over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T What kind of a whip do you drive?

That's an 06? Where do you live? Evos didn't have Mivec until the evo9 came out in the states. I had an '03 evo8 fully built as well. :)

Its a 2006..evo9..And I'm in the USA. I had a 2005 evo8 with a 35r/meth injection before this car too..haha ;)

4g63 guy checking in.

Fastest I ever had one was a 10 sec, 130 mph car. Junker DSM tho lol.

I can see the attraction to trucks but I like being low to the ground and getting that go-cart feeling, being able to hold the road going 70mph plus around a tight corner without your tires squealing or losing control. Some of those trucks are damn nice though, that Ford Lightning looked nice but not sure if they still make it.

Right now I drive a 08 Audi A6 4.2 and plan on keeping that for when I need more space, also for the kids to drive when they get into high school and beyond.

Yeah they have a ford raptor that kinda took the place of the lighting. Completely understand about the kids and stuff but I'm southern born and raised so big trucks are pretty much all I know. I love the idea of tree stump pulling power. My next truck will def be a dodge cummins turbo diesel. This is kinda what I'm talking about check it out pretty funny vid.
Dodge vs. Chevy Truck Pull - YouTube

Last edited:
She's slow but looks sexy

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Yeah they have a ford raptor that kinda took the place of the lighting. Completely understand about the kids and stuff but I'm southern born and raised so big trucks are pretty much all I know. I love the idea of tree stump pulling power. My next truck will def be a dodge cummins turbo diesel. This is kinda what I'm talking about check it out pretty funny vid.
Dodge vs. Chevy Truck Pull - YouTube

Wow, that Chevy didn't stand a chance!

Wow, that Chevy didn't stand a chance!

Nope! Although that's what happens when you hook a gas burner up to a diesel. That's probably 900 ft/lbs of torque vs maybe 350. Dumbass got what he deserved!

if i was going to DD a lambo, id cop the gallardo 4sure... my buddy just finished up a TT setup one 1 with a whole carbon fiber engine inlay kit and full exhaust... thing is an animalll... its the guys DD... his wife is selling a 2007 or 08 with like 40k miles for ~$85k.... my boy can do the 13' body kit for 10k... u dont get more nice cart for 95 grand imo...

Nope! Although that's what happens when you hook a gas burner up to a diesel. That's probably 900 ft/lbs of torque vs maybe 350. Dumbass got what he deserved!

LOL, yeah I just figured out that the dodge was a diesel. I was surprised to find this video of a diesel truck running the quarter mile in just a bit over 9 seconds! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQHtu_jp5p4]9 sec cummins turbo diesel - YouTube[/ame]

if i was going to DD a lambo, id cop the gallardo 4sure... my buddy just finished up a TT setup one 1 with a whole carbon fiber engine inlay kit and full exhaust... thing is an animalll... its the guys DD... his wife is selling a 2007 or 08 with like 40k miles for ~$85k.... my boy can do the 13' body kit for 10k... u dont get more nice cart for 95 grand imo...

Wow, a 2007/2008 Lambo for only $85k? Its a Gallardo? Im looking at $70k for the 2007 911 Turbo. Just checked ebay and the cheapest buy it now price was about $120k but those all have much lower mileage.

Last edited:
Wow, a 2007/2008 Lambo for only $85k? Its a Gallardo? Im looking at $70k for the 2007 911 Turbo. Just checked ebay and the cheapest buy it now price was about $120k but those all have much lower mileage.

she wants 100 for it, he said he could get it for me for 85-90... man, them things are everywhereeee in south florida... hell, there are like 4 exotic and super luxury dealers within 10 minutes of me here... auto toy stores, the fort lauderdale collection, and 2 others..... the auto toy store on broward blvd had a gold bugatti veyron in there a week ago... sickest thing i ever seen.. :eek:

yea, its a bit o the high mileage side, but like i said, they both DD them lol... from what buddy tells me they are as easy as a ford to work on... i kno shit about working on cars, just what he told me...

Last edited:
she wants 100 for it, he said he could get it for me for 85-90... man, them things are everywhereeee in south florida... hell, there are like 4 exotic and super luxury dealers within 10 minutes of me here... auto toy stores, the fort lauderdale collection, and 2 others..... the auto toy store on broward blvd had a gold bugatti veyron in there a week ago... sickest thing i ever seen.. :eek:

In my state there is only about one dealer and that's it. 85k would be a good price on that car for sure.

911's look like a dropped egg ;)

Ah! I do agree that the Lambo looks a lot better but the Porsche Turbo looks good too IMO. As far as performance the Turbo can hang with most Lambos I think. The maintenance on the Porsche seems a lot cheaper and I am hoping that it is more reliable as a daily driver. I think if I buy a sports car I want to be driving it a lot and to have it fairly comfortable as a DD. The manager did say though that he might have one 911 Turbo coming in because the owner feels like it is a "bear" to drive everyday and wants to buy a 911 4s instead.

LOL, yeah I just figured out that the dodge was a diesel. I was surprised to find this video of a diesel truck running the quarter mile in just a bit over 9 seconds! 9 sec cummins turbo diesel - YouTube

Yeah don't ever underestimate the potential of a diesel they can easily be built to run in the single digits. That's pretty crazy considering there well over 7000 pound trucks. Ultimate sleeper!!

80k 90k for a car? Man yall are on a whole different level. Not much for exotic cars but that's a helluva lot of money on a car. Shit. :banghead:

Maldorf just made me think of that episode of two and a half men when Alan gets a Porsche hahah not hating man just thought it was funny how they ripped on him the whole episode about it and kinda seems like bigA is givin you hell as well

Last edited:
New Audi Rs7 due in the US this fall!

This car looks to be great, but I figure it will probably be $100k or more considering the S7 has a base of $80k. Looks like a great car here. 0-60 in mid 3s.

2014 Audi RS7 Sportback First Drive ? Review ? Car and Driver

AWD on this. Too much $ for me though. Wait a few years and buy one used maybe.

03 f250 6.0 Lariat
02 GMC Yukon Denali

Here's my camp truck. 88 suzuki samurai lifted with gears, new crate motor and 31 inch swampers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 190
'13 Superduty.........always driven diesels, owned em all, gm, dodge, now a ford. Really liking the craftsmanship that ford put into their trucks.
IMG_0228.jpg

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity