advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T very disrespectful gym member what to do?

I just got a membership at LA fitness.... and it is fkin horrible... I mean all the dumbells off the racks and on the floors with only a couple people in the area bad.... I dont think I have ever walked in there and seen all the weights put away... used to tick me off... now I just deal with it.... and put everything back exactly as I found it :D:banghead:

You guys helped out the situation a ton. I just couldnt believe he got pissed over something he did.

Im still boggled i mean he rather get in a confrontation possibly fight instead of cleaning off a machine i guess being young and immature has alot to do with it

he just sounds like an asshole regardless of his age.

Put a little fiberglass insulation in a coffee blender and powder it. Find out which locker is his and blow some dust through the vents.

I lift at 5:45 in the morning and there is a guy in his mid-30's in there who does his cardio before he lifts. You can tell he is one of those people who would sweat in 30 degree weather so by the time he starts lifting his shirt is soaked and he drips everywhere. He didn't used to wipe off any equipment until a 75 year old man who goes in every morning told him to clean his shit up, lol. He always wipes it down now.

Not to mention his B.O. is attrocious.

People like that are best to ignore and find another machine.

You did the exact right thing. I am surprised he responded so aggressively. My pet peeve is the leg press. And I don't even use it. A couple of meat head 20 year olds started walking away when they were finished, leaving about 15 plates on. I smiled and kinda laughed and told them I don't want to put their weights away. They were nice guys, they looked embarrassed, apologized and cleaned up.

Your guy is someone to stay away from. He is a special kind of disturbed. Even if you win an altercation, you lose big time. Unless its dark, you wear a ski mask, and there are no witnesses. Then it may be fun.

Let someone else deal with him. It will happen.

You disrespected him by calling him gross, didn't say please, told him what to do and then cursed at him when he wanted you to be polite. Now you want to kill him... I would walk away from someone like that too.

You need to take a good look in the mirror in order to answer the question what to do?

He didn't call him gross, he said what he did was gross. When someone sweats all over a machine and has no plans of cleaning it, why should he says "please" when asking him to clean the machine?

Tonight something happend that boggled my mind and now it is plagueing me to death and cant get it off my mind.

I was doin cardio on the stair stepper and a young kid 18 19 wutever was working hard sweating a ton all over the machine i mean bad. But whatever i wasnt paying attention. So he gets off and my friend comes over and is like shit who made this mess its gross i happend to see the kid and said hey can you clean your machine its kinda gross my exact words. He got bullshit he said wut did u say i repeated myself he said your a funny guy i said dude really thats gross cmon. He said can you say please i said are you fucking serious i said you made a mess now clean it he walks away. Im thinking hes gonna clean it i see him leave. I get off and i see him outside taking his back pack off all i did was tell the manager cause we have a good relationship. I was pretty pissed and taking tren dosent help he then ran to his car and left.

Niw this is on my mind im prepping for a show i would kill this kid and its eating at me like wut did i say wrong i jist keep thinking wut if he approaches me i really dont want anything out of this im alot older and i honestly get scared if i hit him id kill him no joke!

This is eating at me hard i dont know why just had to vent!

He is a young punk ass kid ....You are training for a show...why is this kid even on your mind? You wasnt even going to use the machine he was on...your buddy was...Your buddy should of been the one to say something to him. So he shot his mouth off at you....you shocked that a 18 year old punk who thinks he is God gift to the world and knows everything shot his mouth off?

Dont even stress it bro...it must of really bothered you if you are still thinking about it after you got home and even made a thread. This should of left your mind right after you told the manager. Your prep is far more important then some punk kid. You need to come home and relax...rest up and get yourself ready for your next work out not stress over some kid who prob hasnt thought about the situation since walking out of the gym.

He is a young punk ass kid ....You are training for a show...why is this kid even on your mind? You wasnt even going to use the machine he was on...your buddy was...Your buddy should of been the one to say something to him. So he shot his mouth off at you....you shocked that a 18 year old punk who thinks he is God gift to the world and knows everything shot his mouth off?

Dont even stress it bro...it must of really bothered you if you are still thinking about it after you got home and even made a thread. This should of left your mind right after you told the manager. Your prep is far more important then some punk kid. You need to come home and relax...rest up and get yourself ready for your next work out not stress over some kid who prob hasnt thought about the situation since walking out of the gym.

Agreed. A kid like that is going to keep acting the same way no matter what anybody says to him. There's no sense in getting all pissed about it, especially when you need to remain focused on a particular event. There's a guy at my gym that does something similar. He runs for 30-40min on a treadmill, all the while flinging sweat all over the treadmill as well as the one next to it. Never bothers to wipe anything down either. It's disgusting. What do I do? Stay the hell away from him and do my thing. I have more important things to worry about than some idiot in the gym that doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone other than himself.

Forget about it. I deal with a-holes everyday. I can't let it get to me. You shouldn't either. Be the better man and forget it.

My motto, battles are won with pen and paper, not fist. Yeah it's pansy, but it's the way of the times.

May be if the small hardcore gyms had been supported you wouldn't have to put up with this bull.

