over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T WHO HAS HERE HAS KIDS

two girls they think of me as their punching bag since im always working out and getting stronger:p

I have a 12 year old. She shows interest once in a while. For example, I'll say I'm going to the gym and she asks if she can come.

I started late. I have a 7yr old little girl who I love more then life it's self.
And to think I considered them all little brats at one time.

this beautiful little girl holding her new nephew is mine. wouldnt trade being a dad for anything!!!

obviously being 18months old she doesnt know anything but she does do a front double bicep when you tell her to show you her muscles.....well actually she just puts her arms up in the air. either way its cute as hell......she actually started doing it when i was prepping last year and i would be hitting poses in front of the mirror in my room....LOL

Christopher Matthew.jpg

Just wondering who on the site has kids and what age they are ? Also, do they take a intrest in your bodybuilding ? Do they come to shows with you ?

For me I have a 4 year old in Gracey...She is the best thing in the world to me...She loves going to the gym and watching Sarah and I train...She says that she wants to grow up and be big like her daddy...She can even do a few poses right now...Her front double bi is her best shot !!! To me there is nothing better than being a dad...I didnt know what I was missing out when I was younger...I never thought I wanted to have kids, until Grace was born...

Later tonight I will post some pics !!!

chris

I too was unsure about having kids and kept putting it off. Now, I wish I had done it much sooner; Austin is 4 and Kendyl is almost 1 and they have completely changed my purpose in life.

I have 3 boys. my 15 year old is 5'11 a buck eighty. he's going to fill in nice. 10 year old is like his mom and 8 year old is a terror..like i was.

3 girls, 17, 17, and 12. They like the fact that i lift and am in good shape, but that's about the extent of their interests. One twin and the 12yo are heavy duty into ballet (4 days / week) and both twins are very good soccer players, fastest on the team... Oh, and one twin is a VERY healthy eater, wants her degree in nutrition:cool:

I have a 3 year old. His name is Dakota. As soon as he wakes up from the time he goes to sleep he never stops talking or humming or singing or whatever. Non stop all day there is noise comming from his mouth. Best thing thats ever happened to me though. :)

Last edited:
What a terrific thread. I do not have children of my own, just god children that I am extremely close to. It just hasn't happened for me, but I just can't imagine the feeling of having your own.

I have a bad heart, but I swear it gets better with threads like this one!

Two boys ages 4 and 6 - different personalities but both love it. This was their x-mas present last year along with a few other items. Bar is same diameter as old weight styles so we put on around 5 - 10 lbs on with the foam. Helps them with balance and it is funny to watch them flex after lifting. Put a rock wall in too for them to climb after lifting. I would love to take them to the olympia this year. Half of the reason I stay in shape is for them.

Attachments

• weight bench.jpg
    weight bench.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 122
i have 2 boys ages 7 and 3 my 7 year old goes to the gym with me he like the eliptical machines and he messes around with the little dumbells. funny story

last year when he was 6 i went to lift at the fire dept. so he came with as usual, anyway I got done doin flatbench press and he was throwing a fit sayin he wanted to try it so after about 10min. of buggin me I gave into him. so he lays down grabs the bar and threw it up no problem i was kinda shocked so i throw a 5 on each side he did it again so I put another 5 he did it he ended up goin to 85 pounds and benched it no problem. I told him to get up and not to do that again till he was older but I was really proud of him so we went to dairy queen and got ice cream lol. btw when he was 6 he was 50" tall and weighed 80 pounds

I have a daughter 29 and a son 23. I started early or I am old… You pick. We have good relationships, but my kids aren't into lifting like me.

I have two girls 2 and 5, they have never been to a competition but my 5 year old, Madison, calls me and my workout buddy the "big boys" and loves to comment to complete strangers that I am a "big boy". Them and there mother (my wife) are the best that I have to offer in the entire world.

Chris,

i just want to say thanks for starting this thread. It is awesome hearing about how much everyone loves their kids and how everyone has managed to find a good balance in their life. Its really inspirational.

Girl 18 months

She loves the gym, never watches TV. If I put on bodybuilding or MMA she watches it and keeps saying daddy and pointing at the TV. Some mornings we do squats together and she tells the other kids at the child minders about exercise. Best thing ever happened to me to be blessed with such joy, she is Daddy's girl that's for sure. I have a piggy bank in front of me here at my gym with princess on it, so when people don't want there change it goes in the pig. Its got to a stage were the regulars don't take there change and say put it in the pig everyone melts when they meet her but suppose all dads feel that way. Thank you for another awesome thread Chris.:)

Here is my angel ...

Gracey Genkinger

Attachments

• Holidays 08 048.jpg
    Holidays 08 048.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 86
Here she is reading the newest issue of mom's oxygen

Attachments

• UFC fight 004.jpg
    UFC fight 004.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 86
Chris- Great Thread!
I was blessed with the pair. My daugter is 4, my son is 2. They both are all over me..... Its great!! My daughter asks everyday if she can go to the gym with me. She's been a great accountability partner...makes sure I go cause she wants to go play! What a deal..being a Daddy! My son makes a funny face when he's showing off his muscle...can't figure out if he's flexing his arms or his face....lol!!!

Little girls.... angels from heaven.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner