over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

oatmeal and egg combo?

NWill135

Registered
Has anyone tried, or have a recipe, that mixes oatmeal and eggs together somehow? It's tough some mornings to eat all of it separate and was contemplating a way to mix it all together while cooking up the eggs. Anyone ever mix oats and eggs together, and if so, how do you do it?

Whats wrong with just pouring some oatmeal in your scrambled eggs? I put oatmeal over my cooked sweet potatoes for slow carb pre-workout meal and have easily lasted 2 1/2 hours with that on leg day.

An Antioxidants Research Lab at the U.S. Department of Agriculture shows that drinking orange juice with a bowl of real oatmeal cleans your arteries and prevents heart attacks with two times as much efficacy than if you were to ingest either breakfast staple alone. Organic compounds in both foods "phenols" help to stabilize LDL cholesterol when eaten at the same time.

Sometime you just mix foods whether youlike them or not.

So I put the oatmeal in the middle like an omelet topped with cheese and season salt and butter. Only able to do half a cup thou

Never tried oats and eggs but love oats with yogurt and eggs with tuna. I would just mix egg whites in bowl with milk and oats and cook it up with some pepper and cheese.

Make your Oatmeal, then add the eggs some vanilla and put in in the waffle iron . Can out whatever flavor you like in it. I use some French Vanilla sugar free creamer and some maple extract. Or you can make pancakes with it.

Make your Oatmeal, then add the eggs some vanilla and put in in the waffle iron . Can out whatever flavor you like in it. I use some French Vanilla sugar free creamer and some maple extract. Or you can make pancakes with it.

Wife is going to make this Saturday morning ; Post workout.

Sounds good. I'll try it out. Thanks

Whats wrong with just pouring some oatmeal in your scrambled eggs? I put oatmeal over my cooked sweet potatoes for slow carb pre-workout meal and have easily lasted 2 1/2 hours with that on leg day.

An Antioxidants Research Lab at the U.S. Department of Agriculture shows that drinking orange juice with a bowl of real oatmeal cleans your arteries and prevents heart attacks with two times as much efficacy than if you were to ingest either breakfast staple alone. Organic compounds in both foods "phenols" help to stabilize LDL cholesterol when eaten at the same time.

Sometime you just mix foods whether youlike them or not.

I'll give it a try sometime. Was looking for something to mix things up a bit when it starts to get old sometimes. Thanks for the suggestion.

I used to crack an egg into my oatmeal while cooking. 1-5 eggs depending on total volume thickened the oatmeal nicely and made for a great taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried the eggs and oatmeal in the waffle iron and it turned out awesome! Thanks for the tip

Has anyone tried, or have a recipe, that mixes oatmeal and eggs together somehow? It's tough some mornings to eat all of it separate and was contemplating a way to mix it all together while cooking up the eggs. Anyone ever mix oats and eggs together, and if so, how do you do it?

EASY PROTEIN PANCKAES

1 CUP OF EGGWHITES
1 CUP OF OATS
1 TBSP OF VANILLA EXTRACT
SPLENDA
CINNAMON

AND I MAKE THEM IN THE WAFFLE MAKER EASIER TO MAKE BUT U CAN USE A PAN

EASY PROTEIN PANCKAES

1 CUP OF EGGWHITES
1 CUP OF OATS
1 TBSP OF VANILLA EXTRACT
SPLENDA
CINNAMON

AND I MAKE THEM IN THE WAFFLE MAKER EASIER TO MAKE BUT U CAN USE A PAN

Thanks. I'm gonna try this one too. How much Splenda do you usually add to it?

Last edited:
I love my oats with eggs and salsa.
I just throw the raw oats, eggs and a little cheese in a bowl, add a little water and nuke it for 2min
Take it out stir it and 2 more min in the microwave. Then pour in some salsa. It's great!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

no, just scramble my eggs and cook my oatmeal in the microwave

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member