over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Who hopes Auburn can win the Iron Bowl

I hope auburn crushes them. Unfortunately that might put tOSU in the title game and they've played no one because the big ten is cupcakeville. Even with a loss ESPN will find a way to put 'bama in the National title game like they did in 2011 over a more deserving oklahoma state team.

There is no freaking way OK State should be in the title game over Alabama if both have only one loss. Even so, Auburn might get a shot in that case.

There is no freaking way OK State should be in the title game over Alabama if both have only one loss. Even so, Auburn might get a shot in that case.

I think he means Ohio State(tOSU), if Bama has a loss they'll put Ohio State in the BCS champ game, even tho they do not deserve it.

Last edited:
I hope auburn crushes them. Unfortunately that might put tOSU in the title game and they've played no one because the big ten is cupcakeville. Even with a loss ESPN will find a way to put 'bama in the National title game like they did in 2011 over a more deserving oklahoma state team.

Yeah OK ST did it screwed over IMO.

I think he means Ohio State(tOSU), if Bama has a loss they'll put Ohio State in the BCS champ game, even tho they do not deserve it.

rambling a bit last night when I posted but if Auburn beat Alabama (do not see it happening) and then goes on to face Mizzou (potentially) in the SEC title game what's going to happen with to the BCS rankings on who plays FSU based on the strength of schedule eventhough both have 1 loss?

Meaning would Auburn or Mizzou jump OSU?

OSU does play #11 MSU to end the year so that will help

rambling a bit last night when I posted but if Auburn beat Alabama (do not see it happening) and then goes on to face Mizzou (potentially) in the SEC title game what's going to happen with to the BCS rankings on who plays FSU based on the strength of schedule eventhough both have 1 loss?

Meaning would Auburn or Mizzou jump OSU?

OSU does play #11 MSU to end the year so that will help

I dont think Auburn or Mizzou would jump the Buckeyes IMO. I'll say this if it is FSU vs OSU in BCS title game...i give the edge to FSU.

Yeah Tex AM first yr in SEC did very well...and those players were/are big12 recruits.

And they almost beat them again this yr...with the same big12 players.

And what year was Mansfield when they came to the sec? Mizzou began farming in Florida the year they announced they were coming to the sec. Hence why Florida is struggling because pinkle and his staff were successful in pulling thm.

I just do not see Ohio State being undefeated if they played an SEC schedule.

My vols ( yes yes I admit it) had the nations second toughest schedule. Oregon, Alabama, auburn, Mizzou, South Carolina, Georgia...not to mention a healthy florid and a not too shabby Vandy. I really want the playoffs because it will finally end the the speculation or so I hope. I just do not believe Ohio State can beat Bama, Auburn, or Mizzou and FSU would def crush them too.

The best national tittle game, again solely my opinion, would be FSU vs an SEC team.

And what year was Mansfield when they came to the sec? Mizzou began farming in Florida the year they announced they were coming to the sec. Hence why Florida is struggling because pinkle and his staff were successful in pulling thm.

Mizzou has 4 Florida players.. 3 are freshman, one of which being a kicker..Majority of their players are from MO & TX

Florida is struggling because of injuries to key position.. and they just cant score. Maybe they'll fire Muschamp and he'll go to Texas where I wanted him to stay all along when they replaced Mac :star-w:rs

I just do not see Ohio State being undefeated if they played an SEC schedule.

My vols ( yes yes I admit it) had the nations second toughest schedule. Oregon, Alabama, auburn, Mizzou, South Carolina, Georgia...not to mention a healthy florid and a not too shabby Vandy. I really want the playoffs because it will finally end the the speculation or so I hope. I just do not believe Ohio State can beat Bama, Auburn, or Mizzou and FSU would def crush them too.

The best national tittle game, again solely my opinion, would be FSU vs an SEC team.

I assume you mean Manziel, he was a red shirt fresh man last yr when he and his team beat BAMA and he is from Kerville,TX.

95% of TX AM and Mizzou players are from there home state.

TX AM and Mizzou entered the SEC in 2012. Your VOLS are in the SEC and you dont know that 2 new teams entered the conference?? I do agree with you about those 4 team you listed will/could more than likely beat the Buckeyes.

Last edited:
I assume you mean Manziel, he was a red shirt fresh man last yr when he and his team beat BAMA and he is from Kerville,TX.

95% of TX AM and Mizzou players are from there home state.

TX AM and Mizzou entered the SEC in 2012. Your VOLS are in the SEC and you dont know that 2 new teams entered the conference?? I do agree with you about those 4 team you listed will/could more than likely beat the Buckeyes.

I do know they entered the conf which has made it better. Sorry I conveyed differently. Now the talk is if Clemson and FSU will ever enter. College football is truly exciting at least to me.

I do know they entered the conf which has made it better. Sorry I conveyed differently. Now the talk is if Clemson and FSU will ever enter. College football is truly exciting at least to me.

If they did that be a crazy,strong 14 team conference.

Okla St? They lost to West Virginia...they do not deserve a BCS game

Okla St? They lost to West Virginia...they do not deserve a BCS game

They could win the Big12 conference and will be awarded a BCS bowl game(not the national BCS game)

BTW there 10-1 so far.

Not to be an ass but you should have worded this better. Everybody getting confused with OHIO STATE(OSU) and OK STATE(OKSU).

Oh crap yea I misread that. I realize he was talking about ok state from 2011, not 2013

Look at how many good teams are in the sec. Ok state in 2011 would have lost 3 to 4 games in the SEC. Look at what moving to the sec did for Texas AM and Mizzou. Took good programs and made them great because of the recruiting alone. Honestly, if Bama loses Auburn still has to beat Mizzou. I say the winner of the SEC game plays an undefeated Fla State over Ohio State because as everyone keeps resonating Ohio State does play anyone. Still regardless of what team is I. The bcs championship lets all just hope for a good game because the playoffs are around the corner and once that happens I would not be surprised if you saw 2 sec teams playing for the title more often that not.

They would have rolled the sEcSPN programs like they did most of their schedule that year. Mizzou and Gay & M were middle of the pack big 12 teams and have done quite well in ESPNs favorite conference.

I think one loss Mizzou, bama, auburn, deserve a shot over ohio state. Florida state is probably in with games against Florida and duke .

War Eagle tomorrow . Coach Malzahn has done well at every program he's been at.

They would have rolled the sEcSPN programs like they did most of their schedule that year. Mizzou and Gay & M were middle of the pack big 12 teams and have done quite well in ESPNs favorite conference.

I think one loss Mizzou, bama, auburn, deserve a shot over ohio state. Florida state is probably in with games against Florida and duke .

War Eagle tomorrow . Coach Malzahn has done well at every program he's been at.

Thats what i call them too...Texas Gay and M. LOL!!!

Im not sure what was worse in this game.. the commentators, constant showing of the fans after ever play or the bad play calling/play by both teams. :'ood-smil

And how does Alabama let that run back happen when they know its a strong possibility that scenario happens? Wont even get into the decision to kick a 57 yard FG by a guy who has only tried 2 FG's in his college career :banghead:

EDIT: That kicker Foster's car/house or appartment/familys house is probably being burnt to the ground right about now

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity