over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O WELL!

Brad

ha ha ha man you guys r funny, everyone calm the hell down.

phil- yes i respect your opinion and i have always told you to tell me the truth and you did just that, LOVE YOU FOR IT!!! i wouldn't want it any other way, i hate that i have to bite my tongue with people on here cause the cry baby police will be out in full patrol like in the heinz thread. I thank you for your opinion and i will take it and learn from it.

John- you did a great job with me bro, i am totally happy with everything, i am a hard client to work with as i am have a very stubborn body to shed that last bit of fat, ART Atwood told me last night that it will be hard for me to get rid of that last bit of fat on me and that it will take time and i have to plan my prep's a lil longer. you did a better job than G.F. did at 1/3rd the cost. shit im happy. YOU are one of the smartest guys i have ever worked with and you do a fantastic job. I put on muscle on a low cal diet with the same amount of juice as i used the last two years, thats a damn good diet. YOU are good at what you do bro! one of the best IMHO

You are the definition of a man.......Next year when you win, it will be sweet........if I had you in 2nd who cares.........you win or you dont.

That was a cool post.

phil- yes i respect your opinion and i have always told you to tell me the truth and you did just that, LOVE YOU FOR IT!!! i wouldn't want it any other way, i hate that i have to bite my tongue with people on here cause the cry baby police will be out in full patrol like in the heinz thread. I thank you for your opinion and i will take it and learn from it.

John- you did a great job with me bro, i am totally happy with everything, i am a hard client to work with as i am have a very stubborn body to shed that last bit of fat, ART Atwood told me last night that it will be hard for me to get rid of that last bit of fat on me and that it will take time and i have to plan my prep's a lil longer. you did a better job than G.F. did at 1/3rd the cost. shit im happy. YOU are one of the smartest guys i have ever worked with and you do a fantastic job. I put on muscle on a low cal diet with the same amount of juice as i used the last two years, thats a damn good diet. YOU are good at what you do bro! one of the best IMHO

Great attitude. :cool:

b boy looked the best he has ever looked and is one step closer to the pro card. If he didn´t have to crash diet since the jr´s it would be a different story

Brad - lol..you see what you do...you just bring out all the emotion in Phil and me because we both want you to do so well!!!! As does all the other folks on this site like Isabadman, Dante, etc!! You are well liked!

JM

you looked really great from the pics Lynx posted in her thread

RESPECT

B-Boy, it maybe hard to shed the last bit of fat, but you did beat your previous look. You should be proud. All we can do is try to bring are best package and improve upon that, which you did...but I still think your physique is top notch without a doubt! You give us shorter guys a hope with all that freaky muscle mass:headbang:

you should try leg extensions....j/k man.

I think its your best yet so congratulations on that Brad. You figure out that dial in you are gonna be unstoppable man. Great job this year!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131