We still have them in the UK, I own one. I hope people here manage to see the value of a gym that has a comunity and an owner that bangs all of the profits back into new kit for the gym.

I keep cardio equipoment to a minimum to try to keep that crowd out. Nothing worse than nattys!

Im a little more subtle with people who are so disgusting.

Ill make a scene and show them up.

Had a guy on the stepper dripping all over the place. Left sweat from his forearms all over the bars and everything.

As he got off I was waiting to get on and he just walked off. So in a slighty raised voice I said how disgusting it was when people dont show common courtesy and how nasty it was not to clean up after yourself (not quite this politely) and everyone in the gym looked over at the machine and this guy drenched in sweat,

Before you know, came back with some towels and gave it a wipe to which I said thanks :D

Tonight something happend that boggled my mind and now it is plagueing me to death and cant get it off my mind.

I was doin cardio on the stair stepper and a young kid 18 19 wutever was working hard sweating a ton all over the machine i mean bad. But whatever i wasnt paying attention. So he gets off and my friend comes over and is like shit who made this mess its gross i happend to see the kid and said hey can you clean your machine its kinda gross my exact words. He got bullshit he said wut did u say i repeated myself he said your a funny guy i said dude really thats gross cmon. He said can you say please i said are you fucking serious i said you made a mess now clean it he walks away. Im thinking hes gonna clean it i see him leave. I get off and i see him outside taking his back pack off all i did was tell the manager cause we have a good relationship. I was pretty pissed and taking tren dosent help he then ran to his car and left.

Niw this is on my mind im prepping for a show i would kill this kid and its eating at me like wut did i say wrong i jist keep thinking wut if he approaches me i really dont want anything out of this im alot older and i honestly get scared if i hit him id kill him no joke!

This is eating at me hard i dont know why just had to vent!

You did the right thing. You asked him to clean up after his pig ass and he didnt. So then you went to the manager. Leave it up to the manager to say something to him next. I bet the next time you see this kid he won't even make eye contact with you. He knows he is in the wrong. You did your part, now let it go and get your head and body ready for contest time brother.

You disrespected him by calling him gross, didn't say please, told him what to do and then cursed at him when he wanted you to be polite. Now you want to kill him... I would walk away from someone like that too.

You need to take a good look in the mirror in order to answer the question what to do?

You sure you're not the guy Cito is talking about????

At least you didn't deck him and get banned. When I was visiting CA, where I'm from originally, I noticed NOBODY put their weights and plates away after using them. I could not tell who was on what machine. Afterwards, I asked my brother and he said there was a big lawsuit because somebody got hurt putting their weights away. So now, they would rather just pay their staff to put the weights away once in a while than face another lawsuit. I heard they lost and had to pay big bucks. We're turning into a nation of wusses. It's called respect and some people just don't have it.

Do what you feel is needed but dont let the tren get to you. Its all mind over matter ive toyed around with up to 2 g's week tren e with no anger issues. Just think before you let some young idiot get you pissed off, ill give you this though what he did was disrespectful.

Lay off the tren! :p
^This here.

Kid was wrong, but I think the Tren is making you obsess on the event. A couple weeks from now, you'll have no idea why this seemed important.

I did this a few weeks ago, was just obsessing on something that was really of no importance, but it seemed HUGE. It was because I was exhausted, dieting, stressed and on some AAS. But then I just thought, "Screw it, let it go. My time and thoughts are valuable and this issue doesn't deserve them".

Now that my mind is clearer, I have no idea why I was trippin'. Remember that YOU control your actions, Bro. No one can "make" you do anything. He can't make you punch him, he can't lower your self respect. You have the control here. Relax and let it go;) He is just a little mosquito, buzzing around...just wave him off.

Rude ppl at every gym man. Just grab the spray bottle and extra towels or rags and wipe the shit down. Your wasting your time thinking ppl will do the right thing in life

If it happens again go grab the spray bottle act like your going to spray it infront of him and just spray him in the face a few times.

Cowards speak with words, if he was any sort of physical threat he wouldn't have said anything.

I work at a commercial gym as a PT. I see that shit ALL THE TIME. The way i handle it is, when i see another PT or member that i have a great rapport with I make sure to talk loud where they can here me like "what weak guy left his 185 on this bench?"

Or ill accuse another member of leaving there weight on(i do this on purpose that way they'll openly point out who didnt re rack there weights). This is really embarrassing when i ask a pretty girl cause then the dumbass who left the weight comes back re racks it and say "sorry"

I know its a lot of dramatic effect but years ago i told some guy "hey if your done with that, could you re rack it?" He complained that i was being rude and management wrote me up for "intimidating members" So i never asks directly anymore. Im passive now a days(sometimes LOL)

What's wrong with a little sweat?

I wrestled all throughout my childhood and I can't tell you how many puddles of sweat I've rolled through

Nothin wrong with leaving sweat behind....its not like it is blood

Also something even worse to think about.....have you ever swam in a swimming pool? If yes you have been covered in other peoples urine....

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner