over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T what do YOU train in.....

Sassy- what's this about hotttsauce wearing heels? Did I miss something? His calves are one the many sexy parts on him, he doesn't need heels we will leave wearing the stripper shoes to me, right hottt? :)

U Know It! I have some $1's for you in those heels!

As for me, I wear the same pair of cross trainers (Adidas response tr-x) I have had for the past 4 year. Dont even say it Main!

Last edited:
U Know It!

As for me, I wear the same pair of cross trainers (Adidas response tr-x) I have had for the past 4 year. Dont even say it Main!

What did i do??????

Hey, they still look as good as new.:rolleyes:

What did i do??????

Hey, they still look as good as new.:rolleyes:

I know I know, they look horrible and smell even worse. You know me and my circus body and trying to find any apparel. :(

I know I know, they look horrible and smell even worse. You know me and my circus body and trying to find any apparel. :(

I think a good orthopedic shoe would do wonders for you.

Attachments

• ImageViewer.jpg
    ImageViewer.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 144
Or I could see you in these.

Attachments

• ImageViewer.jpg
    ImageViewer.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 151
Mmmmmmm u only wearing those adidas for a few more days then a nice new pair of nike airmax 360s will be adorning those puppies :)

I would glady accept your $1s baby , any time :) but I would dance in the heels ( which are 5 1/2") for free any day of the week!

Main you be nice to hottt, I wear supports in my shoes :( I have arch problems!

That's it I'm wearing my competition shoes on the plane next time I come to wv :)

Mmmmmmm u only wearing those adidas for a few more days then a nice new pair of nike airmax 360s will be adorning those puppies :)

I would glady accept your $1s baby , any time :) but I would dance in the heels ( which are 5 1/2") for free any day of the week!

Main you be nice to hottt, I wear supports in my shoes :( I have arch problems!

That's it I'm wearing my competition shoes on the plane next time I come to wv :)

Now c'mon im not making fun of the 'orthopedic' part......hell, i recommend them all the time. I was just showing him a nice 'cross trainer'....plus it would help with his bad ankle too.:D

Now c'mon im not making fun of the 'orthopedic' part......hell, i recommend them all the time. I was just showing him a nice 'cross trainer'....plus it would help with his bad ankle too.:D

You better wear your "squat til ya puke" shirt tomorrow, cuz thats what we are doing, No2 style baby! Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST TO SHOW YOU HOTTT I LOOK IN MY HEELS... HERE'S A PIC.. JUST FOR YOU HOTTTSAUCE

Attachments

• forsteve023.jpg
    forsteve023.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 138
***** BUMP FOR HOTTTSAUCE *****

10 pair huh???? Now YOU of all people know I'm the real sneaker whore around these parts!! Over 25 pair of just Jordans alone....around 50 total.

I have mostly Adidas and Nike....close to 10 pairs of just Dunks. 5 pairs of shox....its seriously a sickness. I have not kept count in a long time but probably 60+ plus pairs and some I still have the boxes for the rare color ways. Nike Town in Vegas and HUF in SF on Sutter I'm sure know me by my first name....haha.

bare foot or slippers unless leg day then an old pair of Otomix power trainers

These are mine except they have orange on them.

Last edited:
How many times I've seen Sassy in heels.... exactly....never!

I think it's high time for a high heel makeover! Those things are damn sexy.:D
But not worth a flip for walking any distance greater than from the living room to the bedroom. ;)
Play your cards right and you'll never even have to walk that far in them Sassy.:rolleyes:

Considering how long they would stay on... I just can't see spending the money on them. Besides you know you like me better with nothing but your t-shirt on anyway. Then we can save the money for something more better like our honeymoon...

oh... I won't needing heels then either. ;)

A 4 year-old pair of Nike's. Can't afford new ones yet.

Gotta roll up the pennies to get some LBA's.

;) :D

Twisted about shoes...

I train ( when I could) in ASICS enduro gel cross trainers. Here is the twist: I have about 4 more pair of the exact same shoe in the boxes in my garage. I have new shoes in boxes from 15 years ago, athletic shoes, hiking boots, dress skins. When I find a shoe I like that fits well I will buy between 2 to 5 pair and wear them foreever just rotating in new pairs.

It goes through a set cycle as I rotate through pairs without anyone knowing:

1. First pair- "Those are nice looking kicks where did you get them?" 2. Second pair - "Man, those shoes still look good do you wash them in something?" 3. Third pair: "Man those shoes are played what are you doing trying for the retro look?" 4. Fourth pair: "Whatever dude, times must be tough if you are still wearing those same shoes for 6 years now." 5. Fifth pair( approximately 8 years later) 5. "Those are nice looking shoes, where did you get them? Did they just come out?"

Sometimes, like my Nike Hiking half boots, I will give them a break for 5 years and then pull out a new pair. The brothers who stay on top of the shoe game will stop my wondering why their is a new pair on the street they don't have.

I do the same thing with pants, workout gear, etc. Same exact brand, style just maybe different colors.

I got this way over shoes, because as I would wear out a pair I really liked I would go to get another and the styles had changed and I could not find them. I now go to ebay and buy my favorite things as the styles I wear get discontinued. I typically can buy the Zanella slacks on ebay for under $50 bux new with tags versus $285-$315 from Nordstroms or Bloomingdales.

Pekkerwood

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity