Tonight, tonight, you come early, muy thai fighting, best of the best..." They have kids fighting most of the time but that's their culture. Mostly nice people for sure, always smiling. But we did run into a bitter lady boy that was trying to sell us knock off designer jeans. We were walking away and she called us stupid America tourist or something. She/he was mentally challenged so no bother trying to defend myself. Be careful with the lady boys too. Some of them are very hard to tell from real women. They look like women, talk like women and appear to be women but they are dudes.

If you have ever spent any time in thailand or read any books on the country or spoken to experts who have lived in thailand for years you would know that is true, Thailand's economy is fueled by prostitution. 90% of tourists to thailand are sex tourists. Prostitution is such a huge part of Thailand I cant think of what Thailand would be without it. Its not just a place where prostitution exists, it is built around prostitution, especially Bangkok and major tourist areas. Thai males as a whole use prostitution more than most any other culture.

You're probably right on that one.

BUT does that make it acceptable on a moral standpoint? I mean prostitution may be a full time job for millions in Thailand, perfectly legal, and might even contribute indirectly to a huge part of the country's GDP, but should we pride ourselves on fueling such a trend? The more westerners spend their $$$ or €€€ on sex tourism, the more this habit of selling one's body for money will persist among the population.

It's pretty simple actually... less sex tourists = less prostitutes (male, female, children, whatever the exact numbers) = need for the Thais to find other ways to make money = growth of the economy in yet unexplored fields.

Once again, how can anyone really think hookers love what they're doing? It's only for the money... and it's pretty sad to have to sell your soul for cash. If it wasn't the case, most wouldn't try to leave Thailand as soon as they have the opportunity to do so... like when a guy from the US or Europe wants to bring her back to his place.

It may be legal and culturally accepted over there... but what if it was your daughter that was giving head for $20? Would you really take it so lightly?

I don't think so... :cool:

Ya, I remember the loud speaker ontop of the truck telling me about the daily fights at the local arena on Koh Samui. "Tonight, tonight, you come early, muy thai fighting, best of the best..." They have kids fighting most of the time but that's their culture. Mostly nice people for sure, always smiling. But we did run into a bitter lady boy that was trying to sell us knock off designer jeans. We were walking away and she called us stupid America tourist or something. She/he was mentally challenged so no bother trying to defend myself. Be careful with the lady boys too. Some of them are very hard to tell from real women. They look like women, talk like women and appear to be women but they are dudes.

Those lady boys are know joke. I have been here before and knew coming in but it seems in Pattaya atleast they may outnumber the women. I dont like anyone grabbing me and they seem to be the only ones doing that so far! haha I was always told if they are really good looking with big breast they are lady boys and that still holds up from my view. As you know some guys dig that, to each his own. I just wonder if some have no clue until they get back to there room! haha

Thailand is beautiful. I was there about a year and a half ago. We started in Bangkok for 3 days then spent most of our time down south in the islands. We stayed on Koh Samui for 10 days. Try to time your trip during the full moon in Thailand. They have the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangnan every month YouTube - The Best Full Moon Party Video Ever! (Koh Phangan Thailand)

I think that was the most excotic trip I have taken so far. We started out in Tapei, Taiwan then went to Thailand. We were gone almost a month.

Yeah, you can score gear there but prices in the pharmacy were not that great. At least what I am use to. Also not worth the trouble of trying to bring it back thru customs.

Thats friggin awesome bro! I would have never thought to consider a full-moon in my vacation. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks Ivan, Alot of people don't really get it. They just say " you're going there for hookers".. Well, truth is, I live in Miami. There are a ton of girls here, both amateur and "pro", further I speak Spanish and it would be very easy to just vacation in Costa Rica, DR, Colombia, etc. I prefer to go somewhere exotic, and see something I've never experienced before.

You get a beach apt for $175?? Dude, I may not come back from Thailand! I love Thai food, I love Thai boxing, and I love lifting iron... Sounds like paradise.

So are you a hooker lover too? Would you base a whole trip around hookers? Now, if you think women are hookers because it is fun, get real. They do it because they are forced too or they have no alternative to just live.

Ah, so you really are that simple. You pull theories out of your ass and blindly take them as truth. Gotcha.

Oh, btw I have never had any relations with a hooker, nor do I plan on it. I can't see myself ever planning a trip around hookers. However I don't take issue with anyone else doing that. I also don't think of myself as somehow superior to others based on what they do for a living. Especially people in vastly different cultures than my own.

Ah, so you really are that simple. You pull theories out of your ass and blindly take them as truth. Gotcha.

Oh, btw I have never had any relations with a hooker, nor do I plan on it. I can't see myself ever planning a trip around hookers. However I don't take issue with anyone else doing that. I also don't think of myself as somehow superior to others based on what they do for a living. Especially people in vastly different cultures than my own.

Never said I was superior. Can you honestly say these girls are enjoying this? Yeah. I am sure they have a really good time fucking fat old men. Nor, did I pull out theories. Sounds like you protest too much.

Never said I was superior. Can you honestly say these girls are enjoying this? Yeah. I am sure they have a really good time fucking fat old men. Nor, did I pull out theories. Sounds like you protest too much.

I never said you thought you were superior. I also never said I think every single one of these girls loves doing what they do. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

I protest too much? What exactly am I protesting? Name one thing I have protested at all in this thread. I did answer a couple of your questions - not sure how that is protesting; probably goes back to that reading comprehension thing.

My point is that I think it is absolutely ridiculous to assume that you, me or anyone else in the world can know for certain the intentions and thought process behind every single other person on earth's actions.

By all means keep dodging every single question I have asked you in this thread. Don't worry, nobody is noticing :rolleyes:

Fat old men? You're on a board full of body builders. Most between 25-50 years old.

No one I now particularly loves their job, but I really don't think anyone is "suffering tremendously" if they have sex with me.

Thats friggin awesome bro! I would have never thought to consider a full-moon in my vacation. Thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks Ivan, Alot of people don't really get it. They just say " you're going there for hookers".. Well, truth is, I live in Miami. There are a ton of girls here, both amateur and "pro", further I speak Spanish and it would be very easy to just vacation in Costa Rica, DR, Colombia, etc. I prefer to go somewhere exotic, and see something I've never experienced before.

You get a beach apt for $175?? Dude, I may not come back from Thailand! I love Thai food, I love Thai boxing, and I love lifting iron... Sounds like paradise.

My place is walking distance to the beach about 10 mins, there are many gyms on my street. Tonys which has 3 gyms on the street and Golden gym which is 3 floors with Thai boxing on the top floor. My plan was to never come back BUT i meet a girl ( before a came here) and im only staying a few months! She is coming out next month. This place is paradise, im gonna go stuff my face when i leave this cafe! haha Im starving! If you come out in the next few months PM me!

I only went to Thailand to buy Anabol, everything else that happened there was an accident :)

Hot Pics of Celina Jaitley

Click on the pictures to view in full size

**broken link removed**

Photo gallery at WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Celina Jaitley Pictures. Click on the thumbnails for enlarged Celina Jaitley pictures, personal photographs and exclusive photos. Also check out other Pictures Gallery for High quality and High Resolution image scans, movie captures, movie promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities. (

we were just laughing the other day about those trucks that drove around saying that on samui/ phangan and phuket.

'tonite! tonite! superfight!'

lol.

good times.

its a beautiful country full of wonderful people who are well mannered and friendly. yes, while a majority of travellers (ie older european men) are there for the young girls, there are a shitload of young people with backpacks just out to experience life.

you can make your choices.

BFU

class!!

classy post!

Believe me, if anyone is turned on by Asians, it's me. If anyone finds Thai girls sexy, it's me. My wife is Filipina- love the "exotic" look.

With that said, let me just throw something out there to think about- pretty much all the girls hooking there don't want to be there. Some have been sold to pimps by their families and will never be able to get out of it. The economy is so bad for so many that those who cannot go to college almost have no other choice than to do that for a living. Do some actually
"want" to in that job? Perhaps, but I would argue those are far and few between and probably come from a skewed and screwed up background (molestation, etc.)

Essentially- it turns them into objects and devalues their worth as a person. It teaches them, either consciously or unconsciously, that they have little value and have no respect for themselves.

Again, my friend, believe me, if I weren't married, I would be just as tempted to spend a week with a couple different girls there everyday... but, FOR ME, as I think past my horniness, blowing my load on a Thai hookers face isn't worth going against my conscious and hurting them in the long run.

NOT trying to rain on your parade- just giving you something to think about friend.

Celina Jaitley Wallpapers

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Photo gallery at WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Celina Jaitley Pictures. Click on the thumbnails for enlarged Celina Jaitley pictures, personal photographs and exclusive photos. Also check out other Pictures Gallery for High quality and High Resolution image scans, movie captures, movie promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities. (

Kashmira Shah Wallpapers

**broken link removed**

Photo gallery at WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Kashmira Shah Pictures. Click on the thumbnails for enlarged Kashmira Shah pictures, personal photographs and exclusive photos. Also check out other Pictures Gallery for High quality and High Resolution image scans, movie captures, movie promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities.

I absolutely love Thailand. I have been there to train Muay Thai 5 times twice to the Fairtex gym in Bangkok and 3 times at a camp in Chiang Mai. I didnt do much partying but I did alot of sight seeing as we went on five mile sprints/jogs in the jungle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws