advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T very disrespectful gym member what to do?

Ya went about it the right way. Things that piss ya off I remember a time where a gay guy always stared at me with the I wanna suck you look and it freaked me out finally my buddy was with me in the locker room and I said to him david you know what I hate david said no what, with the gay guy standing around the corner I said I hate when faggots just fucking stare at you I said it really makes me want to hurt them well if solved my problem bc that dude never had the courage to look at me again in the locker room in fear of me hurting him even though I am like a big teddy bear lol just felt like sharing that

How long was this guy away from the machine? Was there a chance he was coming back?

One time I went to get some paper towels and spray to clean my equip but there was none left so I started walking to the weights area to get one, some guy called out to me and told me to clean my "fucking" machine. Now I could have reacted a bunch of different ways but instead I ripped the paper towel thingamajigger off the wall and threw it at him and asked him "kind sir, please advise me where you would grab papertowels from to clean off your equipment as this one appears to be empty" he told management. What a fucking over-reactor.

I would have paid good $ to see that in person!!! Hilarious!:headbang:

To Cito33189 and everyone else- I think we have all been there and wanted to punch someone in the face over something that bothered us, but maybe wasn't so important in the great scheme of things. I know on some day's I feel like I could be the gym police and say something to half the ppl doing stupid stuff in the gym, but on other day's I just laugh it off and find it extremely entertaining! I guess it just depends on our mood's and I feel like, deep down we have all wanted to rip someone's head off at the gym. :ange:-smi

i wouldn't have said shit just told the manager punks like that are all over every gym and if you say some thing they get fuckn lipy! i would just rat his ass out next time let the manager bust him out!

Ya those are the types of kids who walk around the gym with their chest puffed out like they are the shit, when really you are the one who has yrs in this game, yet they will still walk up and be like 'hey I think your doing it wrong', or they will be disrespectful as he did to you, but just remember at the end of the day you were the bigger and better man

Man this just has me thinking of the high school guys that go to my gym, no respect for anything in the gym(hell no respect for everything). You come in after 7PM(5PM is when most younger guys start) dumbbells and plates ALL OVER THE FUCKING PLACE! Our DB's are on 4 long racks and go from 10's to 150lbs with doubles of all DB's under 100lbs. I've literally seen 2 whole racks completely emptied and they would just be all over the ground, sometimes you have to go walk around looking for a certain weight DB's cause they'll be somewhere on the opposite side of the free weight area. I want to just scream at these guys cause I start to get sick of tripping over crap and spending time just trying to find the weight I need.

We're lucky my gym has a good cleaning staff that cleans proficiently and put all the weights where they need to go after the asshole brigade gets done. Cause if you come in the morning or early afternoon the weights are "magically" all back to where they should be and gym members are sure as hell not walking around trying to put all the weights back.

Seriously?

You need help... and yes you should have just say "please" also you mentioned he's 18 or 19 that does not put you above him. And yes you have a high EGo both of you actually... and it's both of your fault.

....seriously..just going to leave this one alone

of course i clean it. But if some knucklehead came up to me and said, " hey, are you going clean your shit up it's f'n gross you slob" I'd be offended, walk away and let him clean it up. BUT if he said "hey i want to use that, would you mind just wiping it down" I'd be like yeah sure buddy, no problem.

There is a right way and a wrong way to approach someone. IMO to TC went about it the wrong way.

agreed

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner