over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T WORST PAIN EVER!!!!

Lats have missed you and magoos stories and interviews glad to have you back. The first story made my eyes water the second spit my drink and laughed out so loud the wife wandered what I was doing as she slept. MM

|--[\\\]>--------- My god, what a horrible experience, at least it's over now..i stubbed my toe once on a table leg, i can only imagine what that shot felt like...LOL!

man your ass story was hilarious

Shit, what a bad time to see this thread. For the past week my heel has been throbbing and I'm walking around limping, hoping it will go away.

I have a desk job though, so I thought maybe I sprained my arch doing squats because I have inserts in my shoes for flat feet instead of a bone spur. It just started hurting out of nowhere when I woke up one morning.

Damn, was the cortisone worth it? This makes me just want to stay off my feet for a week or so instead.

Lats I work in the med field...

All I can say is I feel for you bro. On both storys had me rolling. The funny thing is I have been part of these little deals as I use bronchoscopes (lung camera), gastro scope (the one they used in your colon). I try to keep patients relaxed as I can usaully Ill give 1mg of versed which is like valium to relax them then maybe a 1mg dose of morphine alll IV of course. Its a sucky situation but the nursing students is a bitch. I too had that problem when I had acid reflux very severe case(always vomiting, diarrhea etc. Also when I had my double hernia I cad a god dang foley catheter stuck in my wee wee. To top it off I went to highschool with the Nurse who inserted it. I was like great now im sure she is going to tell everyone she knows she saw my wang. I could hear the student nurses isnt that so and so from highschool. I graducated about 4 years ahead of them. So very embarassing indeed. Like I said I work in the field also and I learned I have to go to a city over to have anything done because I know everyone in the med community where im at. :)

Bro,just went threw the same thing...had 3 shots 1 week apart...I swear I almost did'nt go back the last time...doc said most people don't...It was the most pain I've been in since my kidney stone...you had me crying I was laughing so hard...I guess because I just went threw it...now I have to find 1200 bucks to pay the bill:(

P.S. Is it a bitch first thing in the morning to walk to take a piss or what?
GF

Hey Lats, if your platar fascitis keeps acting, get some myofascial releases and deep tissue work done on it instead of the shot from hell. People who are certified in active release therapy (ART) are trained to deal with athletes and PF is a common injury among triathletes and runners, so they know how to deal with it.

Go to activerelease.com to find an ART guy in your area. Other than that, have a speedy recovery, and try to find out what developed the PF in the first place so that it doesnt fester as it has.

Sesshomaru said:
Hey Lats, if your platar fascitis keeps acting, get some myofascial releases and deep tissue work done on it instead of the shot from hell. People who are certified in active release therapy (ART) are trained to deal with athletes and PF is a common injury among triathletes and runners, so they know how to deal with it.

Go to activerelease.com to find an ART guy in your area. Other than that, have a speedy recovery, and try to find out what developed the PF in the first place so that it doesnt fester as it has.

Damn straight. I heard about those shots and found out what I could to avoid it. I've been doing the message and active release and generally stretching the hell out of it and its getting better. Lats most likely had no choice but thats why he's a man among men(at least now he is, even if he was crying)

good God! one would think that medical technology has come far enough by now that they could diagnose a patient without jamming a baseball bat up their ass, an air blowing one especially. that might have been the most humiliating and weird situation I have ever heard of.

I can sort of relate - I went with my gf to the gynecologist when she was pregnant, didn't know he'd be , uh, checking out her machinery if you know what I mean, it was bar-none the WEIRDEST, and I'm only using that word cuz I don't know any others to make it sound anywhere near how bad it was, experience of my entire life. I just had to stand there while he checked her, needless to say I was pretty wierded out, strangest experience ever............

I was just laughing so loud at that story that people were stopping by my office to see what was going on. Thanks for brightening up my day.

OK im sitting here laughing so hard im sweating. That colon story has to be the funniest shit iv ever read. You sound exactly like Greg Valentino LMAO, that story belongs in one of his colums. OMG i cant breathe hahahahahaha

WE WANT MORE STORIES LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great read............. we should start a column just about funny stories......I bet many of us have experienced or know some funny stories.

LMFAO....

well the sage continues.. last night i had to wear this shoe (boot) that the doc gave me to support .. well , he "loaned it" to me at the visit.. i got up this morning and the minute my foot touched the floor, i lapsed into another dream sequence.. after i realized that the shot made the pain initially worse i went to find the shoe.. i could not walk.. so i did the only manly thing i could and crawled my fat ass down the hall in search of the boot.. it was my chance for a half way normal day.. it gives support and cushions my steps.. i swear the minute i put it on i heard angles sing.. it felt so much better than my shoe.. i crawled through the kitchen and on to the living room.. as i rounded the corner to the living room in search of my holy grail.. i have found that my dog.. my beautiful dog that i love like a child, had decided to.. well.. eat the frickin' boot.. the initial shock made me feel like dry heaving.. now, i find myself completely enraged and out for revenge.. my dog..sensing that a mega ass whoopin' was coming beat feet down the hall.. with no dignity at all.. i found myself crawling after her as fast as i could.. i tried a few times to stand up and run after her but all i did was scream and fell back to the floor doggy style.. oh yeah.. did i forget to mention this is being done buck ass naked..?? yeah.. anyway.. my dog is quicker than i thought.. it is amazing how fast you loose rage when you know you can not catch the object of your rage..
i put on my shoe and get dressed.. i take the shoe/boot.. or the particles of.. to the docs office to pay him for the damages.. he lucklily just laughs and tells me not to worry about it.. he asks me how i feel.. i figured the scaling the back of everyones car in the parking lot with my bad foot tucked behind me would have answered that question but, i answered him none the less.. i told him it hurt worse.. he a matter of factly tells me "well yeah.. i shoved a needle into a very pissed off tendon".. ahh.. no shit.. anyway.. he was cool and i had to stay home today.. there was no way i was attempting to walk that concrete.. the dog and i are on better terms.. and the wife still shows no sympathy.. welcome to my life..:( :p

Last edited:
Can I watch you crawl across the floor naked?;)

TH

yeah, like we have not been down that road before..:rolleyes: oh the memories..

Don't let LATS fool ya!
He always wanted to play "slap and tickle" with me when I would drop by his house!:D
Now it's my turn....I'm going to teach him how to play "tummy sticks!";)

Lats classic.

I suffer plantar as well bit not to your extent. When it eases roll your heel over a golf or baseball similar to foam roller work. It really does work

I just realised this post is 5yr old ha ha.

Oh well the troll re hashed a Lats classic post

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity