advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T very disrespectful gym member what to do?

Cito33189

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Tonight something happend that boggled my mind and now it is plagueing me to death and cant get it off my mind.

I was doin cardio on the stair stepper and a young kid 18 19 wutever was working hard sweating a ton all over the machine i mean bad. But whatever i wasnt paying attention. So he gets off and my friend comes over and is like shit who made this mess its gross i happend to see the kid and said hey can you clean your machine its kinda gross my exact words. He got bullshit he said wut did u say i repeated myself he said your a funny guy i said dude really thats gross cmon. He said can you say please i said are you fucking serious i said you made a mess now clean it he walks away. Im thinking hes gonna clean it i see him leave. I get off and i see him outside taking his back pack off all i did was tell the manager cause we have a good relationship. I was pretty pissed and taking tren dosent help he then ran to his car and left.

Niw this is on my mind im prepping for a show i would kill this kid and its eating at me like wut did i say wrong i jist keep thinking wut if he approaches me i really dont want anything out of this im alot older and i honestly get scared if i hit him id kill him no joke!

This is eating at me hard i dont know why just had to vent!

Rude ppl at every gym man. Just grab the spray bottle and extra towels or rags and wipe the shit down. Your wasting your time thinking ppl will do the right thing in life

ahh dont sweat it man , u did the right thing. cant change people if they dont want to be changed.

nothing is worth the altercation in the end you lose and lose big. At least you had the ability to walk away and think about it , its when you don't think and just react thats a much bigger issue.

fucking kids these days

i know exactly how you feel

i get worked up when a large pack of kids hog the squat rack doing something else, when its the only damn squat rack at the gym

if i wasn't as broke as i am i would have a home gym and say fuck public gyms

Lay off the tren! :p

Right now I work out at a 24hr gym. I get there real early in the morning, you should see the damn mess people leave the gym in. 315lbs still on the bench bar, weights laying all over the floor, empty drink bottles.
Needless to say, I pick it all up and clean it up between my sets, I just can't stand looking at a mess like that. There are video cameras, you would think the staff would have a talk with these people. Just pisses me off.

There's one in every gym. Momma said some kids are "Raised" some are "Jerked up"

Johnny Ringo

If that pissed you off its a good thing youre not a teacher. I am a substitute teacher now and go in off and on. Last Friday my 7th period was full of little shits. They had no respect for me and talked back etc. I would tell them to do something and they would act like I had never said it. I finally had to threaten to take one to the principals office before he would shape up. The young people today, a lot of them at least, have no respect for their elders or authority. They treat their parents the same way that kid treated you. They kept calling me David Hasselhoff and The incredible hulk!

You guys helped out the situation a ton. I just couldnt believe he got pissed over something he did.

Im still boggled i mean he rather get in a confrontation possibly fight instead of cleaning off a machine i guess being young and immature has alot to do with it

Maybe he is on tren too thats why he was sweating so much and was pissy. lol

It's really only a small problem and by the sound of it you are making it into a big problem, why worry?

It's really only a small problem and by the sound of it you are making it into a big problem, why worry?

the power of Tren !

had a friend who beat the shit out of someone at the club, because someone stepped on his foot and didn't apologize... went to jail, learned his lesson, and I told him if you are going to be a dumbass like that, don't bother hanging out with me

Trens a helluva drug

It would piss me off too, but don't sacrifice your own mental well-being just cause that kids a douche bag. Karma will get him. Just play it cool and forget bout it and I PROMISE you the world will repay him.

And if you really want "revenge" just keep an eye out for him and if he does something else against the rules just report it to the manager. It's okay to rat people out if they are making the gym YOU pay for, less enjoyable for everyone else.

You guys helped out the situation a ton. I just couldnt believe he got pissed over something he did.

Im still boggled i mean he rather get in a confrontation possibly fight instead of cleaning off a machine i guess being young and immature has alot to do with it

Its probably a pride thing with him and he felt like he would be a lesser man if he bowed to your wishes. If you had been a woman I bet he would have done it.

You disrespected him by calling him gross, didn't say please, told him what to do and then cursed at him when he wanted you to be polite. Now you want to kill him... I would walk away from someone like that too.

You need to take a good look in the mirror in order to answer the question what to do?

jesus is a plastic trophy worth that mental torture?

always remember people cant be any other way than they are so ur just wasting energy

Find out where he lives from the manager, poop in a box and ups it to his house LOL...just kidding man. You just walk away and you'll always be the better man!

I am with you dude. I would of said something....and asking me to say please would of made it worse...complaining to mgt is the best move....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear