over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T What a night, I need a new job.

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I work managing a restaurant. We also have another restaurant right across the street, well kind of around the corner and across the street. Theyre maybe 100 yards apart. I manage the sports bar type of place and the other one is fine dining with a large banquet facility.

Well there was this massive white trash wedding across the street. Just the worst kind of people. Wedding guests were stealing from each other, everyone was on something. It was a huge mess. I was told to try to close the bar before the wedding got out so they didnt end up there. Its always just me and 2 female bartenders working, no security, so the boss said just try to close and avoide the whole thing.

Around 11 PM I get a call from my counterpart that theres a fight breaking out at the other place and he needs my help. I run over and basically the entire wedding is about to break out into a 200 person brawl. Myself, a guy from valet and a server finally get people calmed down all while my boss and my counterpart hide in the office.

Well, I had a busy night and couldnt get closed in time. The first group in the door says" Fuck that, I'm fucking someone up tonight." About an hour into this shit show another fight breaks out right next to me. Bartender calls the cops, I try to pull guys off the pile on the floor, and a brides maid jumps on my back, bites the shit out of me, and the guys dad I was picking up comes out of nowhere with a nice right hook to my head.

At 4 AM when I was finally done with the police reports I decide it might be a good idea to go get checked out for the bite on my left trap, you never know if someone has something funky. I get in to see the doc and asks me what I want to do about my nose and eye too. Had no idea I got my ass kicked like that in the middle of trying to break up the bar fight. I called my poor fiancee at 5:30 right when she was getting up to go to work at that hospital I was at and she told me I wasnt allowed to leave until she got there...lol

I got home at 8 am, slept 4 hours on and off with an alarm, and Gotta go back to work in an hour.....I think I'm gonna take the day off from the gym and maybe ask for a raise.

I used to work as a bartender and got tired of every night getting threatened
by someone that they were going to jump over the bar and kick my ass. If someone cannot go out and have fun while drinking why are you drinking? I wonder how the gift opening was for the white trash wedding? lol

Glad you have your sense of humor about you.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear that things went that poorly for you. I honestly find it surprising people are like that.

One of my coworkers works evenings rotating as bartender and "bouncer" and maybe guess 160 lbs. I still haven't figured out how he hasn't showed up at work yet with "gifts"from the previous night.

I wonder if bigger bouncers are more apt to get into shit because they are big.

i've had some bad days at work. i yours trumps all. that is a shitty night bro. get some rest and recover.

That's Wild Dude.. Def not getting payed enough.. Lucky you didn't get shanked!

I work managing a restaurant. We also have another restaurant right across the street, well kind of around the corner and across the street. Theyre maybe 100 yards apart. I manage the sports bar type of place and the other one is fine dining with a large banquet facility.

Well there was this massive white trash wedding across the street. Just the worst kind of people. Wedding guests were stealing from each other, everyone was on something. It was a huge mess. I was told to try to close the bar before the wedding got out so they didnt end up there. Its always just me and 2 female bartenders working, no security, so the boss said just try to close and avoide the whole thing.

Around 11 PM I get a call from my counterpart that theres a fight breaking out at the other place and he needs my help. I run over and basically the entire wedding is about to break out into a 200 person brawl. Myself, a guy from valet and a server finally get people calmed down all while my boss and my counterpart hide in the office.

Well, I had a busy night and couldnt get closed in time. The first group in the door says" Fuck that, I'm fucking someone up tonight." About an hour into this shit show another fight breaks out right next to me. Bartender calls the cops, I try to pull guys off the pile on the floor, and a brides maid jumps on my back, bites the shit out of me, and the guys dad I was picking up comes out of nowhere with a nice right hook to my head.

At 4 AM when I was finally done with the police reports I decide it might be a good idea to go get checked out for the bite on my left trap, you never know if someone has something funky. I get in to see the doc and asks me what I want to do about my nose and eye too. Had no idea I got my ass kicked like that in the middle of trying to break up the bar fight. I called my poor fiancee at 5:30 right when she was getting up to go to work at that hospital I was at and she told me I wasnt allowed to leave until she got there...lol

I got home at 8 am, slept 4 hours on and off with an alarm, and Gotta go back to work in an hour.....I think I'm gonna take the day off from the gym and maybe ask for a raise.

That's a slow night compared to what I go thru every nite. And I don't even leave my house.

I nite like that will make you appreciate the boring ones, huh. But seriously, I'm glad you didn't get hurt or possibly kilt.

Damn man sorry to hear that. I hated bouncing and never will do it again. Drama and stupidity. And your a manager... I'd def ask for a raise.

Glad you have your sense of humor about you.

In all seriousness, sorry to hear that things went that poorly for you. I honestly find it surprising people are like that.

One of my coworkers works evenings rotating as bartender and "bouncer" and maybe guess 160 lbs. I still haven't figured out how he hasn't showed up at work yet with "gifts"from the previous night.

I wonder if bigger bouncers are more apt to get into shit because they are big.
Thanks man, It's usually not that bad. Its just the wedding guests get so drunk at the wedding having 1 person try to police 100 is well...tough.
i've had some bad days at work. i yours trumps all. that is a shitty night bro. get some rest and recover.
Lol I'll sleep on monday..hahaha Have another wedding after party tonight.
That's Wild Dude.. Def not getting payed enough.. Lucky you didn't get shanked!
Yeah $17 an hour is bullshit, but hey, at least I have a job
That's a slow night compared to what I go thru every nite. And I don't even leave my house.

I nite like that will make you appreciate the boring ones, huh. But seriously, I'm glad you didn't get hurt or possibly kilt.
Hahahaha....Usually I'm not too worried about things but this croud was a different breed. Just some seriously bad people. When I was still in philly there was some bad crouds but plenty of security to help out.
Damn man sorry to hear that. I hated bouncing and never will do it again. Drama and stupidity. And your a manager... I'd def ask for a raise.

Thanks, I definately could use some more money for the work I do.

Stories like these make me glad I'm still in the Army!!! Unless you're making serious bank get another job. Be safe!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws