over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T What kind of jeans do you wear?

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
By no means do I have huge legs but at 5'5 with larger than average legs and a smaller waist its hard to find a good pair of jeans. I typically get my jeans from The Buckle as they have nice ones that fit well, the only problem is their expensive. $130-$150 is what I'll typically spend to find jeans that fit and look good. I've out grown most of the jeans I own and need more but am looking for something a little cheaper. Any suggestions???

By no means do I have huge legs but at 5'5 with larger than average legs and a smaller waist its hard to find a good pair of jeans. I typically get my jeans from The Buckle as they have nice ones that fit well, the only problem is their expensive. $130-$150 is what I'll typically spend to find jeans that fit and look good. I've out grown most of the jeans I own and need more but am looking for something a little cheaper. Any suggestions???

The last pair of jeans that I ordered that fit me well was some plain Enyce.
Nice in the waist and loose fit in my leg area.

Shiat...I don't ever where jeans for the most part as of late...My ass and legs don't usually fit, so I've given up...Maybe try hotbodz!

I haven't been able to find a decent pair that fits my legs without being 3 sizes too big in the waist!

Gap....Old navy

:cool:

Most All the mall jeans seem the new styles are all Skinny fit...(Grape smugglers :D)
Sucks. Low riding in the as$ and uncomfortable. Made for skinny Young guys...Not old fuggers like a lot of us. I Just skip rite past the "relaxed" or "comfort"...show me the baggys or the the ones in the store that have some leg room. Cant stand the tight against the thighs like most are designed.

Ive got some Ecko,Lucky,and Levi Carpenters that fit good.
anywhere from 40-80$ per pair.

Gap....Old navy

:cool:

old navy!!! good stuff!!! I have a hard time finding jeans cuz i have a big waist, small ass, and bigger than average thighs (atleast i'm honest! LOL)... but old navy have really nice fit jeans and CHEAP! got two jeans on sale last july for $13 each.

Most All the mall jeans seem the new styles are all Skinny fit...(Grape smugglers :D)
Sucks. Low riding in the as$ and uncomfortable. Made for skinny Young guys...Not old fuggers like a lot of us. I Just skip rite past the "relaxed" or "comfort"...show me the baggys or the the ones in the store that have some leg room. Cant stand the tight against the thighs like most are designed.

Ive got some Ecko,Lucky,and Levi Carpenters that fit good.
anywhere from 40-80$ per pair.

I hate fucking 'lucky'!!! :mad:

bought a pair of jeans that was the best fit ever... wore it about once a week for a year... then my wife dropped something and I bent over to pick it up, and the fucker split in half... i'm talking from nuts to top of ass crack split!
fucker cost me around $120... and it tore in a year... i have jeans that cost me less than $8 and i've had them for over 3 years... lucky is shit quality... and way overpriced

I own one pair, lol, Rock Religion I think and they barely fit and I had to get it 3 inches bigger in the waist to fit my thighs but they are nice and feel not too bad actually. They were very expensive jeans too, the reason I own only one pair, lol.

Levis Baggy fit or Loose 569 $30-40 on sale and or Lucky Brand Loose Fit at Marshalls for $30 Macys $70 with more choices. My legs are are 30' and these the only ones I find affordable that fit that are still I guess a name brand if that matters.

Sometimes I will get this cheap Kohl's Brand Urban Pipeline or something like that, which they are made baggy.

i been wearing ck, lucky brand from costco, 2o-25bux.
if you want designer jeans, you should check out them chinese authentic-fake jeans. my buddy showed me the website and it looks, feels 100% authentic.. unbelievably same, i thought.

i been wearing ck, lucky brand from costco, 2o-25bux.
if you want designer jeans, you should check out them chinese authentic-fake jeans. my buddy showed me the website and it looks, feels 100% authentic.. unbelievably same, i thought.

Whats the website?

lucky brand is pretty much all i can wear these days. i love the look of some of the designer jeans, but there is no way they will ever fit me.

the skinny look is "in" and that is what the designers cater to, or set the trend of lol.

**broken link removed**

here's one of them... but they only sell bulk.:banghead:

i stopped training legs long time ago cuz i cant find pants that fit my legs also im really tall 6'7 so i wear 36" tall so when my legs get bigger my pants goes up and they look really shorter :mad:
i think i shold start looking for some custom made pants...

Levis Baggy fit or Loose 569 $30-40 on sale and or Lucky Brand Loose Fit at Marshalls for $30 Macys $70 with more choices. My legs are are 30' and these the only ones I find affordable that fit that are still I guess a name brand if that matters.

Sometimes I will get this cheap Kohl's Brand Urban Pipeline or something like that, which they are made baggy.

Yeah, I buy those Urban Pipeline at Kohl's. Nice and cheap and fit ok. They seem to last quite awhile. they have many different cuts so that you should be able to find a pair that fits. Worst case scenario is you end up having to take the waist in some with a belt.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws