over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oats - Who knew?

Half a cup of quick oats soaked in half a cup of water overnight.
1 Scoop of ON vanilla protein powder with half scoop stevia and just enough water for a thick slurry.
Add a half diced banana and finish off the oatmeal with a second half-cup of water in the microwave.

Stir in the vanilla protein mix and stir.

Hot, banana/vanilla oatmeal.

And some kombucha to wash it down. :D

One of my favourite meals is oats, sultanas, peanut butter, banana and chocolate whey :)

Mine is almost exactly the same, minus the sultanas.
If I'm feeling frisky I'll add some egg whites and make it into a pancake!

Oats are a staple. .5 cup dry oats , 2 cups water and a scoop of protein powder is my daily breakfast

I make oatmeal "cookies" out of just oats, banana and raisins. Excellent pre workout food.

Kind of an old thread, but oats are one of the "clean" foods that I've never gotten bored of. They are so versatile.

I heard somewhere oats are hard on digestion/high allergy rates in certain ethnic groups??? any truth to this?

I heard somewhere oats are hard on digestion/high allergy rates in certain ethnic groups??? any truth to this?

doesn't affect me and i am in the smallest minority group. nothing like oatmeal before a workout for complex carbs that stick with you through squats and deadlifts. however most of those workouts - i add oats to my sweet potato and easily go upwards of two hour work out as that how long old men do deadlifts and squats and leg press.

by the way the smallest minority group - is the INDIVIDUAL.
Post not intended to treat health or medical issues.

At least 2cups of oats everyday blended in a dozen whole eggs, 1cup of cocoa pebbles, 5Tbls of peanut butter, and 24oz of milk. I split it into 2or3 drinks per day.

?? for you regular oat eaters

there was some info about oats and bloating. can someone please post a couple tips please. the stuff makes me feel pregnant and slows digestion down so much I can get my other micros in so I dropped it.

I think someone mentioned letting them soak over niget? and eat them cold th3 next day??

also is there really want huge difference in steel cut vs quakers oats whole not ground??

thank you..

Last edited:
Quaker Oats steel cut. Soak in water/milk/almond milk over night. 30-60 mins put in freezer. Mix with protein powder, cinnamon and coco powder/nibs. Enjoy! :)

I like to add a teaspoon of wheat germ and a teaspoon of flax meal to mine with a little cinnamon. Eat a couple of scrambled first then a nice bowl of oats.

Oatmeal with Orange Juice
"A study from the Antioxidants Research Lab at the U.S. Department of Agriculture shows that drinking vitamin C-rich orange juice while eating a bowl of real oatmeal (read: not processed) cleans your arteries and prevents heart attacks with two times as much efficacy than if you were to ingest either breakfast staple alone. The reason? The organic compounds in both foods, called phenols, stabilize your LDL cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or so-called "bad" cholesterol) when consumed together."

The Most Powerful Food Combinations

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

This is very good to know. thanks for the info

Oatmeal with Orange Juice
"A study from the Antioxidants Research Lab at the U.S. Department of Agriculture shows that drinking vitamin C-rich orange juice while eating a bowl of real oatmeal (read: not processed) cleans your arteries and prevents heart attacks with two times as much efficacy than if you were to ingest either breakfast staple alone. The reason? The organic compounds in both foods, called phenols, stabilize your LDL cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or so-called "bad" cholesterol) when consumed together."

The Most Powerful Food Combinations

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

Good info! looks like I need to add some OJ back to my breakfast

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner