over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T- Vacation to Bangkok, Thailand?

prostitution-is-legal-in-costa-rica-and-flights-are-extremely-cheap-from-the-US

and-there-are-waves-there-too

you-dont-need-any-prostitutes-though-cause-there-are-tons-of-hot-possibly-underage-italian-girls

Spent ALOT of time in pattaya beach. I loved that place. When I was there a strip bar called GO ORGY GO had the best looking girls. The drugs and the girls were so................. CHEAP!!!!!

Very well said, eric. The only numb nuts here (just repeating the word to make Ivan laugh again ;)) is the original poster... how desperate do you have to be to travel thousands miles to get a blowjob? :eek: :rolleyes:

Such a sad and pathetic behavior to exploit local misery this way. And please don't try to hide it behind your hypocritical lame excuse "Oh we're just going for the landscapes, food and AAS availability"... your first post was pretty explicit.

The only thing you deserve is to get fucked by a ladyboy and catch a nasty virus in the process. :cool:

I couldn't have said it any better brother. I was watching the video and looking at the girls all being hit on or kissing guys who could couldnt get laid back in the states if they had a wad of cash!

Dont get me wrong, it looks liks a fun place to go and hang out. But those guys in those bars are the reason why A) there are so many sexual transmitted diseases back here in the states or B) the inspiration for twin beds!

I couldn't have said it any better brother. I was watching the video and looking at the girls all being hit on or kissing guys who could couldnt get laid back in the states if they had a wad of cash!

Dont get me wrong, it looks liks a fun place to go and hang out. But those guys in those bars are the reason why A) there are so many sexual transmitted diseases back here in the states or B) the inspiration for twin beds!

Bro,

You're beating a dead horse. Thailand is a great stop over for people travelling from Australia to EU or vice-versa. Its a wild place, with alot to do, good food, juice, and hot women.
Its not alot different than American teenagers/college kids going to Tijuana or Cabo San Lucas.

Also I think your theory of causation for the spread of STDs in the states is alittle off.

I been here for three weeks now, i really dont understand why people knock shit that they have never done! There is so much going on here, most of the people from the states are our US military. These guys are having fun and alot of it. The beaches are great, the food is top notch. I worked for the Spearmint Rhino for 10 years, the same shit that went on there goes on here and all over the world. It is time we get over it.

Bro,

You're beating a dead horse. Thailand is a great stop over for people travelling from Australia to EU or vice-versa. Its a wild place, with alot to do, good food, juice, and hot women.
Its not alot different than American teenagers/college kids going to Tijuana or Cabo San Lucas.

Also I think your theory of causation for the spread of STDs in the states is alittle off.

I agree with you/

Last edited:
Phuket or Bangkok will great bro. If you wanna get some anabolics, every drugstore in Bankok will sell them. They will even give you a catalogue for you to look thru.

Believe me, if anyone is turned on by Asians, it's me. If anyone finds Thai girls sexy, it's me. My wife is Filipina- love the "exotic" look.

With that said, let me just throw something out there to think about- pretty much all the girls hooking there don't want to be there. Some have been sold to pimps by their families and will never be able to get out of it. The economy is so bad for so many that those who cannot go to college almost have no other choice than to do that for a living. Do some actually
"want" to in that job? Perhaps, but I would argue those are far and few between and probably come from a skewed and screwed up background (molestation, etc.)

Essentially- it turns them into objects and devalues their worth as a person. It teaches them, either consciously or unconsciously, that they have little value and have no respect for themselves.

Again, my friend, believe me, if I weren't married, I would be just as tempted to spend a week with a couple different girls there everyday... but, FOR ME, as I think past my horniness, blowing my load on a Thai hookers face isn't worth going against my conscious and hurting them in the long run.

NOT trying to rain on your parade- just giving you something to think about friend.

Well said bro.Very true.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly