over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O WELL!

You look like Ronnie Coleman.I would love to have size like that.

Impressive

As always Brad you are impressive on both the inside and outside. In my opinion everytime that you compete you look like a Pro. Good luck to you. Good move on taking the little vacation as well.

looking incredible.....best of luck

Ronnie....when do you join the board? I see your making a comeback and looking better than ever!:eek::D

Seriously though....you have to be very happy with how your looking.
Brad? I had to bump what main is saying here. I did a f 'in double take when I saw these. Sweet Jesus man! Ronnie in the flesh and on this board even!! HAHAHAHAHA No shit bro. Now another observation but if you look and use your imagination here in those back shots it looks like you have another torso growing on your back. The thickness and detail is amazing. Take a close look and think of another bber doing a back pose and you will see the outline of this in your back!!! :eek: Bro we talk about freaks round here but YOU ARE A FREAK!!! Best I have ever seen of you Brad, you have to be happy with that BLAH, BLAH BLAH!!! LMAO!! Great work B. Now go and make some boys cry!!;):D

damn Brad! You have the mass of a pro for sure. Very impressive from every angle but when you spread those lats, the damn lights go out!

Just... phenomenal.

i like how those quads finally
came out to say

HI!!!!!!!! I'M HERE!!!!!!!

haha

good shit

:headbang:

sooooo much muscle...wtf

what you weighing b-boy?

sooooo much muscle...wtf

what you weighing b-boy?
im kinda all over the place, anywhere from 199-202 first thing in the morning. in these pics i was 201 cause i just got home from work (worked midnight shift).

im kinda all over the place, anywhere from 199-202 first thing in the morning. in these pics i was 201 cause i just got home from work (worked midnight shift).

:eek: You are one sick MF'er b-boy!...I don't think many people would guess that you are only 200lbs. How tall are you? Amazing physique, brother...Wow...

B-Boy I don't know you personally. But I have been following along as you prep and compete. So please don't take this wrong. I think you have amazing potential.

Personally, I thing you have "Pro" written all over your genetics. I'd give anything to have half of your genetics.

...and personally, I think here in lays your challenges and limitations.

one week to go and boy am i looking foward to a nice long break from bodybuilding after this show is over. I want to be normal if for only the month of august, no lifting, eat what and when i want, maybe even take a nice mini vacation, I am so burned out! anyways here it is bla bla bla.

I've seen 4 guys turn pro up close. It's a mind game to get over the fence.

Brad - you just keep grinding this week my man..you know the gameplan..stick with it, and it's time to play next weekend!
=================================================
Brad may have great genetics - but he has WORKED HIS ASS off. You would not believe the amount of work he has put into training on the calories he is on. he doesn't look the way he does by accident.... :)

JM

holy batwings, dude you look AWESOME!!! wow, that's a ton of construction on that superdome u got, pro in the making no doubt.

Hey brad... Im proud of you man! nice thickness from head to toe... I will be there to support you in any way possible..

I wish i was on stage too but i will have other duties to attend. keep an eye out for the dude pushing the stroller..

Im a fan and a friend always..
Alex

I think you look great b-boy. I wish you
all the best.

“The weight scale to most human beings
can be like a Ouija board. It can start
messing with your head.”
the crazy thing about those pics, is that im actually putting on muscle, the first pic was a couple days after a massive refeed and i was just getting back to baseline but full as a tick, the second pic is with the life drained out of me on super low cals and no carbs :)
damn that mountaindog diet!..LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner