over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Verizon providing all call records to US under court order

As much as it violates our rights if u are having conversations on ur phone that are off nothing illegal u have nothing to worry about.i don't think the FBI is gonna come across a conversation of shoes or dress or whatever else and sit there and listen.im sure they are looking for specific talks.i just think Verizon is gonna loose a lot of customers for this

I thought I read that all the major providers were doing this as well, it's just Verizon that had their court order made public.

As much as it violates our rights if u are having conversations on ur phone that are off nothing illegal u have nothing to worry about.i don't think the FBI is gonna come across a conversation of shoes or dress or whatever else and sit there and listen.im sure they are looking for specific talks.i just think Verizon is gonna loose a lot of customers for this

That's not the point, the point is that they are listening to private conversations without a warrant to do so. They do this under the guise of "protection" to get people to think just this way, "if you aren't doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about". My response to people who say that is this, " well then you would have no problem with the police or any other government agency coming to your house or place of business whenever they want to do a random search, or pull you over and search you car without probable cause? They can do this every day and you shouldn't worry because you're not doing anything wrong, right?"

That's not the point, the point is that they are listening to private conversations without a warrant to do so. They do this under the guise of "protection" to get people to think just this way, "if you aren't doing anything wrong then you have nothing to worry about". My response to people who say that is this, " well then you would have no problem with the police or any other government agency coming to your house or place of business whenever they want to do a random search, or pull you over and search you car without probable cause? They can do this every day and you shouldn't worry because you're not doing anything wrong, right?"

The government isn't for the people or for protecting our rights. They are their own money making entity and could care less about you or me.

nothing new.its just the patriot act.relax.
the government loves you.wants to keep us safe from the "bad guys".

Patriot Act was just act one of now a series of laws past that are systematically stripping our rights and privacy, and the fact that I just declared this makes me a potential domestic terrorist, which means I can be held indefinitely without right to an attorney, a speedy trial, or hell they don't even have to CHARGE me with anything to keep me and use enhanced interrogations. Proud domestic militant right here, this is NOT what our Founding Fathers fought so hard for.

I'm not trying to be inflammatory. You are allowing this. What can you do ? I don't know. But what are you currently doing? It's your country and it should be run according to how its 300+ millions citizens feel it should be.
I do know this. With the brain power in your country. I'm sure solutions can be thought up.

Last edited:

at least somebody else said it!

this is disgusting!

none of this should be allowed.

how do you guys feel about paying for this? you are. all this govt spying snooping and idiocy hurts us as citizens it does absolutely NOTHING to protect anyone! there is no need for protection, especially if you stop funding all the police and military groups that go out and make people mad at us as US citizens.

we allow this, we support it.

you guys know the old saying, they came for the communists, and I wasn't a communist so I didn't care...

everyone keeps pointing out as long as it isn't you it will be ok, what happens when it does get to you?

I do know this. With the brain power in your country. I'm sure solutions can be thought up.

With all the brain power in this country, it's about equal to what it takes for a cow to go moo.

This will continue to happen because 95% of Americans are lazy uninformed sheep that don't think twice about anything except their monthly food stamp allowance, and section 8 housing and do exactly as they are directed.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

With all the brain power in this country, it's about equal to what it takes for a cow to go moo.

This will continue to happen because 95% of Americans are lazy uninformed sheep that don't think twice about anything except their monthly food stamp allowance, and section 8 housing and do exactly as they are directed.

Amazing that a statement about brain power includes the suggestion that 95% of the population is on food stamps and Section 8.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

there not listening in on voice calls from my knowledge just the entire phone record. Basically what is happening is they compile a program that data logs all the known terrorist numbers and numbers with country codes that lead to countries with known terrorist activity. Then they run the program to see if there is a match and start digging from there. If done properly this can be a good tool.

However, we all know the government has lost all trust period and does not operate on an ethical stand point. This is a violation of civil rights period. What I am upset about is, people who are with the providers that released the information should be allowed to cancel service with no penalty based on a contract violation. Unless there is a fine print in the cell contract that states they can release documents without a warrent you should be allowed to leave that service.

I would have no issue with this if this was a known fact when I sign up for the service that my records will be released to the gov't for review and I would have said fuck that and went to a pre paid service that does not do it. When it comes down to it I am not made at the General who got the records, he is just doing every thing he can to stop terrorism that he knows how. Hopfully he is being honest with this. I am pissed off with Verizon for not standing up for the people that have made them billions of dollars.

We are within 10 years of a virtual Police state . Electing a dope smoking Commie Thug from Chicago only accelerated the process ....

nothing new.its just the patriot act.relax.
the government loves you.wants to keep us safe from the "bad guys".

Haha! That's good man.

they are all ready testing small drones that will monitor cities, about the size of one of those remote helicopters. That will be programed to locate criminal activity. Not sure how they will code it, but the are said to be able to track sound, heat signatures, and be programed into alarm systems for houses. With a video that streams live to the police station.

Amazing that a statement about brain power includes the suggestion that 95% of the population is on food stamps and Section 8.

Shouldn't take much brain power to figure out that was an exaggeration :rolleyes:

A more accurate statement would be somewhere over 50% because I have yet to figure out why anyone, other than those receiving government benefits, would put what's his face back in office for a second term. But we probably shouldn't go there.

Shouldn't take much brain power to figure out that was an exaggeration :rolleyes:

A more accurate statement would be somewhere over 50% because I have yet to figure out why anyone, other than those receiving government benefits, would put what's his face back in office for a second term. But we probably shouldn't go there.

It likewise doesn't take much brain power to see that such exaggerations only illuminate a lack of knowledge. Sarcasm aside, I just found your original comment somewhat ironic, exaggerated or not.

Fucking Obama phones.. now this lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner