over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T WHO HAS HERE HAS KIDS

King-Kong:

May I ask where you can buy that bench set? And approximate cost? I've got to send one of my godchilren one today!.

Not only a great thread, but an important thread -- a reminder of what's important in life. I have two boys -- 4 1/2 and 2. It is complete chaos from the moment I walk through the door at night. I have high hopes for my 2 year old -- he's a brute.

This is a great thread. I don't have any kids of my own. Tried for years, but it wasn't meant to be. I always hoped that if I had children that they would join me int the gym one day. I just wanted to let you all know that I've really enjoyed reading about your kids. I think it's great that you encourage them to workout and be active.

Everlast on the other hand has a 18 yr old daughter. She has had no interest at all in working out or any kind of physical activity. Everlast and I both have tried to teach her about nutrition and fitness when she has shown interest in it. All of a sudden, she had decided that she wants to loose some weight, so she had been watching what she eats. She just doesn't seem to be interested in hearing it from her dad. Recently she was telling us about joining Lance Armstrong's fitness website and what she had learned from it. Believe me I'm glad to hear she is trying to learn more, but it amazes me how stubborn she is about asking her dad for help. Here she has such a knowledgeable source but it seems like she just doesn't want his help. Go figure! :rolleyes:

I have a month old baby boy.

kids weight bench

I got it off of e-bay I think. I just typed (kids weight bench) in just now and three sellers are offering it at just around 99.00. My 6 year old is growing out of it very soon but they absolutely love it.

i have two im only 35 my son is 18 named caleb hes not into bodybuilding at all wish he was.my little girls name is keeanna she is 11 she loves bodybuilding she wants to go to the gym all the time soon she will be lifting with me.she wants to compete with me when she turns 16 that will be a dream come true for me.she knows evey muscle in the body and she has great form on everything in the gym.this year will be her first show she sees in person.

good to see so many parents on here i have an 8 yr old boy and 2 month old girl...two more reasons to stay in shape and healthy

step daughter at home who is 8, son on the way. If my son takes to weights fine, if not then that's fine too. I'll never push it on him or make him feel like he has to lift. I'll let that be up to him.

Got a daughter

she is daddy's little girl, although she is almost 18 now, has been thru a lot and has turned out very well despite all she's been thru. I take some credit because I got custody of her when she was 5 and sacrificed a lot for her but loved every minute of it. She thinks it's cool that me and my friends are big and we all ride Harleys. But she really doesn't have much interest in the gym. But she LOVES snowboarding and is in great shape so I won't push it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws