over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Who hopes Auburn can win the Iron Bowl

Auburn was ranked 4th - they beat the #1 - and will play Missou in the SEC championship Game.

Auburn will be ranked 3rd probably and Missou probably 4th.

If Auburn wins that game, strength of schedule will put the ahead of OSU imo, who has not played a single decent team all year.

^^^^there is a reason the sec withs championships so much. It's really the only conference that has competition with so many good teams. Every other conference is JV.

That or they are the chosen conference of ESPN. Mizzou and A&M are proof the sec is just another conference(except the big 10, that is JV). I actually think the PAC 12 is the best top to bottom conference this season.

When they lsot to WVU early in the season,they were a young team searching for an identity and as the season progressed,they got dramatically better.They humiliated Texas and then Baylor.If they can beat Oklahoma Saturday,the Cowboys have more than earned the right to play in a BCS game.

When OK ST beat TX they werent even ranked so OK ST cant count on that helping them out. OK ST still has to play OU and Bob Stoops dominates that series.

WHEN they beat OU on Saturday they will get the automatic invite to the fiesta bowl as the big 12 champ and probably crush northern Illinois or some other at large team. Go Pokes!

As far as the national title goes. It will probably be ohio state vs Florida state, finally ending the sec's run of bcs wins.

Back to topic. Congrats to Auburn and coach Malzahn. Great game great ending.

I want them to go to BCS bowl game to see if Jordan Lynch is really that good. Kinda reminds me of a poor man's Jonny Football.

Bama might not be out of it yet...huge Auburn fan here...Au/Al was the first Aub home game I missed all year...I don't think ohio state beats michigan state this weekend..that being said, we may not get through Mizzou...if both teams fall...bama is right back in it.....

Bama might not be out of it yet...huge Auburn fan here...Au/Al was the first Aub home game I missed all year...I don't think ohio state beats michigan state this weekend..that being said, we may not get through Mizzou...if both teams fall...bama is right back in it.....

Your right, this weekend is going to get interesting. War eagle!

If Ohio State loses and Missouri wins. I think it will be Missouri and Florida State in the NC game.

I cannot believe Nick Saban went for that. I do not care if it was a different kicker. With all the problems you were having just kneel the ball and take your chances in overtime.

The same thing with Michigan. I know it was at home, but to have a chance to beat the number 3 team in OT you have to play for that in my opinion. Unless he discussed with the players before hand.

I think Florida State will be in the national championship game, its now just up to who they will play.

When OK ST beat TX they werent even ranked so OK ST cant count on that helping them out. OK ST still has to play OU and Bob Stoops dominates that series.

Stoops has lost his big game magic the last few years.OU has dominated the Bedlam series but it would not surprise me to see OSU roll over them Saturday.

Stoops has lost his big game magic the last few years.OU has dominated the Bedlam series but it would not surprise me to see OSU roll over them Saturday.

You def right about that, Stoops record in bowl games is lousy but in the Bedlam series, OU is 8-2 in the last 10 years.

OU owns OK ST. BTW...im not an OU fan or OK ST fan. Its just numbers dont lie.

I am an OU fan, and it will take a miracle for OU to be State this year. OU is young, riddled with injuries, and dismissed Williams their leading rusher from the team. Plus it's in Stillwater. But I will still be rooting them on.

I am an OU fan, and it will take a miracle for OU to be State this year. OU is young, riddled with injuries, and dismissed Williams their leading rusher from the team. Plus it's in Stillwater. But I will still be rooting them on.

OU has played significantly better since Knight took over the playcalling from Bell.The weather is going to be brutal for the game.My niece is in her freshman year at OSU and my oldest nephew is in his freshman year at OU.It is Bedlam full time around our house.
Glad Alabama lost.For us Big 12 fans,it gets tiresome seeing the same old SEC teams playing for the BCS championship.

^^^ this is bc the sec is really the only conference in college football.

You have a former Big 12 team in the SEC championship team. A former Big 12 team was the only team to beat Alabama last year.

Yes they are a great conference, but they are not the only conference.

OU has played significantly better since Knight took over the playcalling from Bell.The weather is going to be brutal for the game.My niece is in her freshman year at OSU and my oldest nephew is in his freshman year at OU.It is Bedlam full time around our house.
Glad Alabama lost.For us Big 12 fans,it gets tiresome seeing the same old SEC teams playing for the BCS championship.

Hell yeah!

You have a former Big 12 team in the SEC championship team. A former Big 12 team was the only team to beat Alabama last year.

Yes they are a great conference, but they are not the only conference.

Tell that to ESPN and their cheerleaders on espn game day. They live for the sec.

I'd almost rather see Florida state roll urban Meyers latest dirty program than any sec team play for the title.

Tell that to ESPN and their cheerleaders on espn game day. They live for the sec.

I'd almost rather see Florida state roll urban Meyers latest dirty program than any sec team play for the title.

To be fair.. ESPN backed the truck up to show SEC games so of course they're going to hype up anything and everything associated with the SEC

"Dirty Program" and big time D-1 schools go hand and hand.. I dont care what school it is..

Ironic that you bash Meyer/OSU yet fail to throw FSU in the same fish bowl :D

To be fair.. ESPN backed the truck up to show SEC games so of course they're going to hype up anything and everything associated with the SEC

"Dirty Program" and big time D-1 schools go hand and hand.. I dont care what school it is..

Ironic that you bash Meyer/OSU yet fail to throw FSU in the same fish bowl :D

Meyer is as fake and dirty as they get. It's pretty easy to find all the shit he allowed to go on at Floriduh that has come out since Hernandez got arrested . I'm not really aware of anything fsu has done recently except whatever might happen with their qb.

I still say the myth of the sec's power has been broken with two also rans from the big 12 doing as well as they have.

For me whens its all said and done...i'm pulling for FSU.

Big AU fan, most of my family is AU alumni. I sure hope we get past Mizzou, they had a tougher schedule this year than anyone AU played. If they do, strength of schedule, the fact they beat the #1 team should put them in the NC over OSU, but I'm not holding my breath.

WEAGLE WEAGLE WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!

Meyer is as fake and dirty as they get. It's pretty easy to find all the shit he allowed to go on at Floriduh that has come out since Hernandez got arrested . I'm not really aware of anything fsu has done recently except whatever might happen with their qb.

I still say the myth of the sec's power has been broken with two also rans from the big 12 doing as well as they have.

Sorry, I do not agree. Urban Meyer is a worker and tries to maximize his athletes. I'm not an OSU fan. Born and raised in Texas.. family went/played @ UT so I say this with biased envy... dude is the best other than Saban and I respect that.

Watch some Youtube vids... he's a family man an passionate. Id take him over Saban..

EDIT: one of the few things I take away from his speeches is that you dont have many days to waste... and u got to work really fucking hard to even have a chance to gain ground daily..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity