advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T When you have to take the edge off...

Achilles-reborn

Registered
What can you drink (Liquor) that won't destroy your diet?

I know that drinking can be very counter productive to diet and training. I also have have heard that it can mess with estrogen levels. What I'm asking is to any guys that do have a drink, whats the lesser of the Evils?

I've never understood this. Why do so many people think that having a couple drinks will be detrimental to their diet? I'm not saying go out and get tanked, but if you want a drink, DO IT! I know plenty of people that drink while ON, including myself, it doesnt hinder my gains, doesnt effect me at all unless i drink too much and am unable to train that day due to hangover. As a matter a fact, last time i was ON, i was newly single and going out almost every night having a few drinks, i still managed to get my weight up from 230 to 260ish.

However, i once drank while on a short run with winstrol, NEVER AGAIN will i do that. the hangover was so bad, i felt like i drank a case of beer over the couple that i actually had. so if your taking orals i would leave the drinking alone, at least i will.

if ur looking for something low cal vodka, club soda, lime. i really do preffer the glass of red wine or if im really lookin to drink whiskey and diet cokes lol

I'm a pretty heavy drinker, mostly summer,mostly beer, up to 20, w-occasional whiskey kicker. Pretty reselant as far as a hangover but does hinder my eating which keeps me shredded [Veins everywere, even obliques] on a case of lite beer. I put it down to a six pack a week for the winter bulker and eat, eat, eat!

Vanilla moonshine with diet coke , taste like adult vanilla coke , very low cal and will get you more fucked up than tube socks on a rooster

I've never understood this. Why do so many people think that having a couple drinks will be detrimental to their diet? I'm not saying go out and get tanked, but if you want a drink, DO IT! I know plenty of people that drink while ON, including myself, it doesnt hinder my gains, doesnt effect me at all unless i drink too much and am unable to train that day due to hangover. As a matter a fact, last time i was ON, i was newly single and going out almost every night having a few drinks, i still managed to get my weight up from 230 to 260ish.

However, i once drank while on a short run with winstrol, NEVER AGAIN will i do that. the hangover was so bad, i felt like i drank a case of beer over the couple that i actually had. so if your taking orals i would leave the drinking alone, at least i will.

Thanks for the feedback.

I intend on doing it, I just wanted to hear from some Bros on what they thought. I don't think it's gonna kill me. I just wanted to know of I needed to stay away from anything particular.

Vanilla moonshine with diet coke , taste like adult vanilla coke , very low cal and will get you more fucked up than tube socks on a rooster

holy shit that sounds good, im sure we live in diff parts of the country but Gunsmith do they just sell this Vanilla Moonshine lol

holy shit that sounds good, im sure we live in diff parts of the country but Gunsmith do they just sell this Vanilla Moonshine lol

Depends on who ya know :p

apparently not the right people lol

GHB

But it's highly illegal now thanks to college casanovas who couldn't fuck a conscious girl.

Yeah I tried a little of that in the late 90s.

Pretty awesome

vodka or gentleman jack on the rocks. sometimes just a shot to take the stress off. Like people say, one or two times a week no problem. If you drink every day you have a problem and should'nt be doing this.

I'll have to admit I love a bud light lime from time to time.

another good one is a GPO(decent vodka, patron and OJ) taste like a margarita

Get a little weed. One or two tokes of the good stuff, takes the edge off, no hangover.

I also like a weekend doobie from time to time esp if u live in the states were its legal with prescription

Here is my insight

I have personally noticed that drinking seems to inhibit fat loss to a much greater degree than musce building. It just seems harder to burn fat when you drink but building muscle does not seem to be affected as much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